Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? (5759 Views)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 1:37am On Aug 08, 2016

LIES WOULD SERVE YOU THE MOMENT, BUT IT WOULD ALSO DISGRACE YOUR FUTURE:

So, I was having a conversation with my distant cousin, an attorney in America, who was also my classmate in the UK.

When I decided to relocate to Nigeria, he decided to do the New York bar and relocated to America. He lives in Fairfax Virginia with his family.

The reason he called for such a lengthy conversation is not farfetched. Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria.

He is so worried at the level we as a people in Nigeria have disintegrated and degenerated to. He could not believe that Nigerians and the presidential handlers could tell such bare face lies and unashamedly too.

He took it upon himself to attend the supposed lecture that the wife of the United states of Nigeria Lol….was to attend in the United states of America and giving lectures at the US George Mason University’s institute of peace in Fairfax Virginia.

AISHA HALLIBURTON BUHARI WAS NOT IN FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA:
He said, he was at the institute throughout and did not have a glimpse of the wife of Nigeria’s president. What bothers him even the more is how Nigeria’s media and the length at which social media back home could be plunged into such low level as to photo-shopped her in a country that she did not even touch her foot at the airport let alone arrive in.

Has my man Fayose been vindicated yet again? Please, APC rabid followers can you also send me photo clips and links of that lecture, arrival at the airport, reception by our embassy officials as the tradtion has it.

Now, juxtapose her visit with that of the wife of the Senate president who went to America and took a selfie with Michelle and Obama and the wife of the president could not do so. Hmmm! It is not looking good.

The social media went agog with fake pictures and some APC pundits even argued with me that I am the liar trying to debunk a good news but could not prove me contrary to all the evidence.
Is she smelly that she could not take pictures with Obama and his beautiful wife? Shouldn’t such a memorable event accord her beautiful memorabilia? I am so addled really.

It is so funny that a whole forty-five-year-old, strong, and beautiful wife of the president of the United states of Nigeria would visit another United State and not one diplomat from her country could receive her.

Now, we are yet again vindicated that Aisha Halliburton Buhari has such bony skeletons in her cupboard and would never dare her luck by landing in the United states of America.

Obasanjo dared Atiku has he gone? No, not yet.

Now, Fayose has dared Aisha would she ever go? Never ever I know.
This is the prove that she is the criminal in that Jefferson saga.

The Jefferson papers that indicted her would forever be her albatross and would forever hang like a noose and a millstone around her neck ready to drown her in an instant.

One day, someday, and not too far away, you fools, you imbeciles and idiots would run out of lies because the same lies would drown you.

Take my advice accept the truth and be born again by the holy spirit of truth, be baptised by the bravery to be able to call a spade by its rightful name and finally accept the true salvation of hope for Nigeria, for until then, you would continue to suffer in this litany of lies.

A liar is an armed robber, so stop telling lies.

Now, look at those that visited America before this fraud.
http://portiatoday.com/1105/lies-would-serve-you-the-moment-but-it-would-also-disgrace-your-future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by fulanmafia: 1:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Desperate heartbroken wailers cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 1:49am On Aug 08, 2016
fulanmafia:
Desperate heartbroken wailers cheesy
That is not in America keep showing those fake pictures if you want. The calender for August 5th shows no such event. How is that possible?

9 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2016

Whoever God has blessed, no man can curse. No amount of insults and attacks can make a difference.

Wishing Aisha a safe trip.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by fulanmafia: 1:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
That is not in America keep showing those fake pictures if you want.

Yes of course it's Nnewi, that tweet from a verified account was sent by Radio Biafraaud, even the police officer below is a member of bakassi boys.

Pained heartbroken wailers cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2016
*If This Is True*, Then Aisha Buhari Must Be Jailed ..
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2016
fulanmafia:

Yes of course it's Nnewi, that tweet from a verified account was sent by Radio Biafraaud, even the police officer below is a member of bakassi boys.

Pained heartbroken wailers cheesy grin
Thats not USA In USA First Ladies of countries move with Secret Service not local police. Duhhhh! Where is the US media article or pictures?

