Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss (7662 Views)

They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
lovat:
Stupidd man
. Then IWU must be an Animal for conducting wururu elections.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Sunnycliff(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Defending incompetence and lies!
You can tell the blind there is oil in the meal but not pepper!
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
moyakz:
another grammy-winning lie!
.How? Counter him with proves statistically.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by zemaik(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Lies have become the template of this administration. The most annoying of it is that they do it with pride. Smh.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Dmano: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2016
I wanted 2 coment but hmmmmmm,u know what i mean continue wit ur lie,we lie mohamed now lie mamoud,u see what i mean hmmmmmm
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by moyakz(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.How? Counter him with proves statistically.
how will you agree when your name nd his' are a-like;mohammed and ibrahim-somehow synonymous to lie.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
lovat:
This man is a disgrace. Plz tell us the conclusive election you held.

The Cable news will debunk this lies for us with facts in the days to come
. Are u waiting 4 cable? U shld have waited b4 commenting. Take ur time carefully and read again, the fiqures u are asking 4 already given. Its a maral right upon u to prove the fiqures wrong statistically.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by alheriTOJ(f): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2016
He is actually right, I work with an advocacy group and we work on elections, you all need to read the electoral act before hanging him. A review of the electoral act is needed, they have a set of rules and regulations they must follow when carrying out their duties.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
moyakz:

how will you agree when your name nd his' are a-like;mohammed and ibrahim-somehow synonymous to lie.
.U see ur life? full with hates, intolerance, bigotory and insults. What has my name and his got to do with the task upon u prove him wrong statistically? Wake up my guy and be responsible in ur life for ones.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by moyakz(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.U see ur life? full with hates, intolerance, bigotory and insults. What has my name and his got to do with the task upon u prove him wrong statistically? Wake up my guy and be responsible in ur life for ones.
i'm not as dumb as your elder sister(aisha buhari)who would rather travel to the u.s just to prove fayose wrong.i don't waste 'precious time and funds'
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Jirate(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.Inconclusive election 100% better than stolen mandates. Can u list out economic parameters put in place that made nigeria giant economic in africa that is no more? What were we producing b4 that is no more?

Mightbe You are the only one who has not seen this...... cool

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by ITbomb(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
When did conclusive elections started to be an achievement, why are we going backwards

Instead of to ask if it was free and fair, we are now just content with it being conclusive (ie just to release results)
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by PecE2Make: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Even in the midst of lies they still lies....
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Jirate:

Mightbe You are the only one who has not seen this...... cool
.Highly disappointed. These are oil wells and they are still there, where are the refinaries to refine the oil? Do u really listen to Okonju Iwela's confesions on the economy? Every single peny made in the sells of oil disappeared. I challenge u to list just one project Jonathan concieved,lunched,completed and commissioned fantastically apart from corruption.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Jirate(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Highly disappointed. These are oil wells and they are still there, where are the refinaries to refine the oil? Do u really listen to Okonju Iwela's confesions on the economy? Every single peny made in the sells of oil disappeared. I challenge u to list just one project Jonathan concieved,lunched,completed and commissioned fantastically apart from corruption.

Be Highly Disappointed in Yourself and Your APC........

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
moyakz:

i'm not as dumb as your elder sister(aisha buhari)who would rather travel to the u.s just to prove fayose wrong.i don't waste 'precious time and funds'
.100% better than ur Aunty who moroonically became a disgrace to the office of the first Lady in the whole world. U and fayoshege shld by now burry ur heads in shame and that is even if u have shame.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by moyakz(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.100% better than ur Aunty who moroonically became a disgrace to the office of the first Lady in the whole world. U and fayoshege shld by now burry ur heads in shame and that is even if u have shame.
sorry,how and when did she disgrace the office of the first lady??

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Jirate:

Be Highly Disappointed in Yourself and Your APC........
.PDP returns all our stolen dollars. The little u have returned is just a drop in an occean. PDP, U KILLED NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. Thank u Fr.Mbaka for speaking the truth at all time.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2016
moyakz:

sorry,how and when did she disgrace the office of the first lady??
.Chai na onle u waka come? Mandela is dead, his manhood will live forever. Google and read grammatical errors of ur moroonic Aunty.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by moyakz(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.Chai na onle u waka come? Mandela is dead, his manhood will live forever. Google and read grammatical errors of ur moroonic Aunty.
have you not read aisha's recent blunders in her speech at the usip meeting??dnt worry,u'll see it on frontpage soon.dnt run away o,just wait!
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Jazzlite: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2016
it's monday morning stop entertaining that character.... all of us are ignoring him as you can see

moyakz:

have you not read aisha's recent blunders in her speech at the usip meeting??dnt worry,u'll see it on frontpage soon.dnt run away o,just wait!
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by yarimo(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.How has this ur comment prove him wrong statistically?
how has this your comment also prove me wrong MATHEMATICAL and POLITICALLY
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Ichieboxy: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.Inconclusive election 100% better than stolen mandates. Can u list out economic parameters put in place that made nigeria giant economic in africa that is no more? What were we producing b4 that is no more?

Check number of businesses especially SMEs that have closed up or Manufacturers who downsized or foreign companies(international airlines etc) that closed shop ... and you will see what and how our giant economy nosedived...Do u know the extent of damage his delayed cabinet appointment did to the economy? Do u know the extent of damage his fixed forex and analogue economic policies did to the economy and businesses..smh
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Ichieboxy: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Are u waiting 4 cable? U shld have waited b4 commenting. Take ur time carefully and read again, the fiqures u are asking 4 already given. Its a maral right upon u to prove the fiqures wrong statistically.

