Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa (919 Views)

Do Europeans Remind Americans They Come From Europe / Ancient Benin: Where Did The First Monarchs Come From / Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by onila(f): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
but Europeans don't bother reminding Americans they came from Europe
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by Deadright2(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
I don't like black Americans, they are useless to the black race.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Because it us true
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by waleadex(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
It's partly because 97% of Africans feel too inferior and as such we tend to attach unnecessary familiarity to/with them.
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by geosegun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Becaus blood is thicker than water. We know they are neither her or their b'cos many of their ancestors were unjustly sold for ordinary mirror and g.un powder.

i hope this helps.
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
It's partly because 97% of Africans feel too inferior and as such we tend to attach unnecessary familiarity to/with them.
i guess the remaining 3% are Nigerians.
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by 419forlife: 4:25am On Aug 09, 2016
AGREED WE DONT NEED START OUR ADVERTISING AFRICA TO THEM

THEY GO BRING JESUS JESUS AND JESUS TO US. OVER BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADE SOME BUSINESS DEAL WORTH 25K WITH AFRICAN AMERICAN DEY GO SAY WAIT A MINUTE LET US PRAY?!?

GOB DAMN OBSESS WITH JESUS
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by fanficgirl(f): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
shinarambo1:

i guess the remaining 3% are Nigerians.
Lmao tell them na. If anything Nigerians are the first to disassociate AA from Africa ans constantly bash AA ( which we shouldnt).
Re: Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa by fanficgirl(f): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Deadright2:
I don't like black Americans, they are useless to the black race.
Chai you're too harsh na ( don't judge them all) if anything Somalis are. They leach off welfare in Canada, UK, Sweden, America, Germany, Denmark ect.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Spotted At Bet9ja Shop (Photo) / Afonja Back!!! / Wizkid Signs 12 Year Old Boy To Starboy Records, Gives Him N10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.