Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Wish I Can Write A Letter To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish I Can Write A Letter To God (313 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Can Write A Letter To God by Fatherherokay(m): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2016
I wish I can write a letter to God. I wish I can see Him face to face and express my feelings to Him. I wish I can express my grievances to Him.
I wish I can ask Him why me again? I wish I can talk to Him because I’ve got no strength to confront any man again. Why are things not working despite my prayers?

Probably the frustration of life has pushed you to the stage of asking God the above questions. You have done all your best. You have cried to
God and it seems He is not listening, or perhaps it seems He has forgotten your existence. Nothing seems to be working for you. Is hope alive at all is your last thought?
Though your future promises to be great, the road doesn’t promise to be smooth for you. Most of the time the hard way is always the only way. The greatest mistake a man can ever make in life is http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-85-i-wish-i-can-write-letter-to.html#more
Re: I Wish I Can Write A Letter To God by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Write your letter to him on your knees through prayers. He always listens. Trust me Bro.
Re: I Wish I Can Write A Letter To God by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Because he's not there and even if some form of a god exists it doesn't interfere with trivial human events. The earth and its inhabitants are as insignificant compared to the whole universe. Stop waiting on 'god' to help you, get up and do your shit yourself. You'll be much happier. Unless you want to keep lying to yourself

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Knowledge. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 26/08/2016) / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.