Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) (47718 Views)

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) / Army Probes Video Of Soldiers Assaulting IPOB Members / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Beerfran: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2016
crixtex:
Aren't they supposed to be wearing body armours??

RIP soldiers
So its body armor that will prevent Bkacksmiths Crack and Shoot that scatters into pellets?? Its obvious you dont know bout guns sha
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by macaranta(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
cry
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nusaf: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
myshoe:
Nigeria Army is becoming very notorious for killing armless members of the public under Buhari's reign. The senseless murder of Shiite Muslims, IPOB, Niger Delta region comes to mind here. What a man or an organisation sow shall he/they reap. The worst is that after killing these armless person, the NA will lie against them.
Why not read the post first?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by damon222: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
malele:
People dying for this useless entity called nigeria.
That is the most painful aspect. One can only die for a country or any other thing but NOT this one that is run by a very useless lie tellers and devilish fools like Nigeria.. If I was a military personnel, I will just resign because this country is run by an hopeless and senseless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
greenpasture:

Absolute rubbish.
This was a covert operation against the herdsmen arms store. I have not only heard of armed herdsmen being arrested but I have heard of them being killed.

Conspiracy theories are the problem of this country and the only way way which illogical thought thrives. Which President fights a bitter war in the NE and then arms another group over which there is no command and control.

I see you moving this discussion from the lack of humanity here on NL to a conspiracy theory.

Even were this to be true, did the soldiers send themselves there? If they did not send themselves there, why are people gloating over their dead bodies bodies pouring invectives on them and t careers. Simplistic thinking which only seeks the momentary reward of likes a shares I what I responsible for the lack of depth of those comments. There is no excusing those comments.

Well I cant blane them for gloating
Same way Ive seen soldiers on this forum come and gloat over killing civilians.
Ive heard them also make demeaning statements over civilians and issue threats like the thugs they are.
So you tell me why should people extend any goodwill to people who actions are no different than the cultists and other nuisances we have? JS
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
See how de de stack dead body like say na burnt goat wey dem wan go divide share....these ppl nor even respect soja dead body wetin frm go come respect nau
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Guyman02: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is the dangerous situation we have found ourselves due to Buharis silence when the Fulani herdsmen menace started under his watch. Now communities are stocking up on weapons to defend themselves and then you send in soldiers without consulting the local leaders and they mistook our soldiers for armed and uniformed Fulani Herdsmen attackers. Now lives are unnecessarily lost sadly.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by rman: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
greenpasture:
The hatred on NL from this 20's something generation is sickening. Whether these people support a United Nigeria or Biafra. Whether they support APC or PDP this group is not an asset to anyone. Is this the technology savvy generation creating new paradigms in other parts of the world? This is with few exceptions a completely lost generation, angry with themselves, feeling entitled to success without the skills to even hack success.

I cannot understand how anyone will come online to gloat over the bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers. Worse still, these are the same people that accuse PMB of doing nothing about armed herdsmen in the north.

Truth is everyone will die and no one gets to choose the day and manner of their death and there are far worse ways to die than in service to ones country.

I am ashamed of many of the thoughtless comments I read here. Obviously education and class don't lie behind a university degree any longer

Shame on you all.

Thank you my brother.

I cannot help but ponder how these youths who put up some those comments were raised.

They lack critical reasoning skills and take stand based on ethnic, religious and political affiliations. Without a doubt, they are not future leaders.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by duality(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
If it was before, some people will attribute this to corruption of the president... I know what I'm saying.

well...
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by duality(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
greenpasture:
The hatred on NL from this 20's something generation is sickening. Whether these people support a United Nigeria or Biafra. Whether they support APC or PDP this group is not an asset to anyone. Is this the technology savvy generation creating new paradigms in other parts of the world? This is with few exceptions a completely lost generation, angry with themselves, feeling entitled to success without the skills to even hack success.

I cannot understand how anyone will come online to gloat over the bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers. Worse still, these are the same people that accuse PMB of doing nothing about armed herdsmen in the north.

Truth is everyone will die and no one gets to choose the day and manner of their death and there are far worse ways to die than in service to ones country.

I am ashamed of many of the thoughtless comments I read here. Obviously education and class don't lie behind a university degree any longer

Shame on you all.

Go and sit down jare. Shame on you. Who do you think you are.. You want to stop people from expressing themselves? Where were you when people were gloating because of boko haram. Did that happen in the 60s? Or you just think people don't know what's up in this country? Whatever you think is shaping the minds of people these days happened right before us.

okay, the FG killed them.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
duality:

Go and sit down jare. Shame on you. Who do you think you are.. You want to stop people from expressing themselves? Where were you when people were gloating because of boko haram. Did that happen in the 60s? Or you just think people don't know what's up in this country? Whatever you think is shaping the minds of people these days happened right before us.

okay, the FG killed them.
You've confirmed everything I've said about reflexive and copy cat behaviour without a self directed compass. People should do what is wrong because others have done it? People should behave badly because someone else is to blame? You are a victim of factors " shaping the minds of people?"

