Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line (4257 Views)

See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) / See What Linda Ikeji Wore For Yesterday Outfit That Got Everyone Talking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by damiloladuke: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Linda Ikeji was spotted in a ripped jeans that seems to be one of the products from the clothing line of her sister Laura Ikeji. She actually slayed in the cloths, but what am concerned about is that the cloth looks like a clone of Kanye's concepts, which are much more presented as rags than cloths, that's my opinion of those lines though.

But Linda killed it anyway as she has always been doing. Well we don't need to be surprised that she has never gotten it wrong when it comes to fashion, she used to be a model.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/linda-ikeji-seen-wearing-ripped-jeans.html

lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
When rubbish turn to fashion, ripped top and Jean, she is probably wearing ripped undies

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Topccy007: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
All I see is bleaching....
Ripping her skin wud have gotten me more impressed.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Garshyzee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
na wa ooo..though i don't criticize people sha apart from buhari and his clueless followers...but this one ....hmmmmmm...i rest my case.....

who is her sister sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by goldbim(f): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Linda looks cool..but wearing torn clothes in the name of fashion is a big NO for me..its about personal preference..some madmen jean better pass some ripped jean @times..keep it modest and trendy.. cool.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by CHOPUP411(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Yeye
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by CHOPUP411(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is rubbish see me fine man

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by olanshile2016(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
HateU2:
sad
i wonder o,nairaland and anything linda in nature is lyk diz

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Old pictures.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by johnstar(m): 3:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Oh no

See weytn kanye west don turn dis world, all i see is mad gals in dat pic

9ja and copy copy fashion dm b lyk
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by veekid(m): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Iranu
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by olive282(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2016
I lik it.. kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by rummeh: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Linda sister don leave blogging?
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by LOVEGINO(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2016
I can see victim of kanye west. O God why also Nigerians? If u ask her now, she go say na my natural colour ooo!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by themmyd: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2016
When the agent of rags is at work......
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Houseofglam7(f): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Still wondering how this Laura is related to Linda Ikeji.
Why's she always looking like countess Dracula

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by boss1310(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2016
this Linda made herself to be hated yet her entrepreneurial skills is good to be admired but that her sis...
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Opistorincos(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
I can't waste my hard earned cash on this poo cos it'll definitely get torn while washing
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Ziggyzito(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Bleaching gone bad? Look at her legs critically.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by ngoben(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Laura....NExxxxxxxxt
Re: Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line by Obas101(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Laura get shape sha.. It's just her attitude i don't like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship / Check Out This Naira Marley's Throwback Picture That Is Trending Now / See White Woman Who Is A Buss Conductor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.