Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (49219 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by seniorgozman(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Wetin be una own
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by Realhommie(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
TBH Dalung has been so unimpressive as the SM since he assumed office. He is a misfit for that office and needs to go. #Period

Amaju pinnick too btw.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by tatucci: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Hello guys.

How do I migrate to PHCN daytime LIGHT (POWER) plan please?

Ahahahahahaha.... lwkm
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by Funjosh(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Worst minister ever lipsrsealed
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Lolz
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by Tmoyo(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Abeg....what has he done?.....wailers are made of graphite memory

1 Like

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by DozieInc(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2016
LMohd:
The Supreme Leader of U.S.N
Funny...
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by Tmoyo(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2016
All I see is jubilation and hugging....so watz d criticism....infact E NI KUURE
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by ollygreen: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Who go join me beg Bubu to sack this man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by gebest: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
That is because blood is thicker than water
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by HeGeMon(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Hahaha grin cheesy chop knuckle
LMohd:
The Supreme Leader of U.S.N
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by IceDude(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Hello guys.

Text "GENERATOR" to 131

1 Like

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by martineverest(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2016
When did dalung become minister of football?...a serious country don't concentrate in football during olympics games
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by Image123(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2016
happney65:
These are the type of people the dullard used 6months to appoint..in omolola15 voice ..A big zoombie..The great President of Nigeria wanted to vet he's ministers and he still came up with up with this..Zoombie Oshieee... grin

Don't be foolish, he was also approved by the whole national assembly and many more.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by festboi: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2016
am tired of Nigerians, what is wrong with Mr. Dalung celebrating now, or has Rio Olympic turn to fashion show?

1 Like

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by dikeigbo2(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Beret wearing minister,
Reporting from..united States of Nigeria
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by meme4real: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2016
krissconnect:
What are they criticizing him for? Bloody hypocrites. Mistake is common to anyone and its partially inevitable. They shud leave him alone undecided

He is not just been critized because of the mistake but for what he said when he was interviewed about our u-23 team who were stranded in a far away land for two days with no food,just to go and represent Nigeria in this Rio game.when he was interviewed by the press why no adequate provision was made for the players travels.Instead of him to feel remorse,he went on by saying what are the players there for?and that because they are stranded is it his business? And he is the sport minister for God sack.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by AfroKnight: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
If he wasn't present for the match you would still criticize him. What is the fuss about?
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by ofwest47(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
what is wrong with the brain of these wailers what is Mexican wave the man raising his two hands in jubilation to Nigerian victory and you called that Mexican wave. can you demonstrate to us the Nigerian wave? You are all black men with black brains
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by omolola15(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Image123:

Don't be foolish, he was also approved by the whole national assembly and many more.

Don't mind that olodo... He has always been an a-hole all his life.... Did Buhari single handedly appoint him? happney65 receive sense....
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by ofwest47(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Let the wailers demonstrate to us the Nigerian wave. angryLet the wailers demonstrate to us the Nigerian wave.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by ofwest47(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Let the wailers demonstrate to us the Nigerian wave.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by YungMillionaire: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
cool grin That's DALUNG CinC CFR of the Federal Republic of the United States of Nigeira grin cool

1 Like

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by knightsTempler: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Foolish and useless man and equally incompetent president leading the gaulible masses.

The thunder way go fire all this so called leaders is charging in Sambissa forest.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by MikeB3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
One of the most useless minister of this regime! Mumu with zero dress sense!
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by ahamonyeka(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ipisi:
After heavily criticizing the Nigeria Men Olympic Football team during their Tour before the start of Olymics, fans attacked the Sports Minister Solomon Dalung asking him to resign after he was spotted in one of the stadium Rio Olympic 2016 in Brazil doing the Mexican Wave with Nigeria Ambassador to Brazil after Nigeria scored against Sweden.

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/08/nigeria-dreamteam-vi-beat-sweden.html

Can you imagine the shame and insult to NIGERIANS!!!
dullard from united states of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by duality(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by deebrain(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
I AM HIGHLY EMBARRASSED AS A NIGERIAN.

Pls, I wan go ghana. Charlie.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by happney65: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
omolola15:

Don't mind that olodo... He has always been an a-hole all his life.... Did Buhari single handedly appoint him? happney65 receive sense....

Who appointed him?Who choose him?You people sha dont have sense..You have never ever taken responsibility in your life..Always Blaming others..The Economy is bad,Blame GEJ..Your PC went bad,Blame Okonjo iweala..I guess you have forgotten where you said Buhari was trying to vet them..He vetted them for 6months and still came with this useless people..Wahali there is no difference between you and trump supporters..Very very foolishhhh
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by fF01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Hello guys.

lmao! oboi na to go nepa office go ask dem o.
Re: Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him by fexichi(f): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
mathewteghaBLOG:
i cant recognize him without the red Barret

Lolz, I was looking for the red beret too!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.