Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60202 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by aladitu(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria self i dont understand: she became sexually reckless, fell in love with her parent's house boy, got pregnant, ran away with him to another man's land, change her religion to belong to the new society. Ese Oruru became a star, and the yellow guy became the victim- kidnap and sexual abuse, the negligent parent became celebrated comrade. She became wayward, dating and having sex at a tender age, the guardian caught her, she was punished (though with wrong approach), uzoamaka became a celebated star with scholarship, the guardian/parent became the victim. What a society. Our children lost their integrity, dignity, home training,etc all in the name of civilisation and human right. I can count more than 30 girls that became pregnant at less than 14yrs of age and became liabilities to their parent in the community i leave all in the name of freedom. All this so called human right activist are not helping matters rather they have just encourage the young generation to become wayward while making their parent not capable of punishing them. May God help us.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ichieboxy:

Debased and morally bankrupt society...Why reward and celebrate promiscuity openly? What message are passing to other teenagers? smh
she was given scholarship because she was abused and no one deserves to be treated that way

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Organs(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
[s][/s]
Cullinane:
Shut up you ret-ard. You people supporting this rubbish scholarship are part of the problem in this God-forsaken country called Nigeria. Anuohia!

CULLINANE: Imagine, you are calling someone retarded while you are busy pointing finger at another person and blaming as if you are a saint devoid of sin or mistakes. No matter what, with the scholarship she has a chance and an opportunity to develop and reach her potential... the other alternative is people like you making fun of her and abusing her and blaming her. Now, how does that help her or society in any way?? Lets learn to encourage "POSITIVITY" and support good things no matter the circumstances or the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Kakamorufu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Well, thats her luck. To me, sex is highly overated
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by CAPSLOCKED: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
YEs. If God didn't put it in the person's mind to help the girl she wouldn't have gotten the help.therefore God uses people to help others. God cannot come down to earth physically so he uses people to help others who are in dire need like this girl

OKAY GOD PUT IT IN MY MIND TO MAKE THAT INITIAL POST.
HE ALSO MAKING MY FINGERS TYPE THIS.. I HOPE YOU STOP READING NOW CUZ HE'S ABOUT TO MAKE ME TYPE YOU'RE CRAZY!

OOPS
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by CAPSLOCKED: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
samuelson06:

What's your pain? That God takes the glory? You wanna fight Him? grin

IF I EVER DASH SOMEONE MONEY AND THEY THANK GOD, I'M SURELY TAKING BACK MY MONEY! undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by CAPSLOCKED: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is like you are mad

DID GOD ALSO INSTRUCT YOU TO WRITE THAT? OR THE OTHER WAY ROUND, HE WROTE THAT THROUGH YOU

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

OKAY GOD PUT IT IN MY MIND TO MAKE THAT INITIAL POST.
HE ALSO MAKING MY FINGERS TYPE THIS.. I HOPE YOU STOP READING NOW CUZ HE'S ABOUT TO MAKE ME TYPE YOU'RE CRAZY!

OOPS
God is not a supporter of iniquity. The same way God uses others to bless others is the same way devil uses people to destroy others with their words and actions
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Firefire:

Many are mad but few are roaming...
that should be you
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by CioAngels(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
drss2:
smiley correct one. dis girl will go places. may her tormentors know no peace IJN. Amen.
Amen.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Etizz:
really??

the boy wey fork nkor....

