Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba (1061 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2016
Former House of Representatives’ Speaker, Ghali Umar Na’Abba has described ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo as the most corrupt Nigerian leader ever. He said that was because the elder statesman was virtually broke before assuming office but engaged in questionable and indefensible expenditure while in office. Naabba who was reacting to Obasanjo’s recent allegation that members of the National Assembly (NASS) were corrupt and lacked integrity, told newsmen that he challenged the former president while he was speaker of the House of Representatives. “As the Speaker, I took Obasanjo on several issues of expenditure offences which he committed and could not show remorse. So, I don’t think he has the integrity to call anybody in the NASS corrupt. This is the man who became President with nothing and today he is one of the richest Nigerians. Let him explain to Nigerians how he acquired the money.’’ According to the former House Speaker, ‘’I don’t think there is anybody more corrupt in this country like the former President. I believe you are talking about the former President Olusegun Obasanjo.’’ But when contacted on the telephone phone yesterday, the media aide to the former president, Mr Kehinde Akinyemi, declined to comment on the matter. However, a close political associate of the former president, who preferred not to be named, dismissed Na’Abba’s allegation in a chat with New Telegraph. He said: “Many political adversaries or opponents of Chief Obasanjo have made various allegations in the past. So, that Ghali Na’Abba came up with another one is not new. But what I know is that virtually all these allegations against the former president are mere speculations. “If anybody has concrete evidence of corruption against Obasanjo, why can’t they bring such forward? If not, they should forever hold their peace and let Obasanjo be. “On his planned elongation, I’ m aware that some monies was given to the National Assembly members both the House of Representatives and the Senate. It was alleged that the Senators got N50 million each while N40 million was given to the House of Representatives members, some collected and some did not collect. But I am aware that money was distributed by Obasanjo” he added. Na’abba also explained the padding saga that is currently rocking the House of Representatives, alleging that some members of the executive arm of government may have connived with the alleged culprits.
https://newtelegraphonline.com/naabba-obasanjo-corrupt-president/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Ebora of mumus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by mazichika: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Thieves everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by herzern(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by herzern(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
We all know obj is corrupt BT not the most corrupt even bihari is more corrupt compare to him

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by hungryboy(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
That fact has always been well known by the Sane Minds.
Obj is the grandfather of corruption in this country

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by Pidggin(f): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Who doesn't know this

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by hucienda: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Turning the heat on their acclaimed 'navigatior' all of a sudden?

Something is fishy somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by ebujany(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Who no know say OBJ na corruption master ni? Its just that nigerians are the most forgiving nation on earth

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by BaddieKay(f): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Ndi oshi Ndi oshi everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by Sunnymatey(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Obj is a shameless thief. I wonder whats giving him the guts.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by tomakint: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Ebora of mumus
I tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by jerusalem101: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
They say, He who goes for Equity must do that with Clean Hands, Baba Iyabo, have u heard?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by Abeymills(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Obj no doubt is d most corrupt ex president is d father of corruption yeye wicked old man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba by jamace(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Budget padding started during the reign of Obj, yet he did nothing to the padders.

Obj is the father of money politics in Nigeria. Forget his gra gra.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news! Court Reinstates Sheriff As Pdp Chair / Leadership Style African Leaders Must Emulate: Late Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies / Nigeria Is Rank The Most Corrupt Country In The World 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.