Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos (1264 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Oba Goriola Oseni Kidnapped In Lagos, Guard Killed, Wife Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by TechGenius: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
There is tension in the Iba area of Lagos following the abduction of Oba Yushau Goriola Oseni by suspected militants from the Niger Delta region

Continue Reading:
http://www.gisthood.com/2016/07/breaking-militants-abduct-lagos-monarch.html
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by ify2016: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Post the pics
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by plaetton: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
How do you know it's "suspected militants from the Niger Delta region? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by Immunity1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
still waiting for authentication of the news
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by rayblast(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hahaha I thought d Opc's were forming d expendables na? Abeg militants make una release our Ọba ó. Cos Opc's ain't going to do nothing. Make d poor king no jus dey suffer for nothing
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by Litmus: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
I once posted on Niraland that the external threat against Nigeria would try to get us to murder one another like Rwandans did. I stated that if they failed, because we were too smart and united to fall for the trick, they would come to kill us on our behalf. What i meant by this was that they would hire unknown persons from Nigeria or another African country, bus them in and have them commit murder against one tribe, claiming that they were from another tribe and then do the revers. In this way, they would try to kick-start us murdering one another.

If I'm right, what will happen next is that unknown people claiming or not claiming to be Youroba will attack Delta communities. And, of course, Delta communities will say, yest it is Youroba that attacked us because, after-all, they keep claiming we attacked them.

To survive this trying times and others that may come our way, Nigerians must, must learn to rely on hard evidence and if possible leave matters in the hands of the police and authorities.
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by henryutd(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
South west militants. The northern to be militants are on course too. They will soon graduate.
Re: BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos by Chimarto: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Litmus:
I once posted on Niraland that the external threat against Nigeria would try to get us to murder one another like Rwandans did. I stated that if they failed, because we were too smart and united to fall for the trick, they would come to kill us on our behalf. What i mean by this was that they would higher unknown persons from Nigeria or another African country, bus them in and have them commit murder against one tribe, claiming that they were from another tribe and then do the revers. In this way, they would try to kick-start us murdering one another.

If I'm right, what will happen next is that unknown people claiming or not claiming to be Youroba will attack Delta communities. And, of course, Delta communities will say, yest it is Youroba that attacked us because, after-all, they keep claiming we attacked them.

To survive this trying times and others that may come our way, Nigerians must, must learn to rely on hard evidence and if possible leave matters in the hands of the police and authorities.

The population is too much nah

(1) (Reply)

nhhhhhh / Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! / Yoruba's Are Migrants In Lagos, The Awori's Own Lagos- Prince Adebiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.