Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA (15387 Views)

Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce At Abia 25th Anniversary Celebration / Live Photos From Osun 25th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by lielbree: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
angry
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by azeecoboy(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone with me. For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman pulled 5 million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by theophorus(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
...That moment when they say you can't make it but Thing just change for You...

See as Aisha dey enter everywhere to give her Enemies Heart attach.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by shiki(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
.am not saying this woman is not in US, ...but when will she meet with Obama's wife?

Obama wife can't stay in Nigeria for more than 4 days without meeting with Buhari's wife
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by SmartMugu: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
obowunmi:
Assumed there were no Northerners in America
Northerners are rare to find in the US. There are a tiny few, but definitely not like all other tribes. Never heard of this "Zumunta" group she's supposedly meeting with and what they stand for. I see one of them dressed like Sanusi, with his head all wrapped up. I don't think anyone has seen anyone dressed like that in the US, unless he decided to dress like that at the venue.
A video recording of a meeting with notable US personalities like Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey etc would put all these scepticism to rest, instead we are been fed with pictures with Zumunta group. What the heck is Zumunta?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by fulanmafia: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Handsomecole:
So Awusa people sef dey travel out even get association ?? angry

There's obviously a lot of ignorance regarding northerners in the South.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by amtaken(f): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2016
How come she's yet to meet with the USA First Family?

How come she's covered with hijab in this picture because she was meeting with her fellow Arewa but was not covered in the one where she displayed her N50m bag?

How come she's hiding her wrist-watch and her bag in this picture?

Aisha keep exposing yourself and the lying Buhari please!
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by dermmy(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2016
myshoe:
How does these pictures look like something taken in the USA?

E look like your village? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Ojukwufrank: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
Atmmachine:
General Cassandra's wife enjoying in the United States while her supporters are busy drinking garri in Nigeria.

I remember when General Cassandra was campaigning he said that the office of the first lady will never exist, now the first lady travels more than their house boy Osibanjo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by mployer(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Aisha is not in the US. This nonsense should stop angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Ojukwufrank: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
amtaken:

How come she's covered with hijab in this picture because she was meeting with her fellow Arewa but was not covered in the picture where she displayed her N50m bag?

Aisha is corrupt!
[/s]

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by texazzpete(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Handsomecole:

You think everybody else is as unfortunate as you are?

mployer:

Aisha is not in the US. This nonsense should stop angry

it's OK. You'll come to terms with it someday.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by mployer(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
texazzpete:

You think everybody else is as unfortunate as you are?

it's OK. You'll come to terms with it someday.

lol

She is not in the US. She is in Quatar. Even the presidency never said she went to the US. You guys are making this up.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by ObaKlaz: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2016
paschal47:
no white Muslim? i see! USA kor USB ni undecided
You don't read, let alone reading to comprehend: that's the problem you and others of your kind have.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by ObaKlaz: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
amtaken:

How come she's covered with hijab in this picture because she was meeting with her fellow Arewa but was not covered in the one where she displayed her N50m bag?

Aisha keep exposing yourself and the lying Buhari please!
You've asked three invalid questions that your invalid Fayose can answer for you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by kobonaire(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2016
I would never have expected Nothern Nigerian leaders to conduct any event in the United States especially with the perception that America is the land of the great infidels grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Mckennedy: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2016
#ICALLEDAISHAWASNTINUSA

Still on the Aishahaliburton Buhari's "visit" to the U.S,Kimberly Ada Biafra wrote:
On Aisha Mbuhari case . I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha Haliburton. The phone number is 202-457-1700. When in doubt, you satisfy your curiosity, I just did.

The Woman is in RIO, check out all the Nizooria Flags welcoming her in all those fake pictures APC spin doctors have been posting online.

Emmmm If Aisha Buhari was in America, as per custom , the Nigerian Ambassador's wife would have welcomed her at the airport and act as her chaperone until she departs back to Nizooria

Many Notable News papers and media houses would have invited her to talk about her new book on how to do hair and makeup.

Michelle Obama would have honored her with a private dinner at the West Wing of the White House. Well, it did not happen.

Aisha Mbuhari Is not in America, sue me.

#Okbye

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by ussy09(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Martins301:
I'm beginning to have doubt if she's truly in the US.
And you think journalist Wil help her in hiding her whereabouts smh for u.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by kobonaire(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
SmartMugu:

Northerners are rare to find in the US. There are a tiny few, but definitely not like all other tribes. Never heard of this "Zumunta" group she's supposedly meeting with and what they stand for. I see one of them dressed like Sanusi, with his head all wrapped up. I don't think anyone has seen anyone dressed like that in the US, unless he decided to dress like that at the venue.
A video recording of a meeting with notable US personalities like Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey etc would put all these scepticism to rest, instead we are been fed with pictures with Zumunta group. What the heck is Zumunta?
I hope he does land in state like Texas dressed in that suit make on TX ranger mofo there no mistake him for Isis and load his gun grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by kobonaire(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Mckennedy:
#ICALLEDAISHAWASNTINUSA

Still on the Aishahaliburton Buhari's "visit" to the U.S,Kimberly Ada Biafra wrote:
On Aisha Mbuhari case . I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha Haliburton. The phone number is 202-457-1700. When in doubt, you satisfy your curiosity, I just did.

The Woman is in RIO, check out all the Nizooria Flags welcoming her in all those fake pictures APC spin doctors have been posting online.

Emmmm If Aisha Buhari was in America, as per custom , the Nigerian Ambassador's wife would have welcomed her at the airport and act as her chaperone until she departs back to Nizooria

Many Notable News papers and media houses would have invited her to talk about her new book on how to do hair and makeup.

Michelle Obama would have honored her with a private dinner at the West Wing of the White House. Well, it did not happen.

Aisha Mbuhari Is not in America, sue me.

#Okbye
When did you call them?
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Tedassie(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Handsomecole:
Why not?...if other "minor" ethnic groups like(Urhobo,Bini,Ibibio et al) have communities/associations of theirs,why shouldn't they?
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by ObaKlaz: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2016
kobonaire:
I would never have expected Nothern Nigerian leaders to conduct any event in the United States especially with the perception that America is the land of the great infidels grin
*lol* Comment of the week!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by arowstev2000: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2016
IPod/Biafra will nt like dis
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by PecE2Make: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
lies...... dies this environment looks like USA? Just look at the 4th pix where the loud speaker stood, the speaker cables is unorganized and USA are organized.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Martins301:
I'm beginning to have doubt if she's truly in the US.
This us trip get k-leg. Very soon dem go forget pay that Sr guy. Den we go begin hear story of wetin really dey happen
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Handsomecole(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Tedassie:

Why not?...if other "minor" ethnic groups like(Urhobo,Bini,Ibibio et al) have communities/associations of theirs,why shouldn't they?

It seems odd to me . Judging from their orientation in their region.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by gozmok1(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2016
i swear if aishambuhari is truly in USA MAKE I NAKED BATH
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by survemeka(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Beautiful people.
Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2016
I've never seen a handicap parking sign like these before.

Interesting.

Re: Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA by Iyoma2(f): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2016
shamsuRana:

grin

ayo ojeniyi said

"Have you noticed that all those who so far tried to fight President Muhammadu Buhari ended up divided and started fighting themselves? Be it NLC, Niger Delta Militants, IPOB/MASSOB, PDP, etc NOW Boko Haram and National Assembly !!!!
What are u now insinuating? Mtcheeeeeeeew SUFFERING and SMILING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike’s Weak Side In Real Life – Tam-george, Commissioner For Information / FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.