Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Eat And Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat And Loose Weight (633 Views)

Detox And Loose Weight With Iaso Tea From Usa. Call/watsapp 08093576916. / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat And Loose Weight by winnerl: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
You have tried several terapy,tried to stick to certain prescribed food table,used a couple of herbal products recommended to you or perhaps try to starve yourself at times.you think you do not look attractive and wish you were like those your slimmer friends.well,there is good news for you,You can eat and still loose weight at the same time.Think it's impossible.follow me as i take you on a smooth sail to, click here

(1) (Reply)

I'm Allergic To Cold,how Do Itreat It? / Where Can I Buy Computer Portective Eyeglass / How Too Lower Blood Pressure Without Harmful Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.