Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,430 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. (48732 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Fayose Bows To Pressure, Accepts FG's Bail Out Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by jerryfisher(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
zikter:
bros you too say ur own, na him own be that grin
lolzzz u u don say ur owncos na my own b dat!!!
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
All join
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
ArcFresky:
This man was once a deeperlife member including Asari Dokubo. now e don turn bad pikin.
chisos bros talk true. you mean asari dokubo was once a deeper lifer?
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by God2man(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
God bless Pastor Kumuyi.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Godwin616: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
It appears this is the only man that fayose respects in Nigeria. I haven't seen him doing this before for anyone no matter how old.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by MikeB3(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Kumuyi commended the governor for the “progress the state has made” since he assumed office...Indeed so much progress! cheesy cheesy

You must be stupid for posting this online...... Is Fayose the only political office holders distributing rice and other commodities to their people?! Please stop disgracing your family publicly with this kind of absurd post!
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by jaiyezy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Each time he steals from Ekiti treasury does he forget that God will punish him.God can't be mocked,he shuld stop involving d church into his affairs.posterity will judge him and his contribution in Ekiti state.same tin wit MIMIKO,he was @ d last RCCG convention.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by MikeB3(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
jaiyezy:
Each time he steals from Ekiti treasury does he forget that God will punish him.God can't be mocked,he shuld stop involving d church into his affairs.posterity will judge him and his contribution in Ekiti state.same tin wit MIMIKO,he was @ d last RCCG convention.

God go save nairaland.com from all these Buhari/APC sympathizers o..... Rubbish!
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by iamNiyo: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:
Nigeria next president tongue
if u quote me

I guess u will be d person to swear him in
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by ItzChinnex(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Akell:

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH? KUMUYI WAS A MEMBER BEFORE HE FORMED DEEPER LIFE. HENCE, MOST OF HIS DOCTRINES WERE ADAPTATIONS AND BORROWED FROM APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH.

APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH AS A CHURCH IS NOT OUT THERE TO MAKE MONEY. NO SUNDAY SERVICE COLLECTION PLATE - there are boxes affixed to the entrances of the church where you could drop your tithes and offerings. No-one monitors you while doing that.

Rather, all his Doctrines were gotten from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Hero10001:
what is buhari?
buhari is the son of aisha
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Pavore9: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2016
MikeB3:

You must be stupid for posting this online...... Is Fayose the only political office holders distributing rice and other commodities to their people?! Please stop disgracing your family publicly with this kind of absurd post!

What an absurd way to show how "well" you were raised, so there is not point exchanging words with a faceless individual who l do not what he is dealing with...have a nice life!
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Victor08032(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
in jesus name every knee must bow ;Din jesus name every knee must bow
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Richy4:
I am not a Deeper life member..i need not to say their doctrine "taya" me big time..But i like this man so much....

he is just the only one i feel that is not into this sunday money making/ grabbing business....
Hello bro can you please tell me some of the doctrines of Deeper Life that "taya" you? I used to have problems with the teaching of the church, but now I know they have the truth that sets one free. It is just that people who love sin and worldliness naturally hate the indiluted truth and so they find fault with everything about the church. From your comment, you are not like them. But I still want to hear your reservations about the Deeper Life teachings. Shalom!
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Bobandgreat: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
project8:
use HEAD bros is everything abt buhari?

Yes bros.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Richy4(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
Hello bro can you please tell me some of the doctrines of Deeper Life that "taya" you? I used to have problems with the teaching of the church, but now I know they have the truth that sets one free. It is just that people who love sin and worldliness naturally hate the indiluted truth and so they find fault with everything about the church. From your comment, you are not like them. But I still want to hear your reservations about the Deeper Life teachings. Shalom!
I wish i could tell u that one on one bro..
I really do not have bad feelings towards any one going there.. but if that church is the last on this planet, I will just stay at home and pray by myself.... I hate when things are imposed on people that is not biblical....
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Richy4:

I wish i could tell u that one on one bro..
I really do not have bad feelings towards any one going there.. but if that church is the last on this planet, I will just stay at home and pray by myself.... I hate when things are imposed on people that is not biblical....
You have a choice friend. But can you give one or two examples of those impositions that are not biblical? You have already made a general allegation on a public forum, so there is nothing private about it anymore. Who knows you might end up opening our eyes.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Richy4(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
You have a choice friend. But can you give one or two examples of those impositions that are not biblical? You have already made a general allegation on a public forum, so there is nothing private about it anymore. Who knows you might end up opening our eyes.

