Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) (45560 Views)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Tamakay(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Tamarau!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by IceDude(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2016
veekid:
shocked oghene
Oshare mavo?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Chidonc(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Amostatics:
And all what Yinka Ayefele could do is give him N30,000 amd still show the whole world.

how much help have you rendered to the young man, you are to quick to criticise .
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Funkybabee(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

This is it ma. wink

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz, anyway congrats
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
same here ooo pls juz dey type nonsense caption like first and second mumu..lol
LastMumu:
Reading the headline, I thought Yinka Ayefele and the man were both bathed in acid. See how I take rush open thread. angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Emmatdayo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thony199:
Na my hobby grin
taking things personal is cancerous oo
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Moz22: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Amostatics:
And all what Yinka Ayefele could do is give him N30,000 amd still show the whole world.
is the acid man less privileged? As far as I am concerned, he still got his eyes, hands and legs, bt Ayefele has got no legs and he still offers him 30k and u are complaining? Hian..Nigerians sha
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Alltek(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
The 30k might not mean much to the guy, he stays around here, I've seen him in my church a few times too(I never heard his story though).
He is a shoemaker, I knew his shop before he parked from there, I don't know where he is now sha.
Ayefele is just doing this for his own image, not to really help the guy, one thing I'm certain of is, the guy aint suffering, abi how much tomatoes 30k wan buy?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Sard(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
kwajahafiz:
Very poor grammer by writer...
these people.....did they graduate from high school or secondary school even?
Truth be told, you shouldn't correct someone else's grammatical mistakes. You ain't better.
undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by JezCalMeJay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Reading the headline, I thought Yinka Ayefele and the man were both bathed with acid. See how I take rush open thread. angry
I swear
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by drnairalov: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Reading the headline, I thought Yinka Ayefele and the man were both bathed with acid. See how I take rush open thread. angry

lol me 2 undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by forexbinary: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Respect sir!

Ur MUMU pass me tongue
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Fynestboi: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Funkybabee:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz, anyway congrats

Yes ma'am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by JoBabs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
waleadex:
Fed with acid and still alive? That's miracle mehn...

I dey tell u mehn, that person is gonna regret it till the end of his/her life...
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by rrhostomy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
30000?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by rrhostomy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
30000naira?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Zalam5: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
NiGerian Horror Fiilm !!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) by Zalam5: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian Horror film

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / Burna Boy Pounding Fufu With A Woman In The Street (Video) / Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.