Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. (48715 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Fayose Bows To Pressure, Accepts FG's Bail Out Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by eleko1: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy grin grin even P Kumuyi knw that FAYOSE can change,he dey deceive himself
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by jerryfisher(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
project8:
use HEAD bros is everything abt buhari?
say ur own bros!!!na him own b dat
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by dgret1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
May the almighty God through the visit of pastor WF Kumuyi brings crisis in ekiti state to a halt... IJN
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
sarrki:
Fayose please use your office to bring prosperity to ekiti people and Nigeria at large.
Fayose, receive SENSE in Jesus name.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ojun50(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Originality007:

tongue

lol u lose d match ni
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ArcFresky(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
This man was once a deeperlife member including Asari Dokubo. now e don turn bad pikin.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Richy4:
I am not a Deeper life member..i need not to say their doctrine "taya" me big time..But i like this man so much....

he is just the only one i feel that is not into this sunday money making/ grabbing business....

Dr. D. K Olukoya z not into money making too. I am not from Mfm but I doff my hat for him
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
saintikechi:
God is with you. Buhari cant touch you.
Receive SENSE in Jesus name.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by femi4: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Richy4:
I am not a Deeper life member..i need not to say their doctrine "taya" me big time..But i like this man so much....

he is just the only one i feel that is not into this sunday money making/ grabbing business....
See this one....you think Deeper life is poor. Don't judge by outward appearance, judge by the bank account
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by shuggah(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
JoBabs:

Brother no insult him, his statement is just an irony or whatever it should be called, a future impossible tense, even if Buhari no wab touch an u think say Aisha go gree?
so buhari and Aisha are demigods!?
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by abitech001(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Respect....... Spiritual drives Physical.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by saintikechi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
omojoshy:
i Receive SENSE in Jesus name.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by teacherbim(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:
Nigeria next president tongue

if u quote me

Yes your village next president
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
teacherbim:

Yes your village next president

stop taking tins personal. So hw has yr day been?
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by donshady(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ignorance.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by fxskye: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aisha Buhari went to USA

Fayose went to Church Camp ground.

When will Fayose's INTERPOLS arrest Aisha Buhari?
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Emmatdayo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
holuwole12:
Fayose!!!!!!! grin grin

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by 4ward(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
THATS GOOD
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Simpolag(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
fayose is the man of the people
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Mrjo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Kumuyi commended the governor for the “progress the state has made” since he assumed office.......Indeed do much progress! cheesy cheesy cheesy
rember stomach infarstrute
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by dermmy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:

if u quote me

Hahaha..LWKMD
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Mattex001(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmm... So he was even in Ilorin yesterday! No wonder security at the Stadium Was tight
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Jay542(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
kenbee:
One of the few Governors with balls
I guess. He just doesn't want to be forgotten sir.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Jay542(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Kumuyi commended the governor for the “progress the state has made” since he assumed office.......Indeed do much progress! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. All these pastors sha.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by amdoyin82(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fayose is a clown.. D man na correct guy man. Only d wise will understand him.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Emmatdayo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:

if u quote me

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by CXLVII: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=28pt]Another Scam[/size]
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by zikter(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
jerryfisher:
say ur own bros!!!na him own b dat
bros you too say ur own, na him own be that grin
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Akell(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Richy4:

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH? KUMUYI WAS A MEMBER BEFORE HE FORMED DEEPER LIFE. HENCE, MOST OF HIS DOCTRINES WERE ADAPTATIONS AND BORROWED FROM APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH.

APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH AS A CHURCH IS NOT OUT THERE TO MAKE MONEY. NO SUNDAY SERVICE COLLECTION PLATE - there are boxes affixed to the entrances of the church where you could drop your tithes and offerings. No-one monitors you while doing that.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Akell(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
femi4:
See this one....you think Deeper life is poor. Don't judge by outward appearance, judge by the bank account
RECEIVE SENSE TO INTERPRET STATEMENTS IN JESUS NAME.....
That guy never said the church is poor... I won't tell you what he meant.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kumuyi is a man of God I respect. From the Oyedekpo to the Adeboyes, only Kumuyi I know and trust. Maybe will know the rest later.

Note: Never send away any anointed deeper life member who wishes to pray with you. Accept him and his prayers and see if your life will remain the same.

I'm a proud Catholic and I love Kumuyi because of his way of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.