Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety (54407 Views)

Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack / Cultists Surrender At King Goddy Idaminabo's Palace In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Seunsherif(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Iamsolslim post=48306435]I was there some minutes ago, according to info I got. I think a kidnapper was caught probably a lady, and people took her to palace , after that king call d police men. But when the people hear that police wanna take her way, they didn't allow them to. Na so one of d police man probably the DPO started shooting and he mistakenly shoot 2 citizens. 1 givup and d other one was in hospital..
don't mind the op that how they misinformed the public

1 Like

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by oblak00(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please what is the major problem with all these Yoruba states? Since this dullards administration, one bad thing or the other must happen in any of their states. The north is a write off so I won't speak of them.
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by dimexy247(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:
O di egwu..
God please protect your children from violence..
I am waiting to get the full story..
Hmm.. the poster below me though..grammatically..
Waste or West?

Don't tell me you're correcting someone, remember you're still a learner. choco olodo. keep it coming pls, loving this already and don't forget to insert that common phrase grin
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Josmila(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kabiyesi scampered for safety like an ordinary man, what happened to all the jazz and cooking? He should have odieshi self. I'm disappointed grin
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by chocolateme(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
dimexy247:

Don't tell me you're correcting someone, remember you're still a learner. choco olodo. keep it coming pls, loving this already and don't forget to insert that common phrase grin
wetin i use pass u for exam be say you you talk too much for a man. Plus you get plenty abusive words like Iponri market women and motor park miscreants. E pain you? Reply kiss
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by amdoyin82(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
OSUN State hardly appear in the news for anything good, other than violent and killings
the governor is a mad man, since he decided to promote islam through school.

this is the type of thing you get when a governor focus more on religious matter rather than development.

Osun is not a state where human being lives
just another North in the making
u are a mad man from d depth of the jungle. U know little or nothing abt osun state which is among the most peaceful states in Nigeria. I know for sure that u are from the south east or south south which are war torn areas. Pls paddle ur own canoe and stop d unnecessary interference. EWU!

2 Likes

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by temmiedebbie(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
OSUN State hardly appear in the news for anything good, other than violent and killings

this is the type of thing you get when a governor focus more on religious matter rather than development.

You're obviously talking out of your ass!

2 Likes

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by tinktanker: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
When a Cursed man rules
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by bremmery: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

I shake my head for you over your comment. Fear God!
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by mamajaz(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
mazichika:
What is really happening in the waste? undecided
You are wasting your time bro
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by phidipe(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
RIZLER:
I was thinking opc grin said they would trasform to snake and lions grin kabiyesi don run desert the palace if the king runs what will become of the people afonja ppl sef
when the brain is full of maggot the carrier of that brain will be speaking OSIH ati IRANUN. OPONUN AYIRADA
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by SaffronSpice: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
You click-bait bloggers seem to be the latest species of retards available.

My advice is that you guys should find a niche you can cope with and leave news for the pros.

Pfft.

1 Like

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Dapyem(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am an indigene of Iwo,i live in Iwo. What happened was that there are have been cases of kidnapping of children in d last few days. The Oluwo himself used town crier to warn d residents about this. So everybody has been on alert as a result of this. This morning a suspected kidnapper was caught by some indigenes and she was taken to d palace. The king then called the police to allow for interogation. But people wanted jungle and instant justice for this kidnapper. People then wanted to prevent police from taking d suspect away,and this was what led to d police shooting in d air and d bullet hit one indigene. This led to protest in front of d palace.
As for those of u that wished south west to be like any other region,it can never be because we dont condone criminality of any sort. Everthing is now calm now in Iwo as i type now.
God bless Iwo
God bless Osun
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by neocortex: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

This is one of the most senseless post that I have ever come across.

Don't you see how stupid it is to make baseless claim about Osun state,
without making reference to your own "peaceful" state.

Literacy without education usually give rise individuals of impaired reasoning which
you perfectly represent.

You are surely a disgrace to literate folks.
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by dimexy247(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:

Guy_babe, I am so glad you figured that out, maybe that's because I work for a radio station. I talk for fun and that puts food on my table. Listen to my program on Rave FM 91.7GHz every Friday @10pm, you can borrow a radio if ur phone doesn't have. One of the section is on "how to save yourself from being fake". And remember to add that phrase. choco olodo
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by jackima: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Eemo kutu pebe npebe iyawo loyun tan eyin o gbomo.

Ah! o ma se o, omo Odu'a, Kaaro oo jiiire bi!
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by ApenaEde: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

Oloori buu

1 Like

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Ableinnocent11(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Currently in Jupiter.. ..
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Azeeztaophic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

this is the type of thing you get when a governor focus more on religious matter rather than a development.

Man go and sit down, you this idiot
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by yemmy009(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Rayman5:
Haba Kabiyesi wetin u dy fyn 4 my backyard...Kabiyesi: shhhh wo fe kpa mi hahahhahahahaha
lol
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by rrule911(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am wondering what you think with, head or leg?
Johnpaul2k2:

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Naijapopular:
Crisis in Oluwo palace in Osun State, kabiyesi run for safety. The course of the commotion is yet unknown at the time of writing this report.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/happening-now-crises-in-oluwo-palace-in.html?m=1

Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Pylony(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kabiyesi Ran for Safety? You mean you were brave not to have taking to your legs as well!
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by yohannazack(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
When I watch the oluwo on an interview on TVC, I knew that choosing this guy was a very wrong move. I don't know how[sup][/sup] he was able to corner odudua to become oluwo. I heard when he proudly said that he was the first to wear crown as well as his wife which no Yoruba chiefs has ever done that. I knew very well he was going to create problems in palace.
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by keniolawumi56(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
kolaa007:

why do some people have issues with writing of the English language? Course is different from cause.....My little niece, who just finished primary six wont make a mistake like this......
You just Wrote a bad English too, won't not "wont"
Make we correct u too since u dey prove grammarian.
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by Basalt(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yoruba people too dey run.

Any small Gra Gra , dem don run enter bush yet na them go make mouth pass
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by confiritch(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
kinzmen:
Yoruba and fear....
God will punish your generation. You this bastard child of cursed parents. Idiot!!
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by chocolateme(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
dimexy247:

have you finished googling and searching for aragbagboukwagi? If not for anything, your search and curiosity has said it all. Just one little dribbling and you fell so deep and face down into it.Tk my little one. Mommy is calling u to go take your night shower and breastfeed. Bye.
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by gannod(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Firefire:

Owo, Ipo ati Agbara lo un ba 'ile aiye je ba yi.

Ose ni laanu pe awon jegudujera kan ninu iran Odua gba abode lati gbe ounje aale won fun Ologbo.

Won wa di eru Fulani, awon a ko tile ta oni je kuje, ole.

Anyway, ki Olodumare ba wa da si oro Aabo ati Alafia ni Ori'lede wa Naijiria.

grin grin grin
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by dimexy247(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
chocolateme:

Loooooool, omg! this fake being guy_girl is so funny. what you talking dude_biiitch? Googling and searching. yeah, I hacked into aragudandan poor community where u came from and found out its the name of ur grandmother who give birth to ur dumb mother who give birth to you clueless fake guy_girl. One word for u, you are fake. That's it and I'm glad I've been able to unravel ur miserable life for u.
See mumu being, u think I sleep early like u jobless and useless fake assss bittch? I work hard, pray hard to oppress fuuls like u
Re: Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety by sherrylo: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
dollarsplenty:
Confirmed fake news. Im from IWO and Im in Iwo.

Babe talk to me, are you truly from Iwo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.