I don't really know if you knew the meaning of allegation... Anyways i will let that one slide.

If u read properly on what i posted, the key word was doctrine.....so

So here are the doctrine i feel was not cool
1. have u asked them of their take in terms of using perfume, earrings etc?

2. How easy was it for deeperlife kids to watch Television and other educative programmes...
I know that almost all of them got no TV at home because it was believed to be an evil box....Do u believe that owing Television could lead u to hell?

3. How easily was it for a sister in your church to marry outside the denomination? of course she will never make heaven if she does that...They will quickly quote for her not to be of equal yolk with an unbeliever what has darkness got to do with light...and that will scare the shit out of her..... but a brother is permitted to marry someone outside the church because according to what i heard "by marrying her, he was leading her closer to christ and heaven"

Look bro, i have a deeper life inlaw.. he was not a member before...but then he joined them, sold his television and sound systems that he has received christ... my cousin began to wear some horrible outfit just to belong...

I do not have anything against them as i said earlier but their doctrine is like living in bondage....i also suggest u check the meaning of allegation just in case next time u wanna use it...
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Richy4:

I don't really know if you knew the meaning of allegation... Anyways i will let that one slide.

If u read properly on what i posted, the key word was doctrine.....so

So here are the doctrine i feel was not cool
1. have u asked them of their take in terms of using perfume, earrings etc?

2. How easy was it for deeperlife kids to watch Television and other educative programmes...
I know that almost all of them got no TV at home because it was believed to be an evil box....Do u believe that owing Television could lead u to hell?

3. How easily was it for a sister in your church to marry outside the denomination? of course she will never make heaven if she does that...They will quickly quote for her not to be of equal yolk with an unbeliever what has darkness got to do with light...and that will scare the shit out of her..... but a brother is permitted to marry someone outside the church because according to what i heard "by marrying her, he was leading her closer to christ and heaven"

Look bro, i have a deeper life inlaw.. he was not a member before...but then he joined them, sold his television and sound systems that he has received christ... my cousin began to wear some horrible outfit just to belong...

I do not have anything against them as i said earlier but their doctrine is like living in bondage....i also suggest u check the meaning of allegation just in case next time u wanna use it...
Sorry for using the word 'allegation'. Back to the topic. (1) Most Deeper Life sisters don't use earrings and jewelries but we use perfumes. Please I want you to read Genesis 35:1-5; Exodus 33:1-6; Isaiah 3:16-26, 1st Timothy 2:9,10 and 1st Peter 3:1-4. Then tell me what you understand from those passages. (2) I am a leader and a preacher in Deeper Life and I have a television set in my parlour and I know members, workers, leaders and pastors in Deeper Life who have television sets in their sitting rooms and nobody queries them (3) I know some Deeper Life sisters who married outside Deeper Life and it was the Deeper Life Marriage Committee that guided them and our members attended their weddings. What we seriously frown at is secret relationship between the opposite sex that can lead to sin or marriage to an unbeliever ( a man or woman who in our opinion is not born again). Even at that, the decision to marry or not is that of the brother or sister concerned. We only advise against making avoidable costly mistake since Christian marriage is till death. Do you now understand? In fact, a lot of things have changed in Deeper Life (definitely not the truth of the word of God). If you still have other issues you thing are unbiblical impositions you can bring them forward. God bless you Sir.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Richy4(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
Sorry for using the word 'allegation'. Back to the topic. (1) Most Deeper Life sisters don't use earrings and jewelries but we use perfumes. Please I want you to read Genesis 35:1-5; Exodus 33:1-6; Isaiah 3:16-26, 1st Timothy 2:9,10; 1st Peter 3:1-4. Then tell me what you understand from those passages. (2) I am a leader and a preacher in Deeper Life and I have a television set in my parlour and I know members, workers, leaders and pastors in Deeper Life who have television sets in their sitting rooms and nobody queries them (3) I know some Deeper Life sisters who married outside Deeper Life and it was the Deeper Life Marriage Committee that guided them and our members attended their weddings. What we seriously frown at is secret relationship between the opposite sex that can lead to sin or marriage to an unbeliever ( a man or woman who in our opinion is not born again). Even at that, the decision to marry or not is that if the brother or sister. We only advise against making avoidable costly mistake since Christian marriage is till death. Do you now understand? In fact, a lot of things have changed in Deeper Life (definitely not the truth of the word of God). If you still have other issues you thing are unbiblical impositions you can bring them forward. God bless you Sir.

