Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (45696 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Articul8(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
I wish he is head bent on going. He should leave when the ovation is loud. Make the minister beg. Pull a stunt and let the authorities know that they can be dealt with.
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Raypawer(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
When He percieved that brazil is the country he may play @ quater finals, and if he looses out, na sack, so him wan sack him self!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=15pt]K[/size]
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Vanpascore(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
What is all these for? Let him resign joor and leave d useless Picnic abi na Siena wt dat Foolish Daylong or Bajaj
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Articul8:
I wish he is head bent on going. He should leave when the ovation is loud. Make the minister beg. Pull a stunt and let the authorities know that they can be dealt with.
If he leaves nobody will beg him oo,this isn't gej government anymore that believes in dialogue. This government sef are even looking for a excuse to stop them from going in order to cut costs
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Babsopey(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sometimes the sacrifice Nigerian players, coaches and athletes is easily neglected when did not win anything. If we did not win anything in this competition, nobody should blame any athlete. I'm even surprised dream team won two games, after their humiliation and emotion embarrassment even they suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Excellentmind: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Siasia, it's not your turn to leave but that crass idiot called Dalung.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by orobs93(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
During dis period his mum was kidnap his car was bungled and fones stolen yet dis dalong still slights him and his team

Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by ultimate73(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
wtf..... wic kind country be dis
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by victorazy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Resign ke! r
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by ikp120(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
When you dream that you became Super Eagle's coach, when you wake from that dream, you will be like, "I cancel that demonic dream na aha Jesus!"

2 Likes

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by vallyjohn: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian NFF and not paying coaches are like bread and tea.....no wonder oliseh said there was witchcraft in NFF....corrupt leaders helping us retain our position among first 50 corrupt countries out of 196 in the world
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by victorazy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Articul8:

Yes! The minister has begd
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Rastamann: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Does these NFA No Future Ambition people receive their own salaries and estacode when they travel? If yes, why them are they not paying the real guys that are foundation to their holding those positions?
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by pek(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerians, learn to read in between the lines. When did Mikel become Chelsea skipper? Who quits after winning two matches. There is no iota of truth in that report.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by mpu0001: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
u beta go on strike coach siasia. that is the only thing govt understand. like world cup demand ur money now u have leverage or come back and stay hungry like us.
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Dragonking: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
My nigerdelta brother please continue to give your all despite that we have a dullard as president and a useless red beret illiterate as sport minister. We nigerdeltans are known to give our all even if it brings little joy to the hearts of Nigerians.
We need you now and nobody can blame you for any match lost because it is obvious you are the ones taking care of yourself not this nonsense government that we have.

1 Like

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Myself2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
otipoju:
The one wey sweet my belle be say " Siasa ignored the calls of the Sports Minister" and called the Vice President directly.

That sports minister deserve plenty slap. Forming familiarity with success that he refused to do nothing to bring about.

Na God go bless Sia 1 for shunning the calls of the beret-wearing mad man from the United States of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol because you don win one or two games na, you dey form quit...by the time Brazil use goals spell NIGERIA now, na you go dey beg make dem retain you...anuofia, why you no wait win Olympics before you begin negotiate, all these drama just shows lack of focus...back to sipping my zobo and watching botoks. angry
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by HIPROFILE(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
If only Buhari can deal with Nepotism, party affiliation, Tribalism and employ meritocracy when appointing people into certain positions some embarrassing, disappointing and incompetent display could be controlled.

Buhari told Nigerians that why he is delaying the appointment of ministers is because he wants to take his time and get Technocrats...haha.. My brothers i think una dey follow me see dem Technocraze wey full em cabinent ( clueless morons)

In my own opinion somebody like Orji Uzor Kalu who has the inborn willingness and undying desire for sports should be appointed as sports minister yea I know its a small position compare to his person and level but I believe he will accept to serve in that capacity whole heartedly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by ofem89(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
people should stop abusing dis country o we should endeavor to encourage our leaders. n endeavor to b praying for them.d bible sad we should not curse or leaders cos d words of d mouth are too powerful.pls lets pray for them no mater what.
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by nigerianvenom(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Very useless country with useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Image123(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
onatisi:
Olympics games for where Buhari doesn't even know any olympics is going on
Be reasonable.
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Shome36(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
O boi!!! when did Mikel become the captain of Chelsea football club?

Anayway na Buhari's fault
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by MONITZ: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Why do we have nonchalant individuals at the helms of affairs in this country?
Who did we offend and decided to punish us as a country with this present crop of leaders?.
They don't give a hoot about what they are supposed to do but they are concerned with lining their pockets and their selfish inordinate interests.

Shuaibu Amodu is late if not they would have told him to be warming up to replace Siasia and after which they still sack him only to be recalled once again when his services are needed.
May God help us and heal this country, we just keep moving in cycles,we take one step forward and then ten steps backwards,year in year out we keep on repeating the same mistakes and we still think we would get different results, hmmm na waooo!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Ninilowo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Did that Dalung go to school at all?
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by highwaist: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
robosky02:

http://africanfootball.com/news/636626/EXCLUSIVE-Chelsea-star-Mikel-others-stop-Siasia-from-quitting
padding salary make yOu money delay,Gmb stil dy fight curoption in glass house
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by xchrisss90(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
MIKEL NOW A SKIPPER. BUHARI IS A DULLAR...
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by EzeNri(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Am sowie, but I blame #change.
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by MONITZ: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
pek:
Nigerians, learn to read in between the lines. When did Mikel become Chelsea skipper? Who quits after winning two matches. There is no iota of truth in that report.

Since he has qualified us for the second round, he might want to quit now to send a very strong message to those in authority but if he had failed to qualify us for the round of 8,he wouldn't have the kind of guts that he has now.
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Its skill jor. I like it Siasia. This will douse tensions should you fail we know the scope...
Re: Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Keneking:
So after calling VP what happened?

Useless government
jonahoooooooooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos / Samuel Okwaraji - Things You Never Knew About Him / 5 Nigerians Who Have Played Under Peseiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.