Everything you have said only serves to reveal the lazy nature of the thinking that I have just described. Happily, the future does not belong to people of this type, seeing as you have chosen to moor yourself to some event somewhere in the past, you will remain in that past while time inexorably rolls on.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
rman:

Thank you my brother.

I cannot help but ponder how these youths who put up some those comments were raised.

They lack critical reasoning skills and take stand based on ethnic, religious and political affiliations. Without a doubt, they are not future leaders.

You are absolutely right!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
malele:
People dying for this useless entity called nigeria.
When will you learn to control your choice of words?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
myshoe:
Nigeria Army is becoming very notorious for killing armless members of the public under Buhari's reign. The senseless murder of Shiite Muslims, IPOB, Niger Delta region comes to mind here. What a man or an organisation sow shall he/they reap. The worst is that after killing these armless person, the NA will lie against them.
You need a lesson teacher for reading & comprehension .
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by delemordi2002: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
may the Almighty father give their family the heart to bear the loss what a country we living, God please save us from the enemies we don't see the Lord is our protection.
ChangeIsCostant:
rip to them
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Onyenna(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Adeoba10:
Who is that fool that invented gun, for wat purpose? RIP man

RIP to our fallen gallant soldiers.....

Below is Mikhail Kalashnikov......the man who invented AK-47......

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
sCun:
So the fulani herdsmen that sent them to disarm the villagers who are protecting themselves aren't threatening the peace and harmony of this nation? Do you know that fulani herdsmen attacked that community less than a month ago? http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/11/unidentified-armed-men-attack-beji-town-in-niger-state/

OK bro. I hear u. Then the whole thing is confusing. It's just painful seeing ppl die like that.
God help us
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=20pt]Because former President Goodluck Jonathan lost his bid for second term.

When he gave Niger Delta militants contracts to purchase weapons for the Nigerian Army and Navy, that was when I knew that he had ulterior sinister motives.[/size].
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by myshoe: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mekwen:
You need a lesson teacher for reading & comprehension .
You sound like an evil support. Are you one?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by kikake: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Progressive01:
Come oo. How expensive are body bags that authorities can't purchase them and treat those who lost their lives in the line of duty, vehicular accidents, etc, with some respect??

Haba!! Make we try advance small for this country na! These are heroes and should be seen to be to treated as such. angry

Correct. But how many body bags does Nigeria know it can order from body bag makers to keep Nigeria one for Hausa/Fulani enjoyment of one Nigeria?

When a country is failed, why can't its constituent groups part ways peacefully?

Militants and secessionist groups all over Nigeria .
Why? How?

Even the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria are secessionist, but still attach to Nigeria because of economic reasons.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by kikake: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
malele:
People dying for this useless entity called nigeri

They are dying for nothing.

Eventually, Nigeria must split into more manageable countries!!!!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by laprince(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
we no get president ehh...buhari is just something else...the educated people who voted for buhari in this modern age are all something else too..educated olodo them...nonsense...we have a president that cant even talk...cant relate with his people,....na president be that??...

You just pointed out what I always tend to subconsciously wonder about.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by drmikeadams(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mekwen:
When will you learn to control your choice of words?
:..is this country not a useless entity.?una go dey form useless patrotism..... >: grin grin what is good about this useless country with no direction and future plans..no annoy me ooo
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by asorocker: 1:01am On Aug 09, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:
God please Protect and Bless our gallant Soldiers.

Let the soldiers stop shooting urnamed protesters and God will protect them , God does not protect murderers.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nature8(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Nawa oo..
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by duality(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
greenpasture:

You've confirmed everything I've said about reflexive and copy cat behaviour without a self directed compass. People should do what is wrong because others have done it? People should behave badly because someone else is to blame? You are a victim of factors " shaping the minds of people?"

Everything you have said only serves to reveal the lazy nature of the thinking that I have just described. Happily, the future does not belong to people of this type, seeing as you have chosen to moor yourself to some event somewhere in the past, you will remain in that past while time inexorably rolls on.

You, the person behind greenpasture;moniker will remain in the past. not me.

After all, you have always blamed the past government for the weakness of the present government...joor, no annoy me. angry
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
duality:

You, the person behind greenpasture;moniker will remain in the past. not me.

After all, you have always blamed the past government for the weakness of the present government...joor, no annoy me. angry

Your anxiety is palpable but you do better to change your thinking. Buy a copy of Forbes Africa for this month and see what under 30's around Africa are doing while you follow celebrity news and monitor your FB likes. The keyboard may be mighty but creating new solutions and paradigms is even more so. Stop deflecting responsibility and making excuses with other people's stories.

There is is business out there that can help people. Go and build it.

It's a losers game
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) by dfrank2665: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Progressive01:
Come oo. How expensive are body bags that authorities can't purchase them and treat those who lost their lives in the line of duty, vehicular accidents, etc, with some respect??

Haba!! Make we try advance small for this country na! These are heroes and should be seen to be to treated as such. angry
Bros... Body bag is for dead bodies... My 2cent!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.