Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) (74171 Views)

14 Methods Humans Have Used To Dispose Their Deads Throughout History. / Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. / Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Olarewajub: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Yes, but I stopped following 'cause the thread is too lengthy for me to catch up on. And I don't like following a thread that I can't follow-up on.
Are you introverted also? (wondering how you came across the thread, if you are not one)

You can catch up with the thread if you go through from page 70 to the current page.

Cc GloryIsaac

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Yes, but I stopped following 'cause the thread is too lengthy for me to catch up on. And I don't like following a thread that I can't follow-up on.
Are you introverted also? (wondering how you came across the thread, if you are not one)

I am smiley..

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by dyn1800: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Any book haram convicts...deserves combo of all
GloryIsaac:

Mehn, that stuff is too horrific for anyone to deserve, a bullet to the head is enough sad.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by rafcrown(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2016
NO 1- FOR ARMED ROBBERS
NO 2- FOR RAPISTS/CULTISTS ETC
NO 3- FOR RITUALISTS/KIDNAPPERS
NO 4- FOR CORRUPT POLITICIANS
NO 5-FOR CORRUPT JUDGES/CIVIL SERVANTS
NO 6- FOR JIHADISTS/BOKO HARAM MEMBERS
NO 7-FOR MILITANTS
NO 8-FOR DRUG BARONS
NO 9-FOR PROSTITUTES/SOCIAL MISCREANTS
NO 10-FOR SABOTEURS ,THIEVES ETC

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Eazie351(m): 1:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Most of the disciples of jesus were killed like that. Only JOHN miraculously survived the boiling oil or whatever. ## and they would still be used after rapture ooo....and someone wont die “IN THOSE DAYS,MEN SHALL SEEK DEATH BUT IT SHALL FLEE FROM THEM“
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Catalyst007(m): 4:26am On Aug 09, 2016
SICK, the world is...
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by malikombi(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Worse than book haram
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Sayelabola(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Blood of gawd! shocked

This type doesn't kill; but just a serious torture...and it is quite funny when you see the sufferer battling thousands of ant. grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2016
CDon:
this is gross...as in eh see wickedness
na to comit suicide before execution sure pass
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Soriooo! Why you come bring this one for use to read na? Abi u wan people to learn new style to kill secretly? I just dey passooo.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by driand(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Who brought this to FP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Sayelabola:

This type doesn't kill; but just a serious torture...and it is quite funny when you see the sufferer battling thousands of ant. grin

Battling thousands of ants doesn't sound too funny bro sad thats extreme.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
loliapoopy2013:
Soriooo! Why you come bring this one for use to read na? Abi u wan people to learn new style to kill secretly? I just dey passooo.

No vex nah, na History related stuff cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
rafcrown:
NO 1- FOR ARMED ROBBERS
NO 2- FOR RAPISTS/CULTISTS ETC
NO 3- FOR RITUALISTS/KIDNAPPERS
NO 4- FOR CORRUPT POLITICIANS
NO 5-FOR CORRUPT JUDGES/CIVIL SERVANTS
NO 6- FOR JIHADISTS/BOKO HARAM MEMBERS
NO 7-FOR MILITANTS
NO 8-FOR DRUG BARONS
NO 9-FOR PROSTITUTES/SOCIAL MISCREANTS
NO 10-FOR SABOTEURS ,THIEVES ETC

These ways of death are too gruesome for anyone... so i think only No6 should experience it sad , they do it to others angry
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Sayelabola(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Battling thousands of ants doesn't sound too funny bro sad thats extreme.

Whenever a mostwanted criminal falls into trap, such treatment is recommended.

Beside, those ants doesn't bite....the ones that sugar sugar and honey. grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Dayoto:
Thank God I'm a 20century born. just imagine if i was born around those years... Me that can sin for Africa, which one would I might have gone through btw?!

No7 wink
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by bigiyaro(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

grin grin They're coming for you cheesy
i didn't did anytin wrong nah, did i did? Dat execution method is being used by emperor shekau in his northern eastern caliphate. Nigerian soldiers r my witness.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by DONOCHAS(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2016
what a bad way to die, well, I was not there
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by adecares(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Blood of, no I mean HOLY GHOST FIRE.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by stubbornman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
pwettiejay:
Terrible! I couldn't even read til end
lol.... fear fear wink wink wink cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by plsplspls: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmm... why am I mildly turned on by this?
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
plsplspls:
Hmm... why am I mildly turned on by this?

Haba! shocked... Are you BH
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by KAYD007(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Which one is more tortous? ....

how will he know? he has only experienced mosquito bite grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by plsplspls: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Haba! shocked... Are you BH

Do you REALLY wanna know? wink
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
.. why the scare... non of these mentioned is matched by the Eternal Damnation in Fire and Brimestone in Hell. You live forever.. slowly burning in a fire that never quenches.. and you thought Man was Evil grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Austeeenxx: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.