7 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by PaulIdu: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Very foolish thread ..the woman is in the US so get used to it ..we have better thing to discus than all this conspiracies that look like they originated from mad Men. .nobody will arrest the wife of a sitting president they share diplomatic ties with and that's final

5 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:10am On Aug 08, 2016
egift:

Whoever God has blessed, no man can curse. No amount of insults and attacks can make a difference.

Wishing Aisha a safe trip.
Why was this event not scheduled? How is that possible?

http://events.gmu.edu/conferences-events/

http://www.usip.org/events

3 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2016
http://www.usip.org/category/countries/nigeria
They have offices everywhere even Nigeria lol

4 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:16am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 2:22am On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077381_fbimg1470610469157_jpeg54cefcc85b9b74554d30c5a76bcabc7c
Mrs Arrival To The US

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077383_fbimg1470610504074_jpeg293e9d8e9fb429672b1290d64a60f87c
Some Nigerians who were at hand to welcome her

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077477_screenshot20160807232105_jpeg777e672b2d3613339be88cec68e2d598
Picture of the Airport. Compare and contrast

Bitterleafsoup:
Why was this event not scheduled? How is that possible?

http://events.gmu.edu/conferences-events/

BitterLeaf, even if you hang yourself over this matter, it will not change the blessing of God in the life of Buhari and his family.

It is actually pathetic that instead of making valuable preparations to improve your life, you are staying awake to argue nonsense. Tomorrow you will be wondering why your life remains miserable.

Your life is a summation of what you spend your time on. Making pathetic foolish arguments is a big minus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:23am On Aug 08, 2016
PaulIdu:
Very foolish thread ..the woman is in the US so get used to it ..we have better thing to discus than all this conspiracies that look like they originated from mad Men. .nobody will arrest the wife of a sitting president they share diplomatic ties with and that's final
Zombie really show me the event in US that event was not held in USA.
Why only Aisha came to US and never meet Michelle Obama?

7 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2016
egift:

BitterLeaf, even if you hang yourself over this matter, it will not change the blessing of God in the life of Buhari and his family.

It is actually pathetic that instead of making valuable preparations to improve your life, you are staying awake to argue nonsense. Tomorrow you will be wondering why your life remains miserable.

Your life is a summation of what you spend your time on. Making pathetic foolish arguments is a big minus.
Hahaha what do you spend your life on lets start posting them. Talking to me?I do more work on this globe that 5 of your generations can not compare.
I am going to bust this lie wide open grin

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 2:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Zombie really show me the event in US that event was not held in USA.
Why only Aisha came to US and never meet Michelle Obama?

Let us play:
Hypothetically, if Aisha Buhari happens to meet Michelle Obama before returning to Nigeria, will you offer to hang yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2016
egift:

Let us play:
Hypothetically, if Aisha Buhari happens to meet Michelle Obama before returning to Nigeria, will you offer to hang yourself?
If she is not in USA and I prove will you drink poison?
Before you say yes or no first listen to the taped conversation to the same institutions she is suppose to have visit.

5 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:33am On Aug 08, 2016
egift you will never stop supporting these illiterate pack of lying thieves no matter how deep this country sinks.
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
If she is not in USA and I prove will you drink poison?
Before you say yes or no first listen to the taped conversation to the same institutions she is suppose to have visit.

Here is how it works, I first made you a proposal. You can accept or reject it before making yours. I too can respond to your proposal. If not, we can spend a century making endless counters.

So, if Aisha Buhari happens to meet Michelle Obama before returning to Nigeria, will you offer to hang yourself?
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Why are some people so f**lish like the teller of this tale? Wailers cant just stop sounding st*pid!

4 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:50am On Aug 08, 2016
egift:

Here is how it works, I first made you a proposal. You can accept or reject it before making yours. I too can respond to your proposal. If not, we can spend a century making endless counters.

