Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Shld I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Shld I Do (935 Views)

Who Shld Say "Thank U" / An Ibo Lady Engaged To A Yourba Guy,wot Shld I Do To Blend Into His Family / mother in law lies against daughter in law, what shld she do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shld I Do by camry2008: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
one of my friends narrated this to me and asked what he shld do, pls advice

i have been living with my wife for the past one year(she is not working for now) and we belived that we loved and trusted each other, when ever i come back 4rm office she must go through my fone and like wise me, i will see all her received and dialled numbes, sent and received SMS for the day and this have been going on for a long time, just last week, her mother came to spend the weekend with us. on sunday, she went to see sombody off wth my wife,the buzz of the fone she left on top of TV alerted me so i reluctantly pick the fone(her mums fone) and scrolled tru the SMS, i found out that my wife has been sending recharge card almost every two- two days to her,she always complain that pocket money given to her is alwys enough, yet she will delete it frm her sent items cos i must go tru her fone,
*how will i ask her about this issue cos she ll ask what took me to her mothers fone
* what shld i do cry
Re: What Shld I Do by posakosa(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
camry-2008:

one of my friends narrated this to me and asked what he shld do, pls advice

i have been living with my wife for the past one year(she is not working for now) and we belived that we loved and trusted each other, when ever i come back 4rm office she must go through my fone and like wise me, i will see all her received and dialled numbes, sent and received SMS for the day and this have been going on for a long time, just last week, her mother came to spend the weekend with us. on sunday, she went to see sombody off wth my wife,the buzz of the fone she left on top of TV alerted me so i reluctantly pick the fone(her mums fone) and scrolled tru the SMS, i found out that my wife has been sending recharge card almost every two- two days to her,she always complain that pocket money given to her is alwys enough, yet she will delete it frm her sent items cos i must go tru her fone,
*how will i ask her about this issue cos she ll ask what took me to her mothers fone
* what shld i do cry

Truthfully, people like you should NOT be married. You might die of a heart attack.
Re: What Shld I Do by sparta(f): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
Just let it go man, you shld not react to everything!
Re: What Shld I Do by Outstrip(f): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
I think you should see a doctor. Not only are you going through your wife's phone on a daily basis you have now graduated to your mother in laws phone. You have very deep and serious issues. I will pray for you
Re: What Shld I Do by biola44: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
i even thot he'll say a man angry angry
Re: What Shld I Do by chiejik(f): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
Truthfully, people like you should NOT be married. You might die of a heart attack.

true talk,he is not matured
Re: What Shld I Do by olanajim(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2009
mr poster, I think it is wrong for you and your wife to be doing that in the first place. The pain it will bring is better imagined. You must stop checking your wife phones. If you trust her stop it. If you must check her phone, do it periodically maybe not unless you suspect anything.

The second issue that is glaring in you post is that if all the time you have been checking her phone, you didnt notice she was sending rc to her mum, then it show that your wife is smarter than you. It show that she delete the numbers/sms she dont want you to see. So of what use is checking her phone to you? She may be a faithful lady who merely want to be sure that you dont flirt around.

Finally, if your wife send rc to her mum, that shouldnt cause you heartbreak. You should rather praise her. Parents should be taken care of. Since she has not get a job, she can only send money or rc to her mum through the pocket money you gave her. After all, she was not stealing your money, and your money is not missing. In all honesty, you should be doing what she did.

However, if you are tired of giving her pocket money, find job for her to do. Dont make a issue of the rc she sent to her mum. It will weaken her trust in you. Handle it maturely or forget it entirely.
Re: What Shld I Do by camry2008: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2009
olanajim:

mr poster, I think it is wrong for you and your wife to be doing that in the first place. The pain it will bring is better imagined. You must stop checking your wife phones. If you trust her stop it. If you must check her phone, do it periodically maybe not unless you suspect anything.

The second issue that is glaring in you post is that if all the time you have been checking her phone, you didnt notice she was sending rc to her mum, then it show that your wife is smarter than you. It show that she delete the numbers/sms she dont want you to see. So of what use is checking her phone to you? She may be a faithful lady who merely want to be sure that you dont flirt around.

Finally, if your wife send rc to her mum, that shouldnt cause you heartbreak. You should rather praise her. Parents should be taken care of. Since she has not get a job, she can only send money or rc to her mum through the pocket money you gave her. After all, she was not stealing your money, and your money is not missing. In all honesty, you should be doing what she did.

However, if you are tired of giving her pocket money, find job for her to do. Dont make a issue of the rc she sent to her mum. It will weaken her trust in you. Handle it maturely or forget it entirely.
do u relate to wole shoyinka or chinua achebe, i like ur write ups and ur advice
thank u so much.
Re: What Shld I Do by Basildon1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

grin

when ever i come back 4rm office she must go through my fone and like wise me, i will see all her received and dialled numbes, sent and received SMS for the day and this have been going on for a long time,
This just confirms that there was no point in even checking her phone as she could have been hiding a lot more, U guys need to talk
Re: What Shld I Do by hotstuff06(f): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
hmmm the question is why are u both checking each others phones? Is there no trust in your relationship? Was there a reason to start this phone checking in the first place.
You both need to have a deep conversation and sort this trust issue out piece by piece, otherwise my dear, this will eventually lead to a heart attack.

(1) (Reply)

Sibling Rivalry / How To Give Your Parents Money... / What Is The Point Of Marriage If Women Would Always Love Their Kids More Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.