Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots (16513 Views)

Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Ecstasy154(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mr Tayo Aboyeji, the South-West Chairman of Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG), on Monday confirmed that massive loading of petrol was ongoing at different depots in Lagos.

Aboyeji made the confirmation in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos, assuring Nigerians that the current scarcity of fuel would end in the next two days.

According to the chairman: “I am glad to tell you that the product is now available and today, being Christmas holiday, tanker drivers are waiting to collect the product.

“Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is now making use of Major Marketers Association of Nigeria (MOMAN) tank farms to distribute petrol.

“This is to accelerate the product to different locations. As I am talking to you, our members are taking the product out of depots to filling stations across the country.

“To make it quicker, NNPC is also using Folawiyo depot, Aiteo and NIPCO depots and I can tell you that the rate at which loading is taking place now, the crisis will soon be over,” he said.

Atoyebi denied allegation of diversion of the product by his members, adding that such had not been reported to him.

“To the best of my knowledge no such cases have been reported to the union.

“It is not easy to divert the product because petroleum tankers loaded were being monitored to their destinations,” he said.

He urged Nigerians to desist from panic buying, adding that the product was now available.

“Nigerians should not result to panic buying now; petrol is available in depots unlike few days ago when the product was not available.

“The product will be in all filling stations in few day’s time, so buy only what you will use and stop hiding petrol in your house, it is dangerous,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nupeng-confirms-massive-loading-petrol-depots/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by otokx(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Available at what price and where, looks like all the petrol stations are currently on holiday today in my area of Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by rOsy247(f): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
If only this will help the situation.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lies. Buhari waited from January to spoil Xmas for Christians!

15 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
After spending 12hours at filling station today. Wicked leaders sad

11 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry

∆ I hope so ∆
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Coolcash1: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Useless government...Buhari must go back to daura in 2019...Insha Allah!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by kings09(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ensure VOTER CARD is ready. Buhari n Apc must be sent packing.

Useless n tribalistic govt

19 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
OK...better not be diverting the stuff.

But...deregulation is the answer.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by anibi9674: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
we are tired of hearing all this big big talk.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by forayfleo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
May God Almighty forgive you all in Jesus name Amen.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by oka4ugoo: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
I keep wondering which country they're loading and offloading all these fuel

8 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by NaijaMutant(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari is a curse to Nigerians

some zombies were earlier trying to exonerate him from his failures while blaming the marketers.

Suffering zombies

11 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by gbaskiboy: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
medicine after death
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Originality007: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Una dey craze ni, wen una don make me cancel my trip to Akure already.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Oildichotomy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
These insane people don't seem to be ashamed of themselves.

In a country that supposedly produce crude oil suffering fuel scarcity is to me the most stupid contradiction of the century. And to think government use this same fuel rhetoric to garner support or votes shows Nigerians are the dumbest set of sapiens

WTF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Olukat(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Of course loading is going on
Mission accomplished, Christmas was celebrated in pains
Next year would be worse

3 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Forzap: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Whatever, Buhari remains a dullard undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by gbaskiboy: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ I hope so ∆
anibi9674:
ok
oka4ugoo:
Z
NaijaMutant:
OK
Moderator abeg ban them

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by jericco1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
mumu country.

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Olukat(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
kings09:
Ensure VOTER CARD is ready. Buhari n Apc must be sent packing.

Useless n tribalistic govt

The fuel crisis before the election would be second to non
Nigerians will be so frustrated to accept the dullard
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by xreal: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
A good scenario of Medicine after Death.

The oil rich country have made it's citizen celebrate christmas without the oil petrol.

The deed has been done.
[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=4526458[/img]

If I mention 'huts' they will feel bad.

6 Likes

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Alao046(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
I still believe a virgin does not give birth. Well done Mr president.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by rawtouch: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
okay..
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by ipobarecriminals: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
cool cool cool cheesy grin smiley wink wink cheesy hurray! .Rejoice/smile o ye atiku slaves.Merry Xmas to all pmb enemies

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by anibi9674: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
gbaskiboy:
Moderator abeg ban them
see winch. force am.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by WebSurfer(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by coolie1: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
no be politicians dem..........

we know

Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
I do hope it would get to the end users because the fuel scarcity is very worrisome.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by emperor94(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
So where did it appear from and why is it now that they are loading depots with fuel. If this was a sane government, history should remind them that fuel demand always increases this time of the year, hence, this loading of fuel should have started earlier before this Yuletide craziness and of course, definitely extend to first few weeks of the new year, that's what a sane government should know.
Re: NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots by sunbilor(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is celebrating Xmas on fuel queues the change APC promised?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Praises Her Husband As They Celebrates 27-Year Wedding Anniversary / Confusion In PDP Over Plot To Stop Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal / Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.