So, if Aisha Buhari happens to meet Michelle Obama before returning to Nigeria, will you offer to hang yourself?
It will never happen and I don't accept proposals that have no monetary compensation. I am Igbo after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
modelmike7:
Why are some people so f**lish like the teller of this tale? Wailers cant just stop sounding st*pid!
Why are some people still feeling the effects of broom Juju?

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Why are some people still feeling the effects of broom Juju?
....... Smh!

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 3:01am On Aug 08, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Smh!

The OP is a pathetic BitterLeaf grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2016
egift:

The OP is a pathetic BitterLeaf grin grin grin grin grin grin
........ You can say that again bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 3:38am On Aug 08, 2016
modelmike7:
........ You can say that again bro!
Why are you so obsessed with Igbos its the women right? They never give you play is that why you dedicated so many threads?

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Why are you so obsessed with Igbos its the women right? They never give you play is that why you dedicated so many threads?
.... Who are you talking to? Sure i am not the one?
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
modelmike7:
.... Who are you talking to? Sure i am not the one?
According to your topics it is very obvious. Did one Chike or Chidi steal your sweetheart?

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by wirinet(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
I always say arguing with a fundamentalist wailer is like arguing with an Islamic fundamentalist. They are ready to commit suicide for usless and senseless agenda. So all Mrs Buhari's widely publicized trip with all the people she interacted with was arranged, just to fool Fayose and his senseless wailers? Even if there are videos of Mrs Buhari sitting in the white house with Mitchelle Obama, you people will still find excuse to discredit the video, but it is highly unlikely that Mrs Buhari will meet Mrs Obama, why? Because the trip is a private visit and not an official one. That was why Mrs Buhari said, the trip was privately funded:
Aisha, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday said her ongoing trip to the United States was not being funded with public funds.
Speaking in an interview with the Hausa service of the Voice of America, Mrs. Buhari said the trip was being funded with personal funds and sponsorship grant.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/208165-trip-u-s-funded-aisha-buhari.html
US Government officials and the first lady only meet with other country's first ladies and government officials on official visits. If the first lady should attend to every other country's first ladies on every personal visit, I doubt mitchelle Obama would have time for any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2016
[s][quote author=wirinet post=48297827]I always say arguing with a fundamentalist wailer is like arguing with an Islamic fundamentalist. They are ready to commit suicide for usless and senseless agenda. So all Mrs Buhari's widely publicized trip with all the people she interacted with was arranged, just to fool Fayose and his senseless wailers? Even if there are videos of Mrs Buhari sitting in the white house with Mitchelle Obama, you people will still find excuse to discredit the video, but it is highly unlikely that Mrs Buhari will meet Mrs Obama, why? Because the trip is a private visit and not an official one. That was why Mrs Buhari said, the trip was privately funded:

US Government officials and the first lady only meet with other country's first ladies and government officials on official visits. If the first lady should attend to every other country's first ladies on every personal visit, I doubt mitchelle Obama would have time for any other thing.
[/[/s]quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by SycophanticGoat: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

http://portiatoday.com/1105/lies-would-serve-you-the-moment-but-it-would-also-disgrace-your-future

Nwanne'm nwannyi, I see no need for this thread. If the whole saga was a scam, we will know soon.. smiley
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by richidinho(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2016
wirinet:
I always say arguing with a fundamentalist wailer is like arguing with an Islamic fundamentalist. They are ready to commit suicide for usless and senseless agenda. So all Mrs Buhari's widely publicized trip with all the people she interacted with was arranged, just to fool Fayose and his senseless wailers? Even if there are videos of Mrs Buhari sitting in the white house with Mitchelle Obama, you people will still find excuse to discredit the video, but it is highly unlikely that Mrs Buhari will meet Mrs Obama, why? Because the trip is a private visit and not an official one. That was why Mrs Buhari said, the trip was privately funded:

Which official visit took Saraki wife to USA?

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2016
richidinho:

Which official visit took Saraki wife to USA?

But was she not in a picture with Mama POTUS?
But a whole Big War College Zoohari wife no even get mention anywhere in US?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF / Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy / Imo Security Force Launched (state Police?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.