Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG (16343 Views)

NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by onyxo76(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
everything just getting harder and harder by the day...have we ever had it this bad in this nation?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by basadenet: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2016
This is the worst Government till date. Even kerosene for common man can't be subsidized by this irresponsible change regime. Nigerians should expect the worst later under this Government.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by ajepako(f): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2016
2dugged:
all those of you shouting gas,do you know that the price of gas has doubled as to the former price as at January this year?,na firewood and saw dust sure pass

12.5KG of gas is N3800-4000 as against its former price of N3000

Still better and more economical than kerosene.

Anyway, we are all suffering this CHANJi together, kerosene and gas users..
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by martin123: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oil & Gas company is currently recruiting for the position of a Civil/Structural Engineer with any of the following criteria:

• Currently serving in Lagos.
• Rounding up NYSC this year.
• 1 year of relevant experience.

Kindly send CVs of such persons whom you may know to grecruitement@yahoo.com. Please note that He or She should have a BEng minimum of 2.1.

Kind Regards.
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by ajepako(f): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Reference:
It will come down with time. Right pricing is the only way to stimulate production. Instead of complaining we should start making stuff. And I'm sure the likes of Dangote are encouraged by this. At least he can take the risk that government will not baulk at public opinion and reverse tne reforms. Folks, we are suffering from decades of dis-investment and the chickens have come home to roost. Let us stomach it and not kick the can any further and become a Venezuela. Let us prove we are ready for investment.

It will come down? Like diesel has come down as the government promised when its price was hiked?
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by ikorodureporta: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
One day una go reap wetin una sow...
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by ajepako(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Isoni:

Has this account been hacked?
Just saying...

It is him na,,,,,sufferness don reset his brain and has beaten the zombiesim out of his system.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by Uniboy: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Division is the only solution for now and ever to the suffering in the land.

Let's end this union.let us divide this country peacefully.

100% support for Biafra
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
ajepako:

12.5KG of gas is N3800-4000 as against its former price of N3000

Still better and more economical than kerosene.

Anyway, we are all suffering this CHANJi together, kerosene and gas users..
yes o,we will all suffer it together, wailers and zombies alike
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by HAH: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
grossintel:
But you will buy a plastic chair and plastic utensils abi? Ironically kerosene are used by plastic manufacturing companies.

90% of those who buy it are for cooking purpose not for plastic chairs, by the way if this 90% move to cooking with gas I bet kerosene price will crash to N20 and may be plastic chairs will be sold for N500

My question still remain I don't know why people still use kerosene to cook.?
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by pkween(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Gas is not the answer o,12kg has risen from 3,500naira to 4500naira in Calabar.Lets be innovative.
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by Vince77(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
onatisi:
Remaining petrol

i hv been seeing alot of ur predictions always turn out right.

u must be well informed to be able to be correct all d time.

kudos. pls tell us more.

lets be prepared

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by JayJustus(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
screw the kerosene and use gas...that shizzle isn't even healthy in the first place
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by Acidosis(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
legendte:
CHANGE! !!!!
Buhari is the best man to rule this country. Buhari must rule us till 2084
Amen
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by nagodesmile18(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ds is getting interesting..
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by Krucifax(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
phlemzy:
I don't know what Senator Tinubu,Oyegun and others will campaign with when 2019 comes. We have see saw under this government.

Funniest comment of the day grin But don't be surprised Nigerian stupidity has proven to be uncurable. In 2019 some of these bastards will collect bag of rice and one live fowl then come online to tell you how good Buhari is and how he needs 4 more years beyond 2019 to complete his work. By then Naija peeps go done stop to drive motor because of suffer na horse them go ride go vote.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by mokset123: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
JayJustus:
screw the kerosene and use gas...that shizzle isn't even healthy in the first place

I filled my 12kg cylinder in may for 2800 now to fill that same 12kg cost 4100 in benin city. How poor/average man wan take survive
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by DengXioping(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
With the current path Nigeria is taking, I hope she won't be dubbed "The sick man of Africa" very soon. Nigerians are really suffering.
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by martinsugwuoke: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fraudulent government....they dont care about the masses
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by DanielPop(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Thank you Buhari...buh there's more work to be done. These people still have strength to talk...so more work. Enforce policies that will push the price of garri to 2k per measure sir! Tell Fashola to use the EDCs to push d price of electricity higher sir! Is there a way air can be bottled and sold instead of searching for oil in d Chad basin? Pls sir, let's sell air to them at 5k for coke bottle worth of air and they will surely keep quiet like our cow that follows Sani! Buh welldone sir for d good job so far! grin
Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by oluwafon(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
martineverest:
gas cooker is the answer

Actually, little modification that utilises water supplement to your gas, kerosene, petrol and diesel is the answer. Now I technically buy petrol for my gen at minimum of half the price and for my car at about 30% reduction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Sanwo-olu To Participate In Ajegunle Community Football Tournament / Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.