Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder (998 Views)

Automatic Adsense Website Builder Software To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense / Konga Mall Merchants To Start Paying #2,500 Monthly Membership Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Do you still spend weeks or even months working on website design and content? Once it’s done, how many extra hours do you waste every day updating the content and earning only cents? Aren’t you tired yet?

So what would you say if we offered you not only to save a lot of time but also multiply your monthly traffic and earnings in less than an hour?

Profitable AdSense Sites
Automatic web page Builder will quickly bring to life thousands of profitable AdSense, affiliate, pay-per-action and pay-per-click websites with professionally written articles, embedded photos and video clips, self-updating news, social networks integration, and different types of fully automated ads-serving solutions.

to mention but few
just go here to learn more and to download http://www.onlinebizinfo.com/product/automatic-adsense-blog-and-website-builder-software/
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by SecretAgent: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Do you even make $1 with that your poor looking website. You want to scam people of #3000
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by amcool4700: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
hello how does it really work. i need to make money online with adsense but i can not just get my accounts to be approve, if your software can do it let me know.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 4:01am On Aug 12, 2016
amcool4700:
hello how does it really work. i need to make money online with adsense but i can not just get my accounts to be approve, if your software can do it let me know.
Dear this does not get adsense account approved it builds adsense site and upload ads on it with a single click
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 4:04am On Aug 12, 2016
SecretAgent:
Do you even make $1 with that your poor looking website. You want to scam people of #3000
Dear this not a scam but a use tool to automate your adsense earning and make a guarantee $1,500 monthly on adsense without hard work.
email me on kelechiadiukwu@yahoo.com for more details.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by olafunso: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello, l want u to tell us may ur app work with cp only or phones or both and so on.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by godoluwa(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2016
PURE SCAM!!! IN ONE OF YOUR THREAD, YOU CLAIM THAT PEOPLE WILL EARN $500/MONTH AND THAT YOU WILL HELP THEM TO BUILD THE SITE MANUALLY, NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AN AUTOMATIC SITE BUILDER SOFTWARE, DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STATEMENT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER? THIS OP IS 100% CERTIFIED SCAMMER
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2016
olafunso:
Hello, l want u to tell us may ur app work with cp only or phones or both and so on.
it is not a mobile app but if you have a good mobile phone that can enable you to open a zip file then you can use it for this.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by paragon40(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2016
SCAM ALERT !!
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2016
godoluwa:
PURE SCAM!!! IN ONE OF YOUR THREAD, YOU CLAIM THAT PEOPLE WILL EARN $500/MONTH AND THAT YOU WILL HELP THEM TO BUILD THE SITE MANUALLY, NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AN AUTOMATIC SITE BUILDER SOFTWARE, DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STATEMENT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER? THIS OP IS 100% CERTIFIED SCAMMER
it is good to say your opinion on any matter. this is a thread for automated adsense site builder which is created to ease your stress on upload adsense ad on your site be it hostes and non hosted account.
it will take you pb id and generate hot ads from adsense and put it on the bases of your website.
while the other thread is for those that don't have an adsense account yet. i will manually create adsense niche approve website with quality contents and then help an get his/person account approve.

so no thread contract any one is for product while one is for service.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2016
paragon40:
SCAM ALERT !!
let us hear your discoveries just hurry an alert us on any scam dealing you found out
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by amcool4700: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2016
a friend bought it for N2,,500 here is the link http://www.howtolivebestlife.info/resources/automated-adsense-site-generator/
it is a good product but why sell yours for N3,000
you can make N2,000 if you want to sell or i will buy from the other seller.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2016
amcool4700:
a friend bought it for N2,,500 here is the link http://www.howtolivebestlife.info/resources/automated-adsense-site-generator/
it is a good product but why sell yours for N3,000
you can make N2,000 if you want to sell or i will buy from the other seller.
why don't you contact me so that we can talk about that.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by amcool4700: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2016
favorassu:

why don't you contact me so that we can talk about that.
so that you can scam me. i said no let us finalze every thing here on nairaland so that my people here will be witness.
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by amcool4700: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2016
again do you offer refund just incase it does not work or i don't make money from it?
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2016
amcool4700:

so that you can scam me. i said no let us finalze every thing here on nairaland so that my people here will be witness.
ok i agree it goes for N2,ooo
just contact me via kelechiadikwu@yahoo.com or call 08034887072
Re: To Earn $1,500 Monthly On Adsense,use This Automatic Adsense Website Builder by favorassu: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2016
amcool4700:
again do you offer refund just incase it does not work or i don't make money from it?
yes i will give you a full non question ask refund.
just contact using kelechiadiukwu@yahoo.com or call 08034887072

(1) (Reply)

Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / 50 Hot-selling Things To Export From Nigeria / Buying And Selling Of Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.