Dem nor give the boy scholarship for furckingg the girl also.....

yeah he deserves to be given scholarship for abusing the girl.if not that Nigeria is upside down those animals deserve to be behind bars.useless dirty men that derive joy in humiliating a little girl
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
For our teenage ladies out there. Below tips explain how to get a free University scholarship:

(1) Bring a boy into your parents/guardians home.
(2) Take him into your bedroom (For guaranteed results, take him into your parents/guardians bedroom).
(3) Spread your legs wide for him (For guaranteed results, time this activity to match the arrival of your parents/guardians to the home).
(4) Chop the beating of your life (Of course this needs to be somehow documented by actual video footage).
(5) Leak the said video footage to social media sites (Twitter, Instagram, Blogsphere, Facebook, etc.)
(6) Wait for your free scholarship.
you are a joke and your sense of sarcasm is very poor.she wasn't given scholarship not for all the rants you listed up there but because supporters of abusers like you need to be silenced and shamed by giving her a sense of hope after stripping her of her dignity like you are a saint

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
For our teenage ladies out there. Below tips explain how to get a free University scholarship:

(1) Bring a boy into your parents/guardians home.
(2) Take him into your bedroom (For guaranteed results, take him into your parents/guardians bedroom).
(3) Spread your legs wide for him (For guaranteed results, time this activity to match the arrival of your parents/guardians to the home).
(4) Chop the beating of your life (Of course this needs to be somehow documented by actual video footage).
(5) Leak the said video footage to social media sites (Twitter, Instagram, Blogsphere, Facebook, etc.)
(6) Wait for your free scholarship.
you are a joke and your sense of sarcasm is very poor.she wasn't given scholarship not for all the rants you listed up there but because supporters of abusers like you need to be silenced and shamed by giving her a sense of hope after stripping her of her dignity like you are a saint undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
adeboyewareez:
What is bad would remain bad no matter how well we try to glorify it. If you call beating a minor for having sex injustice, I wonder what's left in the name of morality.
beating is not the issue stripping her naked,1,flogging her naked 2,then flogging her naked when you're not even the parent is the height. Then what's more irritating one of the animals flogging her in the video was also having an erection. If he was actually disciplining her why is he having an erection for a 15 year old girl butt naked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by glossy6(f): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
We await her Waec and Jamb score. Abi na private university she go go?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
beating is not the issue stripping her naked,1,flogging her naked 2,then flogging her naked when you're not even the parent is the height. Then what's more irritating one of the animals flogging her in the video was also having an erection. If he was actually disciplining her why is he having an erection for a 15 year old girl butt naked undecided

You see, I'm not trying to villify or glorify anyone. Two wrongs doesn't make a right, she was wrong : beating and flogging her while still giving way to demonic urges is also wrong. In the end, we the audience should be careful not to side the wrong part of the story. If you reflect on this, do you think a scholarship is the next thing? Why not a rehabilitation scheme which would see her leave the hold of her floggers and at the same time , make her morally stable again. What if she had seen the sex part as nothing but the flogging part as suffering? Scholarship doesn't necessarily help her in the long run.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by samuelson06(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

IF I EVER DASH SOMEONE MONEY AND THEY THANK GOD, I'M SURELY TAKING BACK MY MONEY! undecided

Calm down bro. One day you'll meet God.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by AWObest: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
I wish to know d end of dis story. Is it a real scholarship or a plan 2 take out so as to turn her to a real pro in sexual act? Hope dey will not use dat sticker 2 ruin her life. As for me I suspect everybody, am always on my guard. But I sincerely wish it will be a real scholarship (AYEDAADE). Rebuilding Hope.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by AWObest: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pls d name of d sponsor or d schl she will b attending. Let's c how real d story/sponsorship is.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
adeboyewareez:

You see, I'm not trying to villify or glorify anyone. Two wrongs doesn't make a right, she was wrong : beating and flogging her while still giving way to demonic urges is also wrong. In the end, we the audience should be careful not to side the wrong part of the story. If you reflect on this, do you think a scholarship is the next thing? Why not a rehabilitation scheme which would see her leave the hold of her floggers and at the same time , make her morally stable again. What if she had seen the sex part as nothing but the flogging part as suffering? Scholarship doesn't necessarily help her in the long run.
NO one IS saying its ok for a 15year old to have sex but how else will will they rehabilitate her.now you're say I scholarship is not the answer so proffer suggestion.or you'll rather she be a school drop out and at the mercy of perverted men,prostituting herself for money abi? Because it's clear shes already towing that line and someone gave her a sense OF direction and opportunity that will change her life for the better and you're judging feeling self righteous

