Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih (926 Views)

A 3-year Old Baby Needs Your Help / Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih by PoeticJazco(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
OK
Re: I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih by mrwiddy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
u can do it either way both are correct
Re: I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih by Empiree: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
PoeticJazco

Walaikum Salaam

It is reported by way of the Messenger of Allah (SAW) that he said:

“Whoever makes tasbeeh (Subhana-Allah) after each Salat 33 times, tahmeed (Alhumdulillah) 33 times, takbir (Allahu Akbar) 33 times, and completes a hundred by saying: ‘La ilaha illa Allahu wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer.’ His sins would be forgiven even if they were as plentiful as the foam of the sea.” (Sahih – Muslim)

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih by Feanah(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wa alaikum assalam brother...yes both are correct.I'll advice you to get a book called hisnul muslim...it has authentic supplications.You can even find its app on google play store or applestore,just search for hisnul muslim..Please avoid supplications that don't have an authentic chain of narration...you need to be very careful where you get your religious knowledge from,that's like the only book I use for my supplications because of its authencity.
and if you can,please use your fingers for the tasbeeh,that's the sunnah way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help On The Topic Of Tesbih by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. My name is Khalid and I am new in Islam(accepted Islam last year). please I want to get your help on how to pray with the tesbih. I read online and I saw some page saying it is " Subhan'Allah (33times), Alhamdulillah (33times), and Allahuakbar (34) while some are saying subhanaAllah, Alhamdulillah and Allahuakbar (33times at once). Please I need you guys to enlighten me and if it is 33 times each is it compulsory to say it 99 times (adding all together).

Empir.ee has given you a sahih(authentic) hadith, what i just want to add is, its preferrable to do tasbeeh with your hands and not counting beads, although i'm not saying its bid'ah, because there is a basis for it, which is the fact that some of the Sahabah (Companions) did tasbeeh with pebbles. But the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us that tasbeeh with the fingers is better, as he said, ‘Count with the fingertips, for they will be made to speak.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadiyah / Pillars Of Al-wasiyyah / Balancing The Dunya And The Akhira - Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.