Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors (15379 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Bimpe29: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
They are both good, but Baba (Chief Bode George) is better in terms of political know how, charisma and vast experience.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Tarzand(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
“We don’t need someone who will be scheming to be picked as the running mate to our presidential candidate who will be coming from the North,” the governor added

So PDP hasn't zoned the VP slot to the Southeast cool

Wonderful cool
supported
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Vatsyayana: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Irrespective i would ve loved Agbaje taking the mantle, he has no "bite"..
Without the likes of Bode George, agbaje would still be selling Paracetamol in a shop at mushin.

How I wish there was some other dogged leader nd not ex convict Oga Bode.

You suffer from scarcity of wisdom. How can you call Jimi Agbaje a mere pharmacist? Go & check the facts he was once a director at CBN. He resigned to run his fathers pharmacy. Which is doing quite well in Lagos. His younger brother Segun is the MD/CEO of GTBank. I won't be suprised to see his name on the board of shareholders of GTBank.
So if you say JK doesn't have a the bite, I wonder what you mean. This man practically ran the politcal party which he contested against fashola in 2007.
If PDP is really interested in rebranding. JK is simply Ok for PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by kellykoko(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Without the likes of Bode George, agbaje would still be selling Paracetamol in a shop at mushin.

Olabode George conviction was vacated by a superior court on the ground that the charges by which he was found guilty were baseless and spurious. So to that extent it won't be fair to label him an ex-convict.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Freshwhyte(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:

Qoute me and save it..that jimi agbaje will be the next national chairman of PDP...

JAYKAY is OKAY...
#istandwithj.k#

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2016
PDP should not arm Buhari/EFCC to embarrass the Party, Bode George should not be elected chairman

Jimmy Agbaje should get the job

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by mynduu44: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Vatsyayana:

You suffer from scarcity of wisdom. How can you call Jimi Agbaje a mere pharmacist? Go & check the facts he was once a director at CBN. He resigned to run his fathers pharmacy. Which is doing quite well in Lagos. His younger brother Segun is the MD/CEO of GTBank. I won't be suprised to see his name on the board of shareholders of GTBank.
So if you say JK doesn't have a the bite, I wonder what you mean. This man practically ran the politcal party which he contested against fashola in 2007.
If PDP is really interested in rebranding. JK is simply Ok for PDP.

U lack brain thou I can see its hereditary..

Agbaje is nothing without the support he got from Bode George..
When I mean bite, can agbaje summon Modu sheriff or Makarfi..
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by DamiBukola: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

You spend all your time on nairaland,what do you do for a living??
I can see why we are where we are today, so u never knew Bode George is not an ex convict? dear parvenu, his conviction was set aside by the Supreme Court and his trial was quashed. He was acquitted by same Supreme Court.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by DamiBukola: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2016
kellykoko:

Olabode George conviction was vacated by a superior court on the ground that the charges by which he was found guilty were baseless and spurious. So to that extent it won't be fair to label him an ex-convict.
Pls don't waste yo precious time to educate that brainless zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by cpapa: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

You spend all your time on nairaland,what do you do for a living??
Kia guy u wicked let me tell u wat he does for a living in na okada rider
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by moshould(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't blame dis pig like greedy old bastard, I blame our failed system for not making sure he rots in jail....if he succeeds in becoming the chairman, I will stop reading anything concerning Nigerian politics...Nonsense..
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Carmal90(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2016
This seat should be naturally reserved for koro
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by 4wrd9ja: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bimpe29:
They are both good, but Baba (Chief Bode George) is better in terms of political know how, charisma and vast experience.

Both are no good BG always sabotage the party candidates for the opposition The party members in Lagos now want him out he want to use the chairman ship things to remain relevant, agbaje leaderp and managerial skills and has no liver
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by lexyclasy: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is how far we have come.

For there to be a split in the PDP,just to make a choice between Agbaje and Bode George,tells you the kind of party the PDP is.

There are some that want Bode George?and it is for these sets of people I have this to say. Nobody in Nigeria will take PDP serious again,if you guys keep recycling old criminals.

Moreover,is Bode George not an Ex-Convict?
Shut up and face your crisis in APC.....do you want to be reminded of multi factions in APC, from ANPP to ACN to CPC to nPDP to APC or abi Like minds Senators to Unity forum Senators, is it Dogara VS Gbajambiamila or Dogara VS Jibrin, is it Dino Melaye VS Remi Tinubu or Tinubu Himself VS Saraki or Osinbanjo VS El-Rufai is it Senator Sani VS El-Rufai or Ganduje VS kwankwaso what about Atiku VS Tinubu or Buhari VS Saraki Yahaya bello VS Faleke....Dont tell me about factions in PDP when it comes to worst things APC is a household name Synonymous to evil deeds, Lying and Propaganda.....Talk something reasonable about Good governance how to improve Forex and Exchange rate, Economy progression, Employment and Security, Educational attainment, Good health facilities and good roads...don't project thrash here......Untill you dealt with Brutai, Danbazzau, Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, Dikko Customs, Lamorde of EFCC then i will take your government Serious
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors by Vatsyayana: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:

U lack brain thou I can see its hereditary..

Agbaje is nothing without the support he got from Bode George..
When I mean bite, can agbaje summon Modu sheriff or Makarfi..

So it's Bode George that can summon Sheriff & Makarfi?
When both were in govt. He was in prison...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Makinde Goes Spiritual, "Awaits God’s Decision / First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) / 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.