Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (36704 Views)

Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by bakynes(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think for the first time i want to agree with the igbos lets split this country. We are not patrotic at all and any country that its citizens are not patrotic can never move forward. When countries are moving forward in developmental strides and technology, researching day in day out on how to move their country forward, we still stock here fighting each other, different militias springing up everyday in different parts of the country, politicians steal our future away. I think its time we agree on a date to officially announce the dissolution of this country called Nigeria.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by skywalker001(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuveU2 or LuvU2 check my watsapp msg
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Ojukwufrank: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
The NA is just like those school cultist. They dont forgive, I just wish the innocent souls that will be wasted a rest in peace in Advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by marshmonii: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is a very big mistake coming from the millitants, you cant fight the might of the Nigerian armed forces, this guys will crush you till the very last, what a big mistake you have made, an injury to a soldier is injury to all so get prepared for full blown war, i so pity u guys, you will so hate your town too bad..

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by leofab(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
princeakins:

Means wot undecided
means am HOT..
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Objektive: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
"I FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH" Remember? KARMA IS A BITCH.............

uniklinkum:
It's baffling how some posters here are supporting the militants against the Nigerian military, obviously because of ethnic reasons or because they disagree with the government of the day. Anyway if the militants like let them blow all of the country oil infrastructure, buhari and his family would not suffer one bit but all these numbskulls urging the militant on and there families will bear great consequences from the useless actions.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by room089: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
I pity Nembe town if this news is true; there is going to be a total wipe out on Nembe community: total annihilation from the nigerian military.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
uniklinkum:
It's baffling how some posters here are supporting the militants against the Nigerian military, obviously because of ethnic reasons or because they disagree with the government of the day. Anyway if the militants like let them blow all of the country oil infrastructure, buhari and his family would not suffer one bit but all these numbskulls urging the militant on and there families will bear great consequences from the useless actions.

The ones you call numbskulls are already suffering How much worse can it get undecided

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Abagworo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Has the 1st shot been fired? Hopefully no one blames Buhari for collateral damage if soldiers retaliate..

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
princeakins:

Means wot undecided
He-goat
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Arsewipemod: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
I beg the militants to have mercy on the soldiers cool

They just killed them in scores in Niger state
But you will see it too when the army starts killing them in droves.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Abagworo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
room089:
I pity Nembe town if this news is true; there is going to be a total wipe out on Nembe community: total annihilation from the nigerian military.

I'm really sad because my grandma is from Nembe. The people are not militants . The militants are from Sagbama and Delta State. Hopefully this should be resolved and the attack directed at Oporoza.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by proeast(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
bakynes:
I think for the first time i want to agree with the igbos lets split this country. We are not patrotic at all and any country that its citizens are not patrotic can never move forward. When countries are moving forward in developmental strides and technology, researching day in day out on how to move their country forward, we still stock here fighting each other, different militias springing up everyday in different parts of the country, politicians steal our future away. I think its time we agree on a date to officially announce the dissolution of this country called Nigeria.
God bless you for seeing the light. I wonder how long we will keep lying to ourselves about this country, the earlier we divide this British contraption peacefully, the better for us all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Buhari na wetin
GEJ's boys on rampage.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=28pt]Just because their big bros lost his presidential bid for a second term.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by DozieInc(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is not good.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by cheruv: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
MasterofNL:

Ofcourse we know the NA can destroy the town like they did to Odi community butr not the militants.

They are only good at killing unarmed civilians.

A single militant was not killed at Odi.