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Mackson01: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Which kind of reward is that? The man offering her such gift is foolish. Are u now encouraging teenager sex
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by adellam16(f): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

#justice4uzoamaka. Update:Scholarship for Uzoamaka.
Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html
we done rest from the bread seller photobomber jumoke, na girl stripped n flogged for having mutual benefits relatnshp.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by discreetwatch23(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oh! what our world has turned into! Getting a reward for indulging in sex.....which is made solely for them who are married....A fifteen year old girl....and she thinks she is doing well or has done well by commiting sin not just against God but also herself.......and many are supporting her......what is wrong is always wrong no matter how well it is painted, accepted and practiced ..because the paint will come off and its true nature will be revealed....
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
Bullshit

Moral Decadence at it's Peak!
So She is given Award for Having Sex or Because she's an Orphan!

Why Send another Maheeda/Afrocandy to University is a waste of Funds to that Anonymous Devil Sent!
ok so she shouldn't go to the university. She should become a nuisance to the society.someone decided to change the course of her life for the better and you're there hitting your head against the wall and crying bitterly undecided

You didn't help her and the person who decided to help the girl didn't do well.smh

Wickedness every where
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by discreetwatch23(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
she was given scholarship because she was abused and no one deserves to be treated that way
keeping telling yourself that.....
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by discreetwatch23(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
keep telling yourself that.....
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
NO one IS saying its ok for a 15year old to have sex but how else will will they rehabilitate her.now you're say I scholarship is not the answer so proffer suggestion.or you'll rather she be a school drop out and at the mercy of perverted men,prostituting herself for money abi? Because it's clear shes already towing that line and someone gave her a sense OF direction and opportunity that will change her life for the better and you're judging feeling self righteous

I get your point though you didn't get mine. I'd like to correct that I'm not being judgemental, and as for suggestions, I had given one when I quoted you first. Be cool and read the lines carefully.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by discreetwatch23(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Organs:
[s][/s]

CULLINANE: Imagine, you are calling someone retarded while you are busy pointing finger at another person and blaming as if you are a saint devoid of sin or mistakes. No matter what, with the scholarship she has a chance and an opportunity to develop and reach her potential... the other alternative is people like you making fun of her and abusing her and blaming her. Now, how does that help her or society in any way?? Lets learn to encourage "POSITIVITY" and support good things no matter the circumstances or the situation.
Which potential are we talking here.....The potential to become an educated sleeping around female truant at the age of 15....hmmmmm....when a blind leads the blind then there is problem.....
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irunoko(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
discreetwatch23:
Oh! what our world has turned into! Getting a reward for indulging in sex.....which is made solely for them who are married....A fifteen year old girl....and she thinks she is doing well or has done well by commiting sin not just against God but also herself.......and many are supporting her......what is wrong is always wrong no matter how well it is painted, accepted and practiced ..because the paint will come off and its true nature will be revealed....
you don't get it.She wasn't given scholarship for having sex she was given scholarship because SHE WAS A VULNERABLE ORPHAN AT THE MERCY OF DEPRAVED MEN WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER ,ABUSED HER AND DEHUMANIZED HER
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by discreetwatch23(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Well, thats her luck. To me, sex is highly overated
God have mercy.....chei
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by omojeesu(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
The glorification of fornication?

Well I hope she will seize the opportunity offered to get a certificate. I hope she will focus on doing this and abstain from sex till she gets married.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
who was she screwing? undecided

A MARRIED MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER OR UNCLE undecided

who should be shamed for sleeping with a minor undecided

the truth is when you know how your house is,you thread carefully.I am more interested in the message this is sending out that it's ok to have sex as a minor and get patted on the back. what would you do if your 15 year old is having sex?.The only wrong thing here is that she was stripped nak3d and recorded, and I would want the perpetrators to be dealt with not throwing in an incentive for promiscuity. People need to believe that doing the right thing still count simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.