Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute (1634 Views)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / See The Old Guy That Used To Bleep The Shit Out Of Blogger Linda Ikeji / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by stylgirl(f): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2005
if u had proposed to a girl and u were told by ur friends that she used to be a prostitute would u still marry her
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by adesodgi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2005
if she comes out and tell me without me asking her,yeah i will.. sad
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by cushman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2005
Yes, i think i'll go along with sodgi
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by Adomokhai(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2005
angry Hell no I will end the relationship immediately...
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by adesodgi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2005
if u do,u'll be suprise a better guy will marry her..
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by nana(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2005
abi ooooooooo smiley
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by adesodgi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2005
u shouldn't be proud of em sha o!
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by nana(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2005
yes i know.
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by mamba(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2005
I'll marry her if HIV status is negative..
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by Outkast(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2005
All I can say is you don't know her situation. I know the whole "There are other ways"speech but people usually don't find that "other way"she was honest enough to tell you about her past and the key word is USED TO[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]And the so-called men, that won't marry a prostitute, I'm sure one of you have.
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by Outkast(f): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
Continuing the last post,
at least slept w/prostitutes or know some one who has
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by Eby(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2005
yes! if she told me her past from the begning of our relationship and she is HIV -ve, I 'll marry her because she will be more loyal than those"holier than thou"

Yu will even agree with me that she will so "Love" and "respect" yu for the mere fact that yu accepted her irespective of her ugly past.

What is important now is her present and future life, her past life is no longer an issue [doesnt exist].
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by cushman(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2005
Eby:

yes! if she told me her past from the begning of our relationship and she is HIV -ve, I 'll marry her because she will be more loyal than those"holier than thou"

Yu will even agree with me that she will so "Love" and "respect" yu for the mere fact that yu accepted her irespective of her ugly past.

What is important now is her present and future life, her past life is no longer an issue [doesnt exist].

Nice one
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by larez(m): 3:47am On Jul 16, 2009
I don't believe you guys are being honest. A woman who is used to giving herself away for money will probably be servicing all your friends for free after you give her a comfortable roof over her head. The fact of the matter that these women don't realize is that they initially begin thinking they will do it for money and then stop when they choose, but they become nymphomaniacs in the process.

It is the proverbial saying of selling your soul to the Devil, who will later collect. Once they begin, the bug bites fast, and soon enough, they will not be able to exist a day without feeling the need or desire for various men. Let's keep it real on Nairaland.
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by larez(m): 3:49am On Jul 16, 2009
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by larez(m): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2009
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2009
With "used to" being the operative word, yes, I would.

The term "prostitute" is a very loose definition, and if we go strictly by the basic definition, then a greater proportion of us, both male and female are guilty of prostitution.

So, that's something to take into consideration.
Re: would u marry a girl that used to be a prostitute by CGKing(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2009
Its hard for them to really come out of the practice. So no.

Know what they say: You can take the boy out of da farm but u cant take the farm out of da boy.

(1) (Reply)

Happy B'day To All Taurus.!: / Earth To Kappa! / What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.