Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,063 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. (4343 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Gbagada Phase 2 From Ajah? / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi / Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by InZA: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Does anyone know how I can get to this address at Mushin. I'm coming from Ajah.

"11/12 Afribank Building Fatai Atere Way, Matori Mushin Lagos"

Thanks guys.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
From Ajah board a bus to Oshodi and when u get to Oshodi ask where u will board Ladipo-wewe -chemist and alight at Briscoe to locate where u are going.
OR
From Ajah to CMS, from CMS to Mushin B/stop. Ask where u will board bus to Ladipo-Toyota-Odo. Alight at Ladipo b/stop and walk down d road by ur right side where u av alighted and locate where u are going there.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
InZA:
Does anyone know how I can get to this address at Mushin. I'm coming from Ajah.

"11/12 Afribank Building Fatai Atere Way, Matori Mushin Lagos"

Thanks guys.
I hope this one helps
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by InZA: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
derespect:

I hope this one helps

Thank you so much. I think I'll go for the second option. I'm really grateful.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by InZA: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
derespect:
From Ajah board a bus to Oshodi and when u get to Oshodi ask where u will board Ladipo-wewe -chemist and alight at Briscoe to locate where u are going.
OR
From Ajah to CMS, from CMS to Mushin B/stop. Ask where u will board bus to Ladipo-Toyota-Odo . Alight at Ladipo b/stop and walk down d road by ur right side where u av alighted and locate where u are going there.

One more question please, The Ladipo-Toyota-Odo are they all names to one bustop? Or you mean I can ask for either Ladipo or Toyota or Odo
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
InZA:

One more question please, The Ladipo-Toyota-Odo are they all names to one bustop? Or you mean I can ask for either Ladipo or Toyota or Odo
That is what the conductor will be calling when you get to Mushin. Then you will alight at Ladipo B/stop. Just like u are going to Ajah from CMS, the conductor will be calling Lekki-Jakande-Ajah. Hope u understand my analogy. Feel free to ask questions for clarification. All the best!
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by InZA: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
derespect:

That is what the conductor will be calling when you get to Mushin. Then you will alight at Ladipo B/stop. Just like u are going to Ajah from CMS, the conductor will be calling Lekki-Jakande-Ajah. Hope u understand my analogy. Feel free to ask questions for clarification. All the best!

Thanks so much man.

If I'm going by the Oshodi route, the first option you gave, the Ladipo bustop, is it the one close to where they sell spare parts or the Ladipo estate bustop... I'm asking because I think there are two Ladipos in Oshodi area
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
InZA:

Thanks so much man.

If I'm going by the Oshodi route, the first option you gave, the Ladipo bustop, is it the one close to where they sell spare parts or the Ladipo estate bustop... I'm asking because I think there are two Ladipos in Oshodi area
We have only one Ladipo in Mushin and that's where they sell spare parts. That is the only Ladipo we have in Mushin and that is where you're going. Remember if u are going by the first option which is Oshodi, u will not need to get to Ladipo b/stop before you alight (to ease you the stress of going back to where you already passed). You will alight at Briscoe.

The other Ladipo you are referring to in around Oshodi is the one beside Shogunle which is totally not where you are going... For you to easily locate where you are going also avoid unnecessary journey, pls, follow the second option which is coming from CMS.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by InZA: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
derespect:

We have only one Ladipo in Mushin and that's where they sell spare parts. That is the only Ladipo we have in Mushin and that is where you're going. Remember if u are going by the first option which is Oshodi, u will not need to get to Ladipo b/stop before you alight (to ease you the stress of going back to where you already passed). You will alight at Briscoe.

The other Ladipo you are referring to in around Oshodi is the one beside Shogunle which is totally not where you are going... For you to easily locate where you are going also avoid unnecessary journey, pls, follow the second option which is coming from CMS.

You absolutely rock man! I can't even begin to say how grateful I am.

You will not lack help in whatever you do and wherever you go.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
InZA:

You absolutely rock man! I can't even begin to say how grateful I am.

You will not lack help in whatever you do and wherever you go.

Thanks a lot.
A very BIG AMEN to that. You too will experience favour on your mission to the place.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by InZA: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
derespect:

A very BIG AMEN to that. You too will experience favour on your mission to the place.

AMEN!
Re: Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah. by nwagabi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
When you enter a bus from oshodi under bridge going to mushin, is there a link road to stop and enter a keke or bike before mushin last bus stop.

(1) (Reply)

Tusen Consulting Limited / Sterling Bank Entry Level: / FIRS Recruitment 2017 Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.