Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil (31113 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by onatisi(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
undefeated:
The fracas between these two cost us daily at USA 94, after siasia beat oliseh for being rude and westerhof took sides and didn't play siasia against Italy,
The past means nothing and it is all gone ,the present and the future is what matters most and it seems age and experience has taught these 2 Nigerians that lesson. Both of them can work together very well and help each other

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Oblitz(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2016
We're proud of you people!
If you like dis pix, check my signature

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by henrydadon(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
i no trust this oliseh at all
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by wadetaw202: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:
What is Olise there as? All those plenty tag wen e wear na wetin?

First things I checked were those alluring eyeballs of yours......then those delicious-looking lips....…they can make a man wish and think and ponder!
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by shiki(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:

FIFA official representing Nigeria at the Olympic
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Smooyis(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
onatisi:
keshi got international appointments with Togo and Mali. What makes u think siasia or any other Nigerian coach cant get international jobs Onigbide was once the national coach of Trinidad, bro you have to start thinking out of the box mentality of Nigeria syndrome ,many Nigerians are making waves all over the world in all fields.

On point. I like optimistic people like you. I don't know why anybody will always be pessimistic.
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by ogorwyne(f): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
wadetaw202:

First things I checked were those alluring eyeballs of yours......then those delicious-looking lips....…they can make a man wish and think and ponder!
Hmm, on top Olympics again?
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by blackboy2star(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
You lost bro smh... Seems you don't know the difference between your left and right. What has Under- 23 got to do with super eagles? cry

lofty900:
This smile is just for the camera, how can oliseh pretend to be happy with the team after the way he was rubbished by NFF to the point of resigning to save himself the humiliation of being sacked? How can siasia pretend to be happy when all the efforts he invested in the team, after leading the team to back 2 back victory at Rio Olympics NFF still appointed a foreign coach behind his back. Like I said before, leave matter for Mathias jare, it's just for the camera grin
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by ogorwyne(f): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
shiki:

FIFA official representing Nigeria at the Olympic
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by jerryfisher(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:
google go answer your question sharpsharp
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by wadetaw202: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:

Hmm, on top Olympics again?

Lolz!

How would u expect a man to pass by souls he can only get to meet once in a life time?

Your kind Dont come by everyday for crying out loud!
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by boyo123(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2016
broseme:
The head coach of the Dream Team IV, Samson Siasia and former coach of Super Eagles, the Olympics team's Technical Official, Sunday Oliseh were all smiles and optimistic in a photo before the kick-off of their match against Sweden, which yielded 1-0 result.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/photo-samson-siasia-sunday-oliseh-all.html

hmmm.just like buhari.i could remember when everyone wanted this man to be the super eagles coach and he failed woefully
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by ogorwyne(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
jerryfisher:
google go answer your question sharpsharp
People when knw d ansa don ansa am.
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by jerryfisher(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:
lolZzz ok na
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by onatisi(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Smooyis:

On point. I like optimistic people like you. I don't know why anybody will always be pessimistic.
I wonder oo. There are many many many Nigerians who are world rated in their chosen fields and profession and many Nigerians living in Nigeria dont even know. Nigerians in diaspora are making it big and those at home need to know that the world system is far bigger than buhari ,gej or tinubu spheres .

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2016
undefeated:
The fracas between these two cost us daily at USA 94, after siasia beat oliseh for being rude and westerhof took sides and didn't play siasia against Italy,
Siasa beat oliseh? For your dream or where Siasia was dump by westerhof because of selfish play
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
My sister that guy that is toasting you here make you no give am toto chop O. The guy go chop and clean mouth.

ogorwyne:

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by mapet: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2016
lofty900:
This smile is just for the camera, how can oliseh pretend to be happy with the team after the way he was rubbished by NFF to the point of resigning to save himself the humiliation of being sacked? How can siasia pretend to be happy when all the efforts he invested in the team, after leading the team to back 2 back victory at Rio Olympics NFF still appointed a foreign coach behind his back. Like I said before, leave matter for Mathias jare, it's just for the camera grin

You just spoke my mind on the two points
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by MiMiakpet(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:

Oliseh na ex-officio member of association of nigerian coaches
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:
You nor go free the nigga and him tags..
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by journerman(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
lofty900:

How can you tell people when and when not to be happy!
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by ogorwyne(f): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
You nor go free the nigga and him tags..
Lol. I don leave am o
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by holluphemydavid(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Wots Oliseh doing at Rio sef. Hope isnt cos of dream team
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Disaino100: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2016
dedons:
Biafrans are always smiling while the Afonja's keep suffering and wailing.

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. I don leave am o
Better... smiley
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
lofty900:

The reason they can smile is because they know tha the NFF is a joke. Oliseh is there earning dollars from FIFA while Siasa is improving his already burgeoning CV. In case you forget, these two are personal friends who starred together in Westerhofs Super Eagles.

What's not to smile about?
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by olaniyi0(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2016
dedons:
Biafrans are always smiling while the Afonja's keep suffering and wailing.
are all igbos like this? very senseless and waste of sperm n energy.
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by 400billionman: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
lofty900:

Siasia has a good heart..
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by shiki(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
ogorwyne:

Thank you
U are wlcm
Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by armadeo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
That outside 18 shot against Spain is why I remember when ever I see your name.

I am not a football fan but that shot is etched in my memory.

Hailings

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil by nwamehn: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
undefeated:

Sia sia got it wrong if he actually hit oliseh because media could have fed us with false info, but if Westerhof actually wanted to issue penalty, he wouldn't have played any of them in that match because both of them were assumed to have committed, or he would have forgiven both and played both of them since Italy was a strong team to play.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guardiola Refuses To Apologise To City Fans. / CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.