Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics (19626 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Eibams60(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
That is why I will never forget d likes of our late head of state. Gen. Sani Abacha
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is serious.

Fit2Rule:

He completed his 5th term in December 2015. He's now being sworn in for his 6th term which will expire in 2021 and he is likely to contest again for a 7th term since he'll be just 69 years old by June 2021.
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by kaen1317: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
As much as one would love to hate PMB, one thing is certain, the man is Presidential.
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by benflin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
I most rule syndrome of African leaders, thank God for Nigeria
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by DropShot: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
dikeigbo2:

I smell stuupidity grin
On your part and your elders?
grin
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by leofab(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
PapaBaby:
Everyone at the inauguration is a tyrant or despot. See them, Museveni, Kagami of Rwanda, Bubu of Nigeria and the celebrant who is on his 4th or 5th term.
one of missing which is the president of Cameroon..
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by planetx: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
PapaBaby:
Everyone at the inauguration is a tyrant or despot. See them, Museveni, Kagami of Rwanda, Bubu of Nigeria and the celebrant who is on his 4th or 5th term.
You forgot Kabila of the DR Congo, Al Bashir of Sudan, and Theodore Nguema of Equitorial Guinea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Its hard to get a Nigerian president wey dey rock suit...All one style of cloth tru out
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Apelex(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
wellmax:

and whats wrong reading a magazine. You better seek deliverance for yourself

Are you high??

Reading a magazine when such a function is going on.
The inauguration of a President.

Are you okay at all
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by omojeesu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
FOR A FILTHY 5TH TERM!
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Apelex(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol @ Your former countty cheesy grin

Which one is now your new country?

My brother am trekking to Uganda as I reply your mention with some other nairalanders..

LadyF is here withe me
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Ademusiwa1: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2016

[size=28pt]
Irena

United Nation zaben zai faru. duniya so rikicin saboda tauraron dan adam images kuma daban-daban kabilu

United Nation idibo yoo gba ibi . aye yio awọn aawọ nitori satẹlaiti images ati ki o yatọ ẹya

United taifa uchaguzi ni kwenda kuchukua nafasi. africa itakuwa na mgogoro kwa sababu ya picha satellite na kabila mbalimbali.

isizwe United ukhetho kuzokwenzeka . africa ziyoba esibucayi ngenxa izithombe zesiphuphutheki isizwe ahlukahlukene

انتخابات أمة موحدة تسير لتأخذ مكان. العالم سيكون أزمة بسبب صور الأقمار الاصطناعية وقبيلة مختلفة
aintikhabat 'ummat muahhadat tasir litakhudh makan. alealam sayakun 'azmatan bsbb sur al'aqmar alaistinaeiat waqabilat mukhtalifa

Royaume- nation élection va avoir lieu. monde aura la crise en raison des images satellites et les différentes tribus[/size]

[img]http://aa.com.tr/uploads/Contents/2015/09/11/thumbs_b_c_8e216d69b89ae1fa079b26f2afdba758.jpg[/img]

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fit2Rule:

He completed his 5th term in December 2015. He's now being sworn in for his 6th term which will expire in 2021 and he is likely to contest again for a 7th term since he'll be just 69 years old by June 2021.

This z serious Ooo. Africa with small mentality. Z that their concept of democracy
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apelex:

My brother am trekking to Uganda as I reply your mention with some other nairalanders..

LadyF is here withe me

Safe journey Oyo z your case angry grin grin
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Its hard to get a Nigerian president wey dey rock suit...All one style of cloth tru out

Suit isn't our own but occasionally they should also wear it

Maybe it z coat that they have.. .Just wondering

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by priphil(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Presidents Muhammadu Buhari, Yoweri Museveni of Uganda and some other world leaders are presently at the inauguration ceremony of President Idriss Deby Itno of Chad who is serving a fifth term.

A Chadian opposition supporter was shot dead during a banned demonstration on Sunday in the capital N’Djamena, a day before the inauguration of President Idriss Deby Itno.

A police officer and the opposition leader Saleh Kebzabo said the young man died from his injuries after live bullets were fired by security forces.

The demonstration, organised by the opposition for Saturday and Sunday denouncing the government, was dispersed on both days by riot police.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/president-muhammadu-buhari-other-world.html

Am just waiting patiently for robert mugabe's latest post grin

cc lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by wellmax(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apelex:

Are you high??

Reading a magazine when such a function is going on.
The inauguration of a President.

Are you okay at all

Shame on you.
You think Presidential inauguration is some kind of initiation into a cult?
Did you bother to look at the title of the magazine. Its a brochure for the event. Even if its a new magazine, is he the one addressing or conducting the event?

Pls, when is school resuming? These kids need to get back to school.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by kechywillz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
The highest a serious country which has better things to do is to send delegates to represent them,but our own president will rather go and waste the least managed funds. The monies used in sponsoring this junketeer would have been channeled to better things that will help the masses
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by henrynick(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
See as mahama dey bite finger ....with em yam sack cloth....big idiot sad

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by lonelydora: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sixtuschimere, where have you been?
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apelex:

LadyF is here withe me

Safe journey bro.
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Bifwoli: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
An assembly of clueless despots seating amidst expensive imported opulence while outside is massive shacks and poverty -all due to their selfishness and clueless approach.

Museveni,Buhari,Deby ,Kagame and all others are just purveyors of lies and the "i'm your only saviour" weapon of mass destruction that has destroyed africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by ladyF(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apelex:

LadyF is here withe me
lmao!!! LadyF no dey do this kain waka o. My leg no fit abeg. grin
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by adegeye38(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
At least dem get stable electricity
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Monkeys and baboons undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided The world hates you and you hate ursefs
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
kechywillz:
The highest a serious country which has better things to do is to send delegates to represent them,but our own president will rather go and waste the least managed funds. The monies used in sponsoring this junketeer would have been channeled to better things that will help the masses
Who told you that Buhari cares about you grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by MikeB3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fifth term and mumu Presidents including our self gather dey celebrate am. Africans leaders are hypocritical and sentimental in nature. Idris Deby, remember you won't remain there forever!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner / 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal / PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.