I have read all the verses u put in there man... but do you guys ever read the book of Esther...Assuming she was looking horriable with a terrible out fit, do u think the king would have given her a second glance.... She saved the people of God because she went into beauty contest and won... Do you think in your wildest dream that one of your female members could do something like that....even if it warrants saving lives....

I am really glad u said a lot of things have changed... It's been long i left Nigeria so i am glad some of those burden imposed on some people has been lifted...
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 1:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Richy4:

I have read all the verses u put in there man... but do you guys ever read the book of Esther...Assuming she was looking horriable with a terrible out fit, do u think the king would have given her a second glance.... She saved the people of God because she went into beauty contest and won... Do you think in your wildest dream that one of your female members could do something like that....even if it warrants saving lives....

I am really glad u said a lot of things have changed... It's been long i left Nigeria so i am glad some of those burden imposed on some people has been lifted...
You see yourself? You do not have any other so-called 'unbiblical imposition' point, you now resort to empty insults. You think Deeper Life ladies are horrible? How is that even your business? Are they your wives or daughters? I think Deeper Life sisters are the most beautiful in the world. I so much love their dressing and attire. You know what? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Apart from that, you will only know how beautiful a woman is when she is not putting on any artificial make-ups, attachments or jewelries. How I wish there will be beauty contest and we are allowed to participate. You will present five of your Jezebel-like ladies while we present five of our Deeper life beauties and let us see who will win. And who told you that Esther the queen found favour in the Kings sight and won the beauty contest because she dressed in a worldly attire and applied makeups? Apparently, you do not know the Scriptures. You did not read about the 3 days fasting and prayers declared by Esther herself? You do not infer from the story that it was divine providence that brought her to the palace to save the Jews from extinction? Obviously your problem is your carnal mind. If you will not come to Deeper Life, no problem. Millions are there for the truth sake and heaven and many more are repenting and joining the church on a daily basis. So shut your mouth and mind your 'Esthers'.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Richy4(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Sinkills:
You see yourself? You do not have any other so-called 'unbiblical imposition' point, you now resort to empty insults. You think Deeper Life ladies are horrible? How is that even your business? Are they your wives or daughters? I think Deeper Life sisters are the most beautiful in the world. I so much love their dressing and attire. You know what? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Apart from that, you will only know how beautiful a woman is when she is not putting on any artificial make-ups, attachments or jewelries. How I wish there will be beauty contest and we are allowed to participate. You will present five of your Jezebel-like ladies while we present five of our Deeper life beauties and let us see who will win. And who told you that Esther the queen found favour in the Kings sight and won the beauty contest because she dressed in a worldly attire and applied makeups? Apparently, you do not know the Scriptures. You did not read about the 3 days fasting and prayers declared by Esther herself? You do not infer from the story that it was divine providence that brought her to the palace to save the Jews from extinction? Obviously your problem is your carnal mind. If you will not come to Deeper Life, no problem. Millions are there for the truth sake and heaven and many more are repenting and joining the church on a daily basis. So shut your mouth and mind your 'Esthers'.

Look i did not insult any one....They are entitled to dress however horrible they want.. it is their life... but u are the ones making them to live in bondage... giving bible verses that suits your selfish ends... for you anyone that look good without 7 yards of material on her head is addressed as Jezebel correct?

most of u that preach against ladies puting on trouser as worldly, i challenge u to come out of Nigeria and live in Finland, iceland, uk, us or Australia for two weeks during winter... You are there acting as if looking the way u guys look, will take you to heaven.. no it does not work that way....

As for Esther finding favour in the sight of the king, she became queen first, did all the preparation just like any other lady competing with her.. and the king liked her...The bible did not record that she fasted to be a queen......It was when she wanted a favour, that was when she fasted.. go and read your bible correctly.... they prepared her for months with all kinds of cream and other make ups... go and study your bible very well... your doctrine alone will not let any fine lady in your church do that.. so stop kidding yourself...
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder....If your doctrine allows u to behold God's wonderful creation, that was supposed to testify to the glory of God through her beauty, looking gloomy, That is up to you....

As for me having a carnal mind, remember where the bible ask u not to judge other.. u have said i got carnal mind without even knowing who i am.. just because i do not share the same opinion with u...

