Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) (47741 Views)

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) / Army Probes Video Of Soldiers Assaulting IPOB Members / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Princealex1(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2016
WriteBoy:
These dead men are nothing but foot soldiers, pawns in the bigger scheme of things. I should be mad at them; for attacking a village that took self preservation and safety in the face of rampaging and murderous Fulani Armed-men Herdsmen into their hands. But my indignation is not for them because they were just carrying out orders. My scorn goes to the Military top-brass who have mismatched priorities.

What is a life worth in Nigeria? Is life worth more than a few body bags? When I see images like this somehting goes off in me. Regardless of the extenuating circumstances that led to their deaths, they are humans and not be treated like meat off the slaughter-house.

Nigeria Military, learn how to treat dead men!
Dude they were in the bush for patrol,not that they went for war,it was an ambush(unexpected) attack,if anything they have to carry they with whatever they have to a morgue for cleanup before putting them in a body bag.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by DeleteNonsense: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2016
RIP. Does Nigeria worth dieing for? God forbid if i loose my life because of this lugardian contraption called County. Does the country care for her soldiers? The answer is "No". What the soldiers know how to do well is to kill unarmed peaceful protesters, God is seriously angry with them unless they changed they may still loose more gallant Men in the hands of bandits.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Progressive01:
Come oo. How expensive are body bags that authorities can't purchase them and treat those who lost their lives in the line of duty, vehicular accidents, etc, with some respect??

Haba!! Make we try advance small for this country na! These are heroes and should be seen to be to treated as such. angry

Such a shame, brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by zicoraads: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Who took these pictures? These pictures are not supposed to be for public consumption.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:
God please Protect and Bless our gallant Soldiers.

Amen !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
RIP. Does Nigeria what dieing for? God forbid if i loose my life because of this lugardian contraption called County. Does the country care for her soldiers? The answer is "No". What the soldiers know how to do well is to kill unarmed peaceful protesters, God is seriously angry with them unless they changed they may still loose more gallant Men in the hands of bandits.

This your English na risk to National Security.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by aAK1(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2016
This story is a complex one and I hate the fact that the attacker's are painted as armed bandit. This are people that have constantly been attacked by fulanis, most times putting on military uniforms. You guys now go in at night in the name of looking for arms. I just hope the military is not conniving with the fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by PaulIdu: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Princealex1:

Dude they were in the bush for patrol,not that they went for war,it was an ambush(unexpected) attack,if anything they have to carry they with whatever they have to a morgue for cleanup before putting them in a body bag.

Even the military in its statement say they raided the village in order to mop up arms. .but why mop up arms at 1 am without the notifying the village heads .
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
No more chance to shoot unarmed protesters I guess. RIP to them.

No one gets to choose how he will die. Not even you. What is certain though is that everyone will die.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Explorers(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2016
Rest in peace soldiers...
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by dermmy(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2016
No bullet proof and other protective gears? RIP to these fearless warriors cry
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2016
PaulIdu:

Even the military in its statement say they raided the village in order to mop up arms. .but why mop up arms at 1 am without the notifying the village heads .

And when you notify the village heads, the weapons go missing. This was an undercover operation gone wrong. It happens everywhere. To the British, Americans. Every and and then something like this happens.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by whitebeard(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2016
angrywhere is buratai..what is all this, is he insane..he is supposed to be at the forefront...Nigerian army suffering casualties from small ambush is a sign that u are not fit for the job...u are excused from duty drop your batch on your way out...

...WHAT A SHAME...

RIP.. your death is not a waste I can assure you...

foolish chief...!!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by zheroes(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2016
malele:
People dying for this useless entity called nigeria.
it is people like you that maKe it useless!!! Nigeria is just a name, but who are nigerians like you? What are your values?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
The hatred on NL from this 20's something generation is sickening. Whether these people support a United Nigeria or Biafra. Whether they support APC or PDP this group is not an asset to anyone. Is this the technology savvy generation creating new paradigms in other parts of the world? This is with few exceptions a completely lost generation, angry with themselves, feeling entitled to success without the skills to even hack success.

I cannot understand how anyone will come online to gloat over the bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers. Worse still, these are the same people that accuse PMB of doing nothing about armed herdsmen in the north.

