Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. (8992 Views)

New Research Assistant Wanted / Job As A Research Assistant / Closing Today! Research Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by smartnet: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2016
databoy247:
I need a new research assistant to work with me on a number of research and writing projects (long term). This is a part time position so you might or might not have a full-time job.
Requirements.
Interested candidate MUST;
- Be able to write in perfect English, with no errors and grammatical blunders, must know how to compose phrases and write constructive sentences without using much complicated words.
- Be able to carry out research online and meet deadlines.
- Again, must be able to meet deadlines.
- Be serious, dedicated and willing to carve out and grow a new career in research.
- Am not really keen on educational qualifications but possession of a B.Sc or M.Sc won't hurt.
Job description;
You will be engaged in the following research and writing tasks;
- Writing resumes and cover letters (you will be taught)
- Writing of admissions biographies/personal statements/letters of recommendation/statement of purpose/academic essays for foreigners going for Law, Medicine, MBA, etc.
REMUNERATION
Earning is flexible and can be between N30,000 - N50,000 monthly depending on the workload. Pay increase comes with satisfactory results.
Forward your CV and cover letter to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com.
NOTE:
If you do not write a subject in your email, it WILL be deleted!
If you do not write a cover letter in the body of your mail, it WILL be deleted!
I do NOT want to receive empty mails with just a CV attachment.
This opportunity is for serious applicants

Thanks.
UPDATE: NEED SOME MORE WRITERS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE RESEARCH ON TECH, LAW, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, AND MEDICAL SCIENCES. APPLY ASAP AS YOU'LL BE RESUMING IMMEDIATELY
Application is now open again. After application and you do not receive any e-mail, know that your application was not accepted.

Great opportunity.
If you love writing, you don't want to miss this. Harness your creative and writing skills with this opportunity as you work, learn and grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by jessy1990(f): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
I presently work for @databoy247 on a part-time basis, the experience garnered so far is second to none. I have learned a lot and improved over time. It's a great avenue to broaden your knowledge and get you to think out-of-the-box. I want to encourage anyone with a flair for writing and research as well as a teachable spirit to apply. You won't regret it.

Yours Truly smiley
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 4:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Happy new year folks.

The door is now open again, so if you are interested in being a research assistant working with me, send in your applications now.

Read first post to learn more about the job.

Cheers.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by kennydee05(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
databoy247:
Happy new year folks.

The door is now open again, so if you are interested in being a research assistant working with me, send in your applications now.

Read first post to learn more about the job.

Cheers.
Application sent.

cheers!!!
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2017
kennydee05:

Application sent.

cheers!!!
OK, thanks.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
databoy247:

OK, thanks.
Application sent
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
I need some more extra hands, if you fit the bill, then send in your application.

1 Like

Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by teebee22(f): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do you have any problem with location
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by hopeofobike(f): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just sent in my CV
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
hopeofobike:
I just sent in my CV

You were shortlisted. Check your email.

Others can still submit theirs.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Ademolu2002(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Location pls
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ademolu2002:
Location pls

Location is virtual. It means you can work anywhere.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by kaykay22: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Application sent email sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by mightykay(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
I have sent my Application with email mightykay200@yahoo.com
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
cool
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by laura8: 5:35am On May 19, 2017
are you still recruiting?
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2017
laura8:
are you still recruiting?

Yes. One more.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Princecharming01(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2017
databoy247:

Yes. One more.
thanks CV sent
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Am recruiting again, apply if interested.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Appliedmaths(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
databoy247:
Sent you a PM...
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Sent you a PM...
If interested in the job, then read the first post again and send an application to the email address listed NOT a PM.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Appliedmaths(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
databoy247:

If interested in the job, then read the first post again and send an application to the email address listed NOT a PM.

Lol, I sent you a PM for other reasons but seems you're high and mighty. Never mind, and please note I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE JOB.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Lol, I sent you a PM for other reasons but seems you're high and mighty. Never mind, and please note I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE JOB.

Sorry if you see it that way, actually, am not high and mighty. This thread is meant for the job (and applicants only). Alternatively, you should have reached me via my phone number in my signature. My email address is also in the first post in this thread.

I don't really do PMs.

1 Like

Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Oyepapa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Olusharp(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
databoy247:

I need a new research assistant to work with me on a number of research and writing projects (long term). This is a part time position so you might or might not have a full-time job.

Requirements.
Interested candidate MUST;

- Be able to write in perfect English, with no errors and grammatical blunders, must know how to compose phrases and write constructive sentences and know how to use big words.

- Be able to carry out research online and meet deadlines.

- Again, must be able to meet deadlines.

- Be serious, dedicated and willing to carve out and grow a new career in research.

- Am not really keen on educational qualifications but possession of a B.Sc or M.Sc won't hurt.

Job description;
You will be engaged in the following research and writing tasks;

- Writing resumes and cover letters (you will be taught)

- Writing of admissions biographies/personal statements/letters of recommendation/statement of purpose/academic essays for foreigners going for Law, Medicine, MBA, etc, mostly in the US.

REMUNERATION
Earning is flexible and can be between N30,000 - N50,000 monthly depending on the workload. Pay increase comes with satisfactory results.

>>>>Submit your applications to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com<<<<.

NOTE:
If you do not write a subject in your email, it WILL be deleted!
If you do not write a cover letter in the body of your mail, it WILL be deleted!
I do NOT want to receive empty mails with just a CV attachment.
This opportunity is for serious applicants

Thanks.

UPDATE: I NEED TWO MORE WRITERS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE RESEARCH ON TECH, LAW, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, AND MEDICAL SCIENCES. APPLY ASAP AS YOU'LL BE RESUMING IMMEDIATELY. YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY GOOD WITH WORDS.

Application is now open again. After applying and you do not receive any e-mail, know that your application was not accepted.

bro, is it a job that can be done via phone?
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Olusharp:
bro, is it a job that can be done via phone?

No it cannot be done via a phone.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by stlarry001(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Can I still apply
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
stlarry001:
Can I still apply

Yes.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Appliedmaths(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
databoy247:

Sorry if you see it that way, actually, am not high and mighty. This thread is meant for the job (and applicants only). Alternatively, you should have reached me via my phone number in my signature. My email address is also in the first post in this thread.

I don't really do PMs.

Apologies on my part too. I'll write you on WhatsApp.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by humbleme99(f): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have applied.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
humbleme99:
I have applied.
Noted. What's your email address?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / Salary Expectations From KAYMU, JUMIA And Other E-commerce Sites. / Chevron Aptitude Test: What To Expect 0816 219 8462

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.