Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria (1337 Views)

Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by databoy247(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
How to become a millionaire in 12 months in Nigeria. Simple strategy. cool

Using a baseline of 150 million people, more than 70 million make use of the internet, more than 10 million fit into any proposed business category you wish to start, and more than 50 million Nigerians are working class or business owners.

Create a product or service and offer to just 0.10% of Nigerians (not even up to 1%) using various medium of advertising (internet, print, radio, television, word of mouth, etc). Internet and Radio remains the cheapest, but internet being my favorite.

0.10% of Nigerians equals 150,000 people. Now your broad target is around 150,000 Nigerians. With this, your marketing efforts should produce at least a 5% response rate which is approximately 7,500 people. You may or may not sell to them all.

But, focusing your marketing efforts to the filtered category 7,500 people WILL produce results.

For a targeted baseline of 150,000 Nigerians, after filtering and concentrated followups, a minimum 500 people who will buy your service or product will emerge. Except what you are offering does not have value. So, out of 150,000 Nigerians (0.10% of the general population), in a one year period, you should sell your products or services to a minimum of 500 Nigerians willing to pay you money.

Take note that in this context, 500 potential customer represents just 0.3% of 150,000 Nigerians. I know this is very possible!

If your service or product sells for N5,000, you should be making an average of N2.5 million in a year. If you don't hit that target the first year, you will hit it the next year using the right strategies.

Broken down further, it means getting a minimum of 41 people out of 150,000 Nigerians to pay you money each month for a year. This is a worst case scenario.

Bottom line, there is always 500 out of every 150,000 people willing to part with a minimum of N5,000 in exchange for value whether there is economic crunch, or whether you like it or not. It's now left for you to make them pay you the money or not.

The question can ask yourself (which I always put to people) is;what can I offer or sell to 150,000 people and convince just 500 of them to pay me N5,000 annually? Answer this question and you will become a millionaire in the next 12 months.

Using a carefully planned digital marketing strategy, this target is achievable annually. Experts in the house can prove me wrong. We are all learners, so your comments are welcome. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by kennyman2000(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one boss
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by feldido(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Sound brilliant on paper.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2016
u hv got me thinking.... thanks op
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by youngest85(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
is possible to sell youtube videos?

If yes, do i go abt it?

@databoy247
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by christinnah(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:
is possible to sell youtube videos?

If yes, do i go abt it?

no
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice write up.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by youngest85(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2016
christinnah:

no
Did i ask you?
Are you the op?
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by christinnah(f): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:

Did i ask you?

Are you the op?

duh!!! what a hater....
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by databoy247(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:

Did i ask you?

Are you the op?
She is right. The answer is no. You cant sell youtube videos.

feldido:
Sound brilliant on paper.
Yeah, its brilliant on paper and still achievable with proper planning and HARDWORD. I never said it will be easy.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by joshjimie(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Nice write up.
hello , I noticed the domain name on your signature, contact me for a .com for ten thousand naira only. And I will import your old post grin
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by mazizitonene(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
interetsing piece @op

but 'em......op....are you a millionaire yet ?
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2016
dhhfxdg
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2016
joshjimie:
hello , I noticed the domain name on your signature, contact me for a .com for ten thousand naira only. And I will import your old post grin

Am not ready for that as l have so much on my plate for now.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by databoy247(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2016
mazizitonene:
interetsing piece @op

but 'em......op....are you a millionaire yet ?
Your interest should be how to implement this strategy and make money, not how much i have made. If i say I am or am not a millionaire, would you believe? grin
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by mazizitonene(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
databoy247:

Your interest should be how to implement this strategy and make money, not how much i have made. If i say I am or am not a millionaire, would you believe? grin
lolz......can a man give what he doesnt have
but its all good though, got your point......like someone righty said: "looks very good on paper".

and why wont i believe. abi people that are a billionaires do they have two head
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by databoy247(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2017
I wonder how many people this thread helped. cool
Re: How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria by shadads15: 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
13 Advantages of Having a Website For Your Business

Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

If you have a business and you don’t have a website in this modern age, then it is as good as saying that you don’t have a business or you are not planning enough for the growth and expansion of your business. As you aware, Information is critical in the business world. People wants to know more about how a product or service will help them; how it will alleviate their pain or how it will make their life easier. And for these cause, you need to have a website where you can give these information to your customers about your product. It is a good way of telling them what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Having a website to showcase your products and services to your customers is less expensive compared to advertising your business on radio, television or by other means. Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Advertising
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads- an advertising feature offered by Facebook through which for as low as $5, your adverts is displayed to hundreds and sometimes thousands of potential customers of your product/services 08062940521 . Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business because having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website on Google which quickly results in more traffic to your site, increased sales and higher profits.

Satisfaction
Having a website will be more convenient for both your customers and leads. Make it easy for your customers to buy from you! Many will be more likely to visit your website, gp through your product an service offerings and make a buying decision rather than driving a car to your physical shop/store and looking for a suitable product/service that meet their needs.

From a customer’s point of view, it’s better for them if they don’t have to ask anything. They can just find what they’re looking for on your online site.

Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity- what some refer to as “Local champions” but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible an accessible from all over the world.

Accessibility
Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services. They can even visit your website and learn about your products and services on their smartphones while lying down in their bedroom!

continue reading by clicking the link below

[url]http://negtechnologies.com.ng/13-advantages-website-business/
[/url]

for more details contact Daniel on 08131107132

(1) (Reply)

1 Kuwait dinar(KWD)=1,043.5 Nigeria naira(NGN) / Where Can I Get Ok Clothes Cheapest In Nigeria / FORGET SOCCER, LET BASKETBALL PAY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.