Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested (20769 Views)

15 FUTO Students Arrested For Leading Protest Against School Management / Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by mezynaija(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Scandal hits University of Jos as students were been issued fake receipt after payment of school fees. According to a student from the institution, he narrated that this scandal act was discovered recently.

It was gathered that when the school portal was closed down, the ICT staffs started diverting fees paid by newly admitted students after which they issued them fake receipts. See photos after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/busted-uni-jos-ict-personnels-issue.html

2 Shares

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by henrydadon(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
angry

0 comment and it hit front page ..nah wa o

wetin our mods of life chop today?

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by psyqs(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Rot in Jail angry
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Sijo01(f): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
The hustle is real. cheesy
What is the name of the ICT staff? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Corruption everywhere

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by MadCow1: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Where tyre, bring fuel.. angry

7 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by dubemnaija: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stealers everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by henrydadon(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by fav444(f): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
dishonesty everywhere
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by dermmy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria is a giant in everything grin
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Sijo01(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Are you a judge in the jungle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by henrydadon(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:

take and serve dem justice..

6 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Rhotiz: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nawa o
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by tukdi: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
undecided Kwaruption everywhere!
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Harus(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
kudos to buhari single treasure account
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Rhotiz: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tiv

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by eleojo23: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
And these same people are quick to point accusing fingers at the corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by EMMYB0Y(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
no be new thing now. .... even the whole country dey under fake president. . fake vice president. . fake senate president. . all under fake party. .. so what do u expect

6 Likes

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Sweetcollins: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy
Should we still blame it on Buhari... At least this one is a worker Na..
I blame it on greed
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by tiswell(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Corruption from every quarter,he/she is not alone in this act,let there be proper investigation and interrogation,to smoke out the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by MrCow(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
The poster above Me head correct
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by yjgm(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na wa
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Real hustle
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Abee79(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
I was a victim of the same scam in 1995/6. On completing my Diploma in Computer Graphics with the University of Jos Consultancy, I was not given my certificate due to the fact that the receipt I was issued by one of the Staff of the Consultancy was fake. Yes, I gained the knowledge but nothing to show for it till today cry
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by infocomconsult(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
h
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by AreaFada2: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sweetcollins:
cheesy
Should we still blame it on Buhari... At least this one is a worker Na..
I blame it on greed

Well, what happened to the body language that APC people where shouting from the rooftops just months ago? Or was it body odour? grin cheesy grin

They said people were all quaking in their boots & nobody dare contemplate any corrupt act. shocked

The whole noise went after budget padding right under the nose of Buhari. grin cheesy cheesy

Talk is really cheap o. Walking the walk is very different. grin
Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by chi4ik4(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
it's not new in unijos, one of the staff died after issuing students fake school fees recipient. my friend was a victim he had to double school fees.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! / FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.