Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) (45562 Views)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by mhisbliss(f): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2016
imagine the way people will be looking at Him everywhere he goes, this man is passing through alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Young03(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2016
make them carry am go do surgery na
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by obaival(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2016
So e don reach dat level
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Toluwani111: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Amostatics:
And all what Yinka Ayefele could do is give him N30,000 amd still show the whole world.
Who told you yinka was the one who gave him #30k ?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Bath and fed with acid at one & half year old by a jealous sibling! Thank God for sparing his live.
Where is that sibling from hell? How does he/she feel seeing this man like this today?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by bedford101(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Na 30k yinka de give am de sample as if na 30million? Mittyeww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by gurunlocker: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Stream the program yesterday, Mehn, the man can't even open his teeth and cried at a time when speaking about the incident.... He is really lucky to be alive.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by petitejolie(f): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
blood brothers of God! piple re wicked o. at dat age?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2016
waleadex:
Fed with acid and still alive? That's miracle mehn...
your signature says it all.no one does it better than God!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by PsalmdGift: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmm ! God of mercy
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by stag: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Amostatics:
And all what Yinka Ayefele could do is give him N30,000 amd still show the whole world.

That is his quota. And it's earning him a soft spot with me. I had met him (Yinka Ayefele) at a wedding in Lekki two weeks ago and his demeanor didn't seem very friendly so I'm surprised at this.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by italianjob(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Ibadan pipo too dey black like northerners.why?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by kayalla(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2016
chai. and he survived, God has plans for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Emmatdayo(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Thony199:
Bath with acid and he's stil like this? he should be called EMMANUEL
so u no see another name to suggest abi?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by 5tss(f): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Amostatics:
Abi o.Even if its a million naira,must he show the whole world?All these celebrities sef.long hiss....

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by pwettiejay(f): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Nawao, wickedness!
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by kwajahafiz(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Very poor grammer by writer... these people.....did they graduate from high school or secondary school even?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by x6blade(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
What a head line.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Emmatdayo:
so u no see another name to suggest abi?
First, what I meant by "he should be called Emmanuel " was that God is with him for him to have survived that..... So tell me now, who is unbalanced upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by cherriton12: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
This is wickedness...
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by feelinboyya(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
aye Toto aye akamara
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by buckyfof(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Toluwani111:
Polygamous home and Hatred is like

they said neighbor and u re saying 'polygamous home'

are u sure u knw d meaning of polygamy?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Emmatdayo(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Thony199:
First, what I meant by "he should be called Emmanuel " was that God is with him for him to have survived that..... So tell me now, who is unbalanced upstairs?
lol, y are u taking it personal na

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Funkybabee(f): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2016
life is full of mystery !!!!
where is fynestboi I wanna collect my kulikuli
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Toluwani111: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2016
buckyfof:

they said neighbor and u re saying 'polygamous home'

are u sure u knw d meaning of polygamy?
Lol!
I heard the programme live yesterday and he mentioned it!
Get your facts right
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Emmatdayo:
lol, y are u taking it personal na
Na my hobby grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
The man only needs money to marry a lady he desires.. I know that most Nairaland ladies will nott think twice to marry this man if he proposes with a Range Rover cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by shadzyng(f): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmm.....God is great
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Mindfrick(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Is It Acid Gangan?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Fynestboi: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Funkybabee:
life is full of mystery !!!!

where is fynestboi I wanna collect my kulikuli

This is it ma. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / Burna Boy Pounding Fufu With A Woman In The Street (Video) / Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.