Truth is everyone will die and no one gets to choose the day and manner of their death and there are far worse ways to die than in service to ones country.

I am ashamed of many of the thoughtless comments I read here. Obviously education and class don't lie behind a university degree any longer

Shame on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Smh soldier work na mumu job.... Well they say those who kill by sword will surely die by it.... RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by petomas(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Ch
Grow up kid
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by sCun: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
They died in defence of Fulani herdsmen. May they rot in hell

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Neddstark: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2016
chei, which kind gun enter that guy upper chest? That's a shotgun right?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by sCun: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2016
greenpasture:
The hatred on NL from this 20's something generation is sickening. Whether these people support a United Nigeria or Biafra. Whether they support APC or PDP this group is not an asset to anyone. Is this the technology savvy generation creating new paradigms in other parts of the world? This is with few exceptions a completely lost generation, angry with themselves, feeling entitled to success without the skills to even hack success.

I cannot understand how anyone will come online to gloat over the bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers. Worse still, these are the same people that accuse PMB of doing nothing about armed herdsmen in the north.

Truth is everyone will die and no one gets to choose the day and manner of their death and there are far worse ways to die than in service to ones country.

I am ashamed of many of the thoughtless comments I read here. Obviously education and class don't lie behind a university degree any longer

Shame on you all.
Do you know the background of this story? They went their to disarm villagers who decided to protect themselves against Fulani herdsmen who have been attacking them. Have you heard of a single fulani herdsmen arrested during or after one of their raids before?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by graphiti: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2016
'They' will refuse to see ds 1 now o!

When d NA 'acts' they'll begin 2 chorus "ICC", "Genocide", "innocent citizens", "armless civilians".......
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by JaySalvador27: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2016
i sincerely wonder what goes on in the minds of these soldiers just after they witness the death of their colleagues...they'l prolly be like "so which of us is next'??...may God grant them the wisdom and requisite for survival in the face of this restiveness...amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by sCun: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
JaySalvador27:
i sincerely wonder what goes on in the minds of these soldiers just after they witness the death of their colleagues...they'l prolly be like "so which of us is next'??...may God grant them the wisdom and requisite for survival in the face of this restiveness...amen.
Anyone who goes in defence of Fulani herdsmen and i pursuit of helpless villagers will die.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Rexyl(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
boko haram or killer Fulani killing soldiers like this? May God help us!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by petomas(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2016
sCun:
They died in defence of Fulani herdsmen. May they rot in hell
It's so unfortunate that some human being claim to be educated but never know it's value. Do u know how u will die?
No Greater love than one to lay down his life for his nation.
I'm not surprised at ur comment anyway, u know why? Because in any street there must be an IDIOT
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by bigl: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Omg! And these guys just died like that?

From my observation, they've got no body armour or something to protect them! Especially when these things are not that expensive and we av the money!

Rip gallant soldiers! May your labour's not go in vain
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Iyaju(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Rest in peace brothers, fighting for our country is never easy. I was shot in my right arm last month. God bless Nigeria Army
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by valx2: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
See able bodied young men dieing for a very useless entity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by SaiNigeria: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Serves them right.....
After killing unarmed protesters do they expect any iota of pity from us
The casualties for reach 100 ...who cares

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
sCun:
Do you know the background of this story? They went their to disarm villagers who decided to protect themselves against Fulani herdsmen who have been attacking them. Have you heard of a single fulani herdsmen arrested during or after one of their raids before?

Absolute rubbish.
This was a covert operation against the herdsmen arms store. I have not only heard of armed herdsmen being arrested but I have heard of them being killed.

Conspiracy theories are the problem of this country and the only way way which illogical thought thrives. Which President fights a bitter war in the NE and then arms another group over which there is no command and control.

I see you moving this discussion from the lack of humanity here on NL to a conspiracy theory.

Even were this to be true, did the soldiers send themselves there? If they did not send themselves there, why are people gloating over their dead bodies bodies pouring invectives on them and t careers. Simplistic thinking which only seeks the momentary reward of likes a shares I what I responsible for the lack of depth of those comments. There is no excusing those comments.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by speak2me2015: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Whenever I remember all the rubbish going on in this country, I tell myself, you can not die for this country.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Christian terrorists hiding under the guise of ND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.