Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,207 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Kidnapped Monarch Returns Home, See Shocking Details On How He Got Home. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Kidnapped Monarch Returns Home, See Shocking Details On How He Got Home. (531 Views)

14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kidnapped Monarch Returns Home, See Shocking Details On How He Got Home. by Jameskyrian(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
It was a total show of jubilation, the whole Iba town ran agog as their kidnapped monarch returns.

It will be recalled that the 73 year old monarch was abducted by gunmen on Saturday, July 16, 2016, killing at least three persons including, Palace Security Guide, 72 year old, Sunday Okonlanwo. The oba’s wife, fondly called Iya Jelilat, who also sustained gunshot during the encounter was discharged from the hospital. The kidnappers subsequently, contacted the family and demanded for N500 Million ransom for the release of the kidnapped monarch. The monarch narrated his ordeal thus: “I thank God for sparing my life in the hands of the kidnappers. “My family indeed paid ransom to the kidnappers but I don’t know the exact amount. “I was released at about 7.45 pm, on Saturday. They left me alone in a canoe in one of the creeks. Because I know how to paddle a canoe, I was able to navigate my way to Iba area. “Haven paddled for a while on the water, I saw a man standing by the bank.......

Click on the link to continue reading. ...

Source :http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/08/07/the-kidnapped-monarch-returns-as-he-narrates-his-bitter-ordeal-in-the-kidnappers-den/

Re: The Kidnapped Monarch Returns Home, See Shocking Details On How He Got Home. by Teniolasmart: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
made ftc for d first time......hurray....i need likes ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Kidnapped Monarch Returns Home, See Shocking Details On How He Got Home. by Jameskyrian(m): 12:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Teniolasmart:
made ftc for d first time......hurray....i need likes ooooo

Hahaaaahhahahaaaaaaah.....congratulations

(1) (Reply)

See The Live Video Of The Military's Operation At Arepo / Sacked Worker Caught Damaging His Boss' Car In Revenge Now Faces The Music / Army Nabs Suspected Niger Delta Avengers Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.