Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) (11533 Views)

The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Fashola Opens Apapa-Ijora Bridge As Emergency Repair Works Attains Milestone(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by stephenduru: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
FASHOLA MEET STAKEHOLDERS , ADDRESS PRESS ON IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF APAPA-IJORA BRIDGE FOR REPAIRS ON SUNDAY 7, AUGUST 2016

Hon Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN (right) discussing with  Lagos State Commissioner for Transportation, Dr Dayo Mobereola (4th right), Federal Controller of Works, Engr. Godwin Eke (middle), South West Public Relations Officer of the Petroleum Tanker Drivers (PTD) Branch of the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG), Comrade Tayo Aboyeji (2nd right), President Association of Maritime Truck Owners (AMATO) ,Chief Remi Ogungbemi (3rd right) and officials of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc immediately after the Minister’s meeting with stakeholders to  solicit cooperation on the immediate closure of the  Apapa-Ijora Bridge linking the Apapa Central Business District with Lagos Island in Lagos by the Federal Government for emergency repair works on Sunday 7th August , 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/fashola-meet-stakeholders-address-press.html

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by sCun: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Minister of darkness and bad roads.
Puaaah!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jonathan's govt, a committee would have been set up to review the damage on the bridge, thereafter another commitee will review the report the first committee submitted

God bless Buhari

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by SmartMugu: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by justicejay(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2016
I wll keep saying it.
Redeuce this guy work if you really want him to at least achive something.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by djakinwande(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
grin
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by veekid(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
cool

Minister of darkness at work

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by ALAYORMII: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
Repair it well ooo make e no be like Amosun bridge

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
I wish Fashola should concentrate more as a Works Minister, while PMB appoints another technocrat for the Power Ministry!

Though a wailer, but Fashola is good in roads issues but this power sector him no no him onions at all!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by fingard02k(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
ok
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
For how Long
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by tobtap: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
beta minister cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2016
You mean Fashola was in Lagos

I cant recount ever seeing fashola snap pics with AMbode.....

i guess their friendship is still not smooth....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by MadCow1: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Atleast Fashola is looking out for Lagos..

When will Mr. Rotimi Amaechi look into Port Harcourt Airport and Seaport? angry

I may be his biggest supporter but I will not forgive him if he leaves that office without addressing these two key sectors of Rivers State..

His beef with Wike is not enough reason not to do anything in the state.. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by BabaTony: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
When will Fasola ORDER IMMEDIATE construction of CALABAR IKOT EKPENE HIGHWAY?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Please i want to ask if this Man's ministerial appointment is only for the Lagos people men....

Its a pity, this is what Nigerians get for having hopes of better leadership..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Josmila(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
That bridge and many others have long been abandoned without any maintenance, good thing they're not just setting up committees, the immediate closure is necessary to avoid any loss of life. Hope they swing into action ASAP due to the economic importance of the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by StartNowNG: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
fashola
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by abumeinben(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
traffic ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by 5starmilitant: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
justicejay:
I wll keep saying it.
Redeuce this guy work if you really want him to at least achive something.

Even the minister of darkness will be angry to read your post. Do you know how much of allowances he gets from both ministries? Or have you forgotten this is nigeria, where one person would want to occupy many positions?

Fashola seeing ur post now go belike: shoro niyen!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Jediel1(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
No b fashola b Minister of darkness. Wetin concern am and road undecided undecided. But no b bad tin sha cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by sCun: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
Atleast Fashola is looking out for Lagos..

When will Mr. Rotimi Amaechi look into Port Harcourt Airport and Seaport? angry

I may be his biggest supporter but I will not forgive him if he leaves that office without addressing these two key sectors of Rivers State..

His beef with Wike is not enough reason not to do anything in the state.. angry
Amaechi would rather build a seaport in Kano

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Josmila(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
BabaTony:
When will Fasola ORDER IMMEDIATE construction of CALABAR IKOT EKPENE HIGHWAY?

Opinion...
Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Josmila(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
abumeinben:
traffic ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you're affected, sorry but nothing good comes easy, that's what life has thought us

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Josmila(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=oluwasegun007 post=48295240]You mean Fashola was in Lagos

i guess their friendship is still not smooth....[/quote

How does this affect anything? Urgh!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Ijaya123: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2016
sCun:
Minister of darkness and bad roads.
Puaaah!

Please put that stuff between your ears to good use. It is there for a purpose.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by Ijaya123: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
oluwasegun007:
You mean Fashola was in Lagos

i guess their friendship is still not smooth....

What has that got to do with repairing the bridge? Some people really need to receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by alizma: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
i think he is gradually becoming the fashola I know before. the light situation in my area has improve greatly in the last few weeks. i wish him more success.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Fashola is working as minister of works Nigeria is developing... Fashola as minister of power nigeria in darkness..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Stations Shut Down In Kano As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder / Buhari's Supporters Storm APC Headquarters, Demand Adoption Of Direct Primaries / Facts About Igbos And Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.