Look i know this chat will not go any where.. that was why i was reluctant having it in the first place...I do not want to bring out the judgmental aspect of u because you are gearing up on that already.... Some of the judgmental statement u make is what makes you guys to live in bondage... none of you trys to think outside the box..

I am done having this conversation with u.. but i suggest u study your bible correctly....i would not want u to live a life of regret in Future...
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Richy4:

Look i did not insult any one....They are entitled to dress however horrible they want.. it is their life... but u are the ones making them to live in bondage... giving bible verses that suits your selfish ends... for you anyone that look good without 7 yards of material on her head is addressed as Jezebel correct?

most of u that preach against ladies puting on trouser as worldly, i challenge u to come out of Nigeria and live in Finland, iceland, uk, us or Australia for two weeks during winter... You are there acting as if looking the way u guys look, will take you to heaven.. no it does not work that way....

As for Esther finding favour in the sight of the king, she became queen first, did all the preparation just like any other lady competing with her.. and the king liked her...The bible did not record that she fasted to be a queen......It was when she wanted a favour, that was when she fasted.. go and read your bible correctly.... they prepared her for months with all kinds of cream and other make ups... go and study your bible very well... your doctrine alone will not let any fine lady in your church do that.. so stop kidding yourself...
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder....If your doctrine allows u to behold God's wonderful creation, that was supposed to testify to the glory of God through her beauty, looking gloomy, That is up to you....

As for me having a carnal mind, remember where the bible ask u not to judge other.. u have said i got carnal mind without even knowing who i am.. just because i do not share the same opinion with u...

Look i know this chat will not go any where.. that was why i was reluctant having it in the first place...I do not want to bring out the judgmental aspect of u because you are gearing up on that already.... Some of the judgmental statement u make is what makes you guys to live in bondage... none of you trys to think outside the box..

I am done having this conversation with u.. but i suggest u study your bible correctly....i would not want u to live a life of regret in Future...
Sorry for sounding judgmental to you. I thought the Bible says "by their fruits, ye shall know them". I have not had any personal encounter with you but through your statements condemning the dressing that is Scriptural (even after providing you with Biblical basis for our dressing which you could not counter), I have known your mind-set. But don't you think you are the one being judgmental by accusing the Deeper Life leadership of puttng us and our sisters in bondage? In other words, the Church is punishing members uncessarily. For your information, in Deeper Life, we don't pick and choose biblical verses to suit ourselves as you alleged. We teach the whole truth from the Bible. Nobody is forced to comply. We do so voluntarily because we are convinced that it is the word of God and not that of man and we pray and receive the grace to live by what we are taught. Those who find it difficult have left and joined your school of thought. I am aware that the Bible has no record of Esther fasting and praying before being made queen. Yes, she had to prepare like other ladies with what was recommended for them before seeing the king but my point is that it was God who granted her favour before the king not because she applied make-ups. It was the plan of God to use her to deliver the Jews from their enemies especially Haman, the Agagite. That was why the former queen Vashti had to give way for her emergence. If 'thinking outside the box' means intentionally going against the word of God, then keep your advice to yourself and those who think like you. The whole essence of my 'debate' with you is to put things straight. People like you are fond of dishing out all sorts of wild and unsubstanciated information just to blackmail Deeper Life Bible Church. But the more you and your likes do, the more people are coming and joining the Church, the more God uses the Church as a means of blessing people.The Church of God is marching forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail. God bless you sir.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Our father in the Lord, may the Lord continue to use you to liberate people from sin, sickness and satanic bondage in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Marvel1206: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Akell:

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH? KUMUYI WAS A MEMBER BEFORE HE FORMED DEEPER LIFE. HENCE, MOST OF HIS DOCTRINES WERE ADAPTATIONS AND BORROWED FROM APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH.

APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH AS A CHURCH IS NOT OUT THERE TO MAKE MONEY. NO SUNDAY SERVICE COLLECTION PLATE - there are boxes affixed to the entrances of the church where you could drop your tithes and offerings. No-one monitors you while doing that.

are you a member?
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Akell:

Point of correction sir. All pastor Kumuyi's teachings are taken from the bible. Thanks.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Sinkills: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Rather, all his Doctrines were gotten from the bible.
Thank you very much. All the messages and teachings I have heard preached or taught by pastor Kumuyi are from the Bible. He is a man of God worth listening to by those who desire a worthwhile life here below and heaven above after this brief life.
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Akell(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

are you a member?
YESSA
Re: Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. by Marvel1206: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Akell:
YESSA
same here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.