At Ikorodu now the military is telling us that the militants took the bodies of all the 114 militants killed! embarassed embarassed embarassed
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by bolanto24(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Just because their big bros lost his presidential bid for a second term.[/size]
Stop saying trash.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Getintouch2004(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
@OP......Pictures to justify your claims or adonbilivit
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
I beg the militants to have mercy on the soldiers cool

They just killed them in scores in Niger state
And u believe this news?
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Emyogalanya: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
His title reads president of the federal of Nigeria and the last i checked nembe happens to be part of the "territorial integrity of Nigeria " so naturally the buck should stop at his table. Every govt first job is to protect its citizens if otherwise u provide us a name to call why do u apc guys love living in denial. Pls i await ur response
project8:
d report reads "d militant attacked a military post and ur here displaying ignorance.if they didnt attack d soldiers i dnt tink there would b war.haba
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by ndcide(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Objektive:

"I FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH" Remember? KARMA IS A BITCH.............

I've always said, Twist the statement, rephrase it, explain it away if you like. The spirit of that statement was obvious to everyone with half a brain. It's not about being politically correct. It is what we all know. Also it didn't happen in 1960, before some persons with blame their ancestors for the disunity in Nigeria.

It happened before our very own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babzilla:

The ones you call numbskulls are already suffering How much worse can it get undecided
Stupid question, let the militant succeed in grounding Nigeria's economy let em bomb all gas pipeline, then u will know wat suffering is.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by zheroes(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
iyke484real:
Mumu Armys, Those Who Refused To Pay You Your Allowance Are Still Sending You To Go And Die, Dont Forget You Guys Where Not Trained In The Water, Water Belongs To The Avengers And There Is No Way You Guys Can Defeat Them There. Use Your Brains, Nigeria Govt Is Not Worth Dyin 4.
they sign for death so you won't be the one to advice them.. Or are you scared already.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Emyogalanya: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
If only u could lay ur hands on figures of nigerian soldiers killed by boko haram then u will advocate for the wipe off of north east from nigerian map abi? Ok cos they are ur slaves so they should be wiped off? So all this while show me where u advocated for dialogue in ss. Why double standard. Boko threatens to kill Christians and burn church non of u condemn it even sultan of sokoto is silent, fast forward few days later militants issue same threat to Muslims and the whole Nigeria flies into rage ridiculous
room089:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by zheroes(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
iyke484real:
Mumu Armys, Those Who Refused To Pay You Your Allowance Are Still Sending You To Go And Die, Dont Forget You Guys Where Not Trained In The Water, Water Belongs To The Avengers And There Is No Way You Guys Can Defeat Them There. Use Your Brains, Nigeria Govt Is Not Worth Dyin 4.
they signed for death so you won't be the one to advice them.. Or are you scared already.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Stupid question, let the militant succeed in grounding Nigeria's economy let em bomb all gas pipeline, then u will know wat suffering is.

I wont know wat that suffering is. Ill be out of the country listening to U moan and analyze shìt you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by AreaFada2: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
leofab:
Let peace reign..

By the way ladies and wickedness are grin

Chai! Poo on boss' desk after lotto win. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by planetx: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
marshmonii:
This is a very big mistake coming from the millitants, you cant fight the might of the Nigerian armed forces, this guys will crush you till the very last, what a big mistake you have made, an injury to a soldier is injury to all so get prepared for full blown war, i so pity u guys, you will so hate your town too bad..
Abeg leave story na today they have been killing soldiers in the creeks ? They are not scared of your Hausa Fulani soldiers try to scare somebody else. Even American soldiers get wasted regularly in Iraq and Afghanistan talk less of Nigerian soldiers mtcheew .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by chiraqDemon(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
It was already known that from the moment of amalgamation this country has displayed suicidal tendency and of recent has quickly gravitated towards civil war..this is ballistic incompoopositment and ad mintium gagaa err galasium...my country my country such a bliss lacking union forced upin us by the controlling colonial masters who are not here to witness this murderous and sad era.....ich möchte sagen, dieser land ist schon töt......(Hon Patrick Obiagnohon.)

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by 989900E: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Makom56:
with the way soldiers are dying,its making me think twice about joining the force

U no fit from before . . . this is what actually makes those who are cut for military service join.

At least you joined Nairaland -- kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison / Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.