Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (36705 Views)

Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by JimiOgunlola: 4:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:
[s]

You are very sick, crazy and mentally retarded to have misinterpreted my contribution. My blood is in Nembe community and I can never wish what you wrote above to befall it. Be careful.[/s]

You are Igbo today, Ikwerre tommorow, Ijaw next day. You will be pro-fulani the next minute and muslim yoruba by next year.

Before your god Buhari came into power, you wanted Republic of Aligbo and hated Ijaw, today you hate republic of Aligbo and want fulani.
This is why I don't pity your skull whenever people give you knocks. Who you epp? you don baff? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Legitbaba(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Tonalphs:

Hope u don't expect me to start arguing with u cos I'm not a fan of that. When I say its my village. I mean it's where I am from. Hope u get that its a prayer I'm making n not whether its one's town or village.

Sorry ma'am, no offense...was only making sure pple don't mistake nembe town for one small village
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by flamingREED(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
NameChecker:
I just called someone serving in Nembe now!
She confirmed it to be true, report stated that the battle is still within the river-line
3 soldiers were killed as Op has stated.
however, the community are leaving town already

No Jokes!
It's Real

My daughter in the Lord told me this yesterday.

She's serving in Nembe, and by last night, they were preparing to leave this morning.

She said the indigenes were already moving out.

Although she put the military casualties at 5.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by cheruv: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

You are Igbo today, Ikwerre tommorow, Ijaw next day. You will be pro-fulani minute and muslim yoruba by next year. Before your god Buhari came into power, you wanted Republic of Aligbo and hated Ijaw, today you hate republic of Aligbo and want fulani.
This is why I don't pity your skull whenever people give you knocks. Who you epp? you don baff? grin grin
Amághím ihnye nēmé Abagworo a undecided

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by Abagworo(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

You are Igbo today, Ikwerre tommorow, Ijaw next day. You will be pro-fulani minute and muslim yoruba by next year. Before your god Buhari came into power, you wanted Republic of Aligbo and hated Ijaw, today you hate republic of Aligbo and want fulani.

I still want Igbo republic but I don't hate Ijaw. We actually have a lot of intermarriage which is why I am linked to Nembe, Ikwerre and Igbo maternally so hate is too serious a word to use. Buhari is not my God but I respect him as the best person we need at this stage to set Nigeria on a right path and he is already doing that. By the time Buhari leaves we shall count the true gains and you will understand why I always supported and will always support him.

Between me and you who is in support of Dasuki/Jonathan stealing of our defence funds? Is it not Ijaw/Fulani combination?

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats by DabuIIIT: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Victorvexz:
Thunder fire anybody that will scream Genocide or ICC when the Nigerian army start their madness.
ur reputation of self disgrace precedes ur so well..and why didnt u come up with this rants on the thread about the nigerian soldiers butcher like dogs by villagers in niger state? Everyday its igbo this,ipob that..u are getting old and by 70 with nothing to show,we hope u dont heap the blame on igbos?
Oya,upload ya "E PAIN AM" crying pic,thats what u always do when theres nothing reason to say,self consolation. Baba sorry o
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison / Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.