Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics (9459 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by Sweetlemon(f): 4:07am On Aug 08, 2016
shinarambo1:
let me shit on this thread.

Pls poo all over their already shitty heads!
What a bunch of sorry low lifers!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by scholes0(m): 4:32am On Aug 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by IstandWitBuhari: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Show me where I insulted him. I asked him what their problem is (wailers in general) they don't stick to one thing. From going to America to her bag and now she didn't even go there at all.

As for the second part of your post I expect seun to review that too.
Go and read what you wrote and tell your self the truth,all these zombies can no longer differentiate between an insult and a compliment,lai muhammad did a nice job.

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by tsdarkside(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Joel3:
bursted. good observation...

Before I met this thread I used to believe Aisha is in the USA. I made few researches and found some inconsistencies that made me now believe otherwise:

1. No foreign media house (CNN, BBC, VOA, Al Jazeera etal) reported the visit. Only Nigerian media houses citing Sahara reporters as source. It ïs not possible that Nigerian first lady will visit USA without CNN carrying the news.

2. The VOA does not have the transcript of the alleged interview with Aisha on their website. In fact, no single result was returned for the search 'Aisha Buhari' on their search page.

3. The Past Events page of the website of US institute of peace does not record any event with Aisha.

4. For the first time under Obama's administration, Michelle fails to host a visiting first lady. Meaning the wife of the President didn't visit.

5. I don't want to talk about the arrival hall of the Dulles Airport.

Below image is Dulles main terminal lifted from wikipedia. It is different from the one Aisha Used.

wasnt it una that said it was america??..if she was arrested it would be america,but she was not arrested now its qatar....what the hell is wrong with you people??...are you all high??

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by aresssa: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Same place, same ceiling and moldings...

These Igbos are worse at reasoning than 2 year old kids...

6 Likes

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by tdayof(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Ol boy, see research wey IPOB dey nack. The pictures are as clear as daylight. I warn zombies that lies cannot last forever in this social media ages.

Now let's pick facts..

1. The airport she landed didn't look like washington's airport.

2. US institute of peace in washington did not acknowlege her visit. Maybe their branch in qatar will.

3. George Mason university, Washington did not have her visit on their website and didn't confirm it when they were written to. Maybe their admin office in qatar will.

4. First lady of America welcomes EVERY first lady that lands in the US. That's the diplomatic tradition. I'm sure the APC zombies would have milked an Aisha+Obama photoshoot for all it's worth. grin

5.) Why Buhari and Aishalliburton dey lie give us?
USIP did.
Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by aresssa: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Joel3:
bursted. good observation...

Before I met this thread I used to believe Aisha is in the USA. I made few researches and found some inconsistencies that made me now believe otherwise:

1. No foreign media house (CNN, BBC, VOA, Al Jazeera etal) reported the visit. Only Nigerian media houses citing Sahara reporters as source. It ïs not possible that Nigerian first lady will visit USA without CNN carrying the news.

2. The VOA does not have the transcript of the alleged interview with Aisha on their website. In fact, no single result was returned for the search 'Aisha Buhari' on their search page.

3. The Past Events page of the website of US institute of peace does not record any event with Aisha.

4. For the first time under Obama's administration, Michelle fails to host a visiting first lady. Meaning the wife of the President didn't visit.

5. I don't want to talk about the arrival hall of the Dulles Airport.

Below image is Dulles main terminal lifted from wikipedia. It is different from the one Aisha Used.

ipob, this is a departure area where you check in your luggage and normalize your travel documents and it's impossible for Mrs Buhari to be in the departure area when in fact she was arriving...

There's a clear difference between departure and arrival...

Who did this to you Igbos? smh...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by ivandragon: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2016
all these has to stop. her going to US or not doesn't change the reality of the challenges we face in Nigeria today.
if the opposition is really desirous of getting dirt on the 'Buhari Brand', it should beam its search light a little deeper on the man himself & leave out personal attacks on the family.
Bubu has enough skeletons in his closet, starting from his assets declaration forms, where he stays in the UK before he became president, funding of his presidential campaigns & other issues.
however, it is high time we let bygones be bygones & work harder for a solution out of our present predicament.
Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by abeyaktech: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2016
APC is a scam ......

