Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship (4223 Views)

DJ Cuppy Sister, Temi Otedola Looks Hot In Sexy Burberry Bikini. PHOTOS / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by JamieNaij(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy shows she is jealous of Mr Eazi and her sister, Temi Otedola relationship.

Cuppy posted a picture of the lovebirds, saying they are her couple goals.

Cuppy is currently with her boyfriend, Victor Anichebe in China.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/dj-cuppy-gushes-over-her-sister-temi.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by edoboy33(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr eaxi is ugly sha

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by 2dice01: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
edoboy33:
Mr eaxi is ugly sha
and who told you adam is handsome?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by DabLord: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please who know any young Otedola's daughter,i'm tired of dating beggars(majority of Nigeria girls)...
Sob,please eep me

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by VargasVee(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
DabLord:
Please who know any young Otedola's daughter,i'm tired of dating beggars(majority of Nigeria girls)...
Sob,please eep me

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by apinexcee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by olaniyisamuel(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
DabLord:
Sob,please eep me

Hellooooo *waving.. . shocked :oU gat possess dis virtues #real #honest #sincere
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by axortedbabe(f): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
DabLord:
Sob,please eep me
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. .adun laff sotey my paent tear..guy abi geh,na truth u talk
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by Dface2: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wao, what a funny story.

you can also catch up with more stories on Temi Otedola relationship... also read on trending news, entertainment news+ Metro scenes around the world at: http://JustOnline247.com
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by freshkik(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
DabLord:
Sob,please eep me
Sob no more bruh cheesy

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
DabLord:
Sob,please eep me

brbrbrbr (drinking zobo and laughing)
Stop funnying us abeg cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by Sharplakezy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
edoboy33:
Mr eaxi is ugly sha
but Lucky...
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by joseo: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
I think it's majorly a guys goal.....date a rich girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by ModusOperandi(f): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
I think these girls are attention seekers. The Nigerian Kardashians, zero talent, popular boyfriends and all up in our faces, ugh.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2017
ModusOperandi:
I think these girls are attention seekers. The Nigerian Kardashians, zero talent, popular boyfriends and all up in our faces, ugh.
I smell envy undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by pmex(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2017
DabLord:
Sob,please eep me

Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by ModusOperandi(f): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2017
desiigner:

I smell envy undecided
Glad to know your sense of smell is functional. now run along undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Glad to know your sense of smell is functional. now run along undecided
Glad you acknowledges that tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by skarz: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2017
DabLord:
Sob,please eep me

lol I screamed brah lol me too let's go and search
Re: DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Sister, Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Relationship by Flingtonjames(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2017
edoboy33:
Mr eaxi is ugly sha
Your problem no be here
Fine boy and broke boy
Pray make boy do you like lifeiseazi
See hin mouth

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Donjazzy Sells Mavin Records For A Billion Naira / Is Chris Attoh Gay? Photo Of Another Man Kissing Him Surfaces On The Internet / Video: See What They Did To 2 Ladies Accused Of Stealing In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.