Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,031 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Software That Can Enable To Creat A Themes With Ur Pic - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software That Can Enable To Creat A Themes With Ur Pic (654 Views)

How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / How To Enable Hibernate Mode Feature On Windows 8/8.1 Shutdown Options / How To Creat A Vitual Hard Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software That Can Enable To Creat A Themes With Ur Pic by thankgod2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
IF YOU NEED A SOFTWARE THAT CAN ENABLE YOU TO CREAT A THEMES WITH YOUR, SO U CAN SEND YOUR E-MAILL ADDRESS TO THIS
VIRGINBOY_O2@YAHOO.COM OR
TEXT MESSAGE 08039401999
Re: Software That Can Enable To Creat A Themes With Ur Pic by eunisam: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
You don't have anything.Why not post the link.

better still, call me too for further explanations at not 8 not,3 six 4 five 2 seven 1 five
Re: Software That Can Enable To Creat A Themes With Ur Pic by sameolg616(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
expert with the phone number, by now u shd know all these naialanders like awoof and the moment u leave ur number,they assume u want to ask for money, instead i wld prefer to help them "needy"
the name of the software is CARBIDE
or simply goto ownskin.com to customise and download to ur fone,

(1) (Reply)

My Circiut Diagram Is Not Working The Way I Designed It To Work. Help Out / Beware Of Computer Village Pranks / A Fairly Used Ipsat Modem That Is In A Good Condition Is For Sale. Also 5 Watt B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.