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by henrynick(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2016
ruggedtimi:
look closely to the hall where aisha is and the doha's hall is different...the only reason i cn believe mrs buhari didnt visit usa, is the fact that u.s first lady didnt welcome her or no pic of dem. Unless her visit wasnt official.

Is that your excuse ....you guys are stupid as fvck Una dey make person vex this morning......so anytime she travels to any country in the world ....they'll have to welcome her abi....big fool...what about Stella she traveled wells,mama peace nko when she go Germany for surgery Angella Merkel come welcome am ?slut......u guys shut the hell up abeg...ur argument is baseless her visit wasn't official ....you expect Michele to dey jump dey run go airport....the funny thing is all of you stupid piece of shit don't knw jack bout how the diplomatic world is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by obailala(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:

ipob, this is a departure area where you check in your luggage and normalize your travel documents and it's impossible for Mrs Buhari to be in the departure area when in fact she was arriving...

There's a clear difference between departure and arrival...

Who did this to you Igbos? smh...
You really cant blame these plebs who keep pasting pictures of airports; most of these guys have never left the boundaries of their rural hamlets. Some of them are just kids behind keyboards while there are some who are adults but are just inherently daft.

Before now, I totally underestimated the infiniteness of human stupidity. But these aisha US visit threads are an eye opener.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by ovieigho(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
SolidGenius:
With the way things re unraveling Madam Aisha might decide not to come back again.
guy I can't laff abeg....

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Go and read what you wrote and tell your self the truth,all these zombies can no longer differentiate between an insult and a compliment,lai muhammad did a nice job.

If you have nothing to say just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by 989900E: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
This is really sad (the OP and his co-travelers). I have used both Dulles (once), and Hammad international (I use 3-4 times a year on the average), and this OP is some disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2016
henrynick:

Is that your excuse ....you guys are stupid as fvck Una dey make person vex this morning......so anytime she travels to any country in the world ....they'll have to welcome her abi....big fool...what about Stella she traveled wells,mama peace nko when she go Germany for surgery Angella Merkel come welcome am ?slut......u guys shut the hell up abeg...ur argument is baseless her visit wasn't official ....you expect Michele to dey jump dey run go airport....the funny thing is all of you stupid piece of shit don't knw jack bout how the diplomatic world is
boss...u read my sentence well, " the only reason" i cn believe. Am not interested if she travelled to u.s or not. Keep head like Goat!!
Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmmm. Tot the the igbos were far better than the northerners buh this eeediot just proved me wrong. U must b in one village and have never been to any airport in ur life.

You cannot differentiate between arrival hall departure hall/check in/ticketing.

Anyway i shuldnt expect more tho.

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by pwettiejay(f): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmm, someone had time to research all this? Its a very good observation anyway, politricks!

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by uckennety(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2016
catlova2:
Hmmmmm. Tot the the igbos were far better than the northerners buh this eeediot just proved me wrong. U must b in one village and have never been to any airport in ur life.

You cannot differentiate between arrival hall departure hall/check in/ticketing.

Anyway i shuldnt expect more tho.

Nsì

1 Like

Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by banki(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Aishaliburton never step into American land.

Ok so what does that do for you?
Meanwhile there is halliburton scandal and Jefferson scandal, please which one of them is she involved in?
Then why would she go through great length to organize pictures events around those universities and usip

You guys make me laugh,
Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by olagamalin(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
What I'm I seeing here ..... THIS THREAD IS A JOKE .....To think someone went to the extent of making false findings that has been bursted. I think the acknowledgement of the US institute pretty sums it up ....unless someone alleges the verified Facebook/Twitter is compromised. Can we drop all these and get constructive with the criticism. I'm honestly dissapointed....OP started with so much venom. #SoSad
Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by henrynick(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
ruggedtimi:
boss...u read my sentence well, " the only reason" i cn believe. Am not interested if she travelled to u.s or not. Keep head like Goat!!

Slut!!!!!
Re: Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics by Wallie(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
ruggedtimi:
make your research well bro...

Don't want to get between whatever is going on between you guys but you're posting pictures of the ticketing counter (departure lounge). That's where you line up to buy your ticket and check in your luggage.

The picture of her was taken at the IAD arrival gate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching / Why I Went Into Farming - Udom Gives Conditions For Intending Commissioners / Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.