Let's do some rough search bro...
Elections were inconclusive in Rivers, Kogi, Imo, Bayelsa, etc...and yet to be conducted at all in Anambra etc several months after directive...so which ones were conclusive or constitute his 70%
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ichieboxy:

Let's do some rough search bro...
Elections were inconclusive in Rivers, Kogi, Imo, Bayelsa, etc...and yet to be conducted at all in Anambra etc several months after directive...so which ones were conclusive or constitute his 70%
. Must u even comment on something u dont understand? We have 36 States in Nigeria and plus Abuja. Many elections and re-elections conducted and result anounced. He said out of over 70 elections conducted, 58 are successfuly conclusive and the 58 represent the 70%. If u want to disagree with the fiqures then list out all the election conducted under him and indicate those conclusive and inconclusive. Always think beyond ur State and Village. I prefare an inconclusive election 100% than conclusive but stolen mandate.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Ichieboxy: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Must u even comment on something u dont understand? We have 36 States in Nigeria and plus Abuja. Many elections and re-elections conducted and result anounced. He said out of over 70 elections conducted, 58 are successfuly conclusive and the 58 represent the 70%. If u want to disagree with the fiqures then list out all the election conducted under him and indicate those conclusive and inconclusive. Always think beyond ur State and Village. I prefare an inconclusive election 100% than conclusive but stolen mandate.

smh... don't be arrogant bro...I do understand what I am saying...Did he conduct election in 36states and FCT? He only conducted elections in the states I enumerated and all were inconclusive hence people changed their name to INCONCLUSIVE National Electoral Commission (INEC)...so which states did he conduct his 70% successful elections You are defending him here, so help us with the list...thanks
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ichieboxy:

Check number of businesses especially SMEs that have closed up or Manufacturers who downsized or foreign companies(international airlines etc) that closed shop ... and you will see what and how our giant economy nosedived...Do u know the extent of damage his delayed cabinet appointment did to the economy? Do u know the extent of damage his fixed forex and analogue economic policies did to the economy and businesses..smh
. All of us can not be decieved. Where are the SMEs and what are they producing? U countries all over the world going through economic is as result of outdated economic policies? My frnd better wake up. We are in economic crises because we refuse to save the surplus we had for the raining day. Even that ran our economy 4 years confess to this. Are u more economist than Ngosi and Lamido Sanusi? Ur heroes killed the economy and now u want to see magic in a year for the dead economy to revived abi?
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ichieboxy:

.Currency value is determiner by the strength of country foriegn reserve. Obj left over $60b in the foriegn reserve when crude oil was sold 4 less than $60pp. It was sold 4 over $150pp, and how much did Jonathan left? even the $60b Obj left he cleared it. What are u producing for export to earn foriegn exchange? Nothing. We import virtually every thing into the country including chewing sticks. Is that the way to run an economy?
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ichieboxy:

smh... don't be arrogant bro...I do understand what I am saying...Did he conduct election in 36states and FCT? He only conducted elections in the states I enumerated and all were inconclusive hence people changed their name to INCONCLUSIVE National Electoral Commission (INEC)...so which states did he conduct his 70% successful elections You are defending him here, so help us with the list...thanks
.I insist u don't know what u are commenting at. There were elections held acros different states under his leadership into different offices ranging from HoAssemblies, Reps, Senate and Govs and indef bye elections. FCT elections just took place few months ago. Is FCT not in Nigeria. In FCT elections, APGA even won ONE LGA. I still insist u name over 70 elections into different offices he conducted and prove him wrong on the 70%. Again I repeat, election declared inconclusive is democratically 100% better than stolen mandate. No apology for that.
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Ichieboxy: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. All of us can not be decieved. Where are the SMEs and what are they producing? U countries all over the world going through economic is as result of outdated economic policies? My frnd better wake up. We are in economic crises because we refuse to save the surplus we had for the raining day. Even that ran our economy 4 years confess to this. Are u more economist than Ngosi and Lamido Sanusi? Ur heroes killed the economy and now u want to see magic in a year for the dead economy to revived abi?

Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Ichieboxy: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.Currency value is determiner by the strength of country foriegn reserve. Obj left over $60b in the foriegn reserve when crude oil was sold 4 less than $60pp. It was sold 4 over $150pp, and how much did Jonathan left? even the $60b Obj left he cleared it. What are u producing for export to earn foriegn exchange? Nothing. We import virtually every thing into the country including chewing sticks. Is that the way to run an economy?

smh ...
Re: 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss by Ichieboxy: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.I insist u don't know what u are commenting at. There were elections held acros different states under his leadership into different offices ranging from HoAssemblies, Reps, Senate and Govs and indef bye elections. FCT elections just took place few months ago. Is FCT not in Nigeria. In FCT elections, APGA even won ONE LGA. I still insist u name over 70 elections into different offices he conducted and prove him wrong on the 70%. Again I repeat, election declared inconclusive is democratically 100% better than stolen mandate. No apology for that.

smh...which kind person u be sef? Make u get small shame abeg

I already named several states where election was inconclusive...I challenged u severally here to list those where it was conclusive but u keep saying trash all over...Which states constitute the 70% List them...Are LGA election conducted by INEC or state electoral commission?...plz shift abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To West African Leaders: It’s Time To Stamp Out Terrorism / Gov. Obiano, Esimone, Ehanire, Others To Attend Prof. Akunyili Memorial Lecture / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Nigeria’s Crude Demand Rises In Europe – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.