Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees (773 Views)

Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos / UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by jazzy4naija(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
There was an earlier report that some students of unijos were issued fake receipt by some ICT Staff of the school www.nairaland.com/3275826/unijos-ict-staff-issued-fake but My younger brother called me this evening to say the management of Unijos has asked student who were issued fake receipt to pay another school fees. The management of the school instead of investigating this day light robbery has decided that the students should bear this lost. This for me is the height of wickedness and should be resisted because most of these students went through aLot to be able to afford this fees and now they are bee asked to pay again. I suspect the school authority connived with the ICT department of the school to perpetrate this stealing if not why would they be quick to ask the affected students to pay their fees again. This is where the Unijos SUG if there is still one to do the needful.
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by cozy7(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
What abt d one they paid previously? That's pure rubbish!
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by jazzy4naija(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
cozy7:
What abt d one they paid previously? That's pure rubbish!
That's the issue, the school management is insensitive to the plight of these students and the raise alot of doubt on their role in this saga
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by jazzy4naija(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cc lalasticlala let's send this to front so the world can see what corruption is in our supposed citadel of knowledge
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by jazzy4naija(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cc lalasticlala let's send this to front page so the world can see what corruption is in our supposed citadel of knowledge
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by VhatAmazingDude: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Some people will simply obtain fake receipts and queue up for illegal justice as well. Except there is a way of confirming original fake receipts, I doubt the school will want to assume responsibility.
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by Samiceman: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is why I school in France ...
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by jazzy4naija(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Some people will simply obtain fake receipts and queue up for illegal justice as well. Except there is a way of confirming original fake receipts, I doubt the school will want to assume responsibility.
In law the say for one innocent man to suffer injustice it's better for nine guilty people to go free. The school management has confirmed the involvement of some of its ICT staff so it behoves on them to do all within their power to ensure every affected student gets justice.
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by otokx(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
What concerns ICT staff with School fees receipt? What then is the Bursary dept doing? Students who went to pay fees in ICT should be liable; you don't pay tithe in the mosque and go to church to dance.
Re: Unijos Asking Students Who Were Issued Fake Receipt To Pay Another Fees by jazzy4naija(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
otokx:
What concerns ICT staff with School fees receipt? What then is the Bursary dept doing? Students who went to pay fees in ICT should be liable; you don't pay tithe in the mosque and go to church to dance
It's the school's arrangement that fees be paid that way

(1) (Reply)

Contronyms (words With Contradictory Meanings) / Any!!! / Fully Funded Masters And Phd Degrees Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.