Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos (45693 Views)

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title / Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by CastedDude: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ivory Coast and Chelsea Legend, Didier Drogba, paid a surprise visit to president Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo at the presidential palace in Ghana. The president who shared this via his social media page -seemed happy to welcome the iconic striker.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/didier-drogba-pays-surprise-visit-to.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by kaycee0604(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
space booked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by CastedDude: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Mikylopez(f): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
mehn growing up i had drogba's pictures up in my room like...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Theyveedo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
The Drog

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Still making soft landing for himself more.
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Khutie: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Many wanna be him;Many tried to walk in his shoe;Many tried to copy his style buh only few khan attest to what it takes to be a true legend lyk Double "grin"... Didier Yves Drogba Téb I khan't forget yhur goal in the champions league finals on 19th may 2012, dah equaliser from Juan Mata's corner was superb. I have great respek for yhur bruh...true legend

#fromAManchesterUnitedFan

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by seankay(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Legend Drogba!!!!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by oloriooko(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
President too short or Drogba too tall

11 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Epositive(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
i remember when one bros in my neighbourhood was telling me that drogba is a yoruba man. that his real name is aderogba

chai! i woefully fell for this terrible lie grin nigerians can lie for africa

nigerians and lies are like

#positivevibes

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Joysmith2: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Khutie:
Many wanna be him;Many tried to walk in his shoe;Many tried to copy his style buh only few khan attest to what it takes to be a true legend lyk Double "grin"... Didier Yves Drogba Téb I khan't forget yhur goal in the champions league finals on 19th may 2012, dah equaliser from Juan Mata's corner was superb. I have great respek for yhur bruh...true legend

#fromAManchesterUnitedFan
Are u related to lai Mohammed,,,, because u are not a man utd fan,,,....

8 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Khutie: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Joysmith2:

Are u related to lai Mohammed,,,, because u are not a man utd fan,,,....

°The last time I checked, minding yhur business has been next cheap thing to Talk. Being a Manchester United fan doesn't deprive me of the ability of appreciating a fellow African man who made we Africans proud... He is one of the finest and if yhu have any problem wid that, go and take dive into the middle of an ocean

abeg how many likes for the legend? grin

120 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by timidapsin(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
same here dear... My icon My role model My Idol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Football takes you places

1 Like

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by durasome(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's my guy.
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by maberry(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
anything he touches turns to goals
One of the best finishers to ever grace the English premier league smiley

6 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by ychris: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Khutie:

°The last time I checked, minding yhur business has been next cheap thing to Talk. Being a Manchester United fan doesn't deprive me of the ability of appreciating a fellow African man who made we Africans proud... He is one of the finest and if yhu have any problem wid that, go and take dive into the middle of an ocean
Huh, someone cannor play with u again? cheesy grin

33 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
See head!!!
Presido!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by LIBSocials: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
VIP

1 Like

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by loomer: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
How can it be a surprise, na so dem dey carry visit president?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Preca(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
....nice one....
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by josephine123: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
WATCH : FULL AMA VICKIE VIDEO, The Busty Girl Who Constantly Flaunts Her Nipples Online

[img]http://1.bp..com/--BdHHKyNEqc/WJ5TTGcsjJI/AAAAAAAAYe4/KtJl0uf4TMU3M6E4jLnr7v9ZLeLD7RfKACLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by mcayomind: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
the big drog..... everywhere you go,salutation follow!

8 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Gizer: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
That head though
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by tayo4ng(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
isokay
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by bush112(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chelsea for life

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by dyabman(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wawu shocked shocked
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Khutie: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
ychris:
Huh, someone cannor play with u again? cheesy grin

grin Bruh mua no understand dah kind play o... Me wey be staunch United fan...
Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by seunny4lif(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm Man utd fan but I miss DD cool
That guy is the best African player in EPL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by ZombieKilla: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
When will he visit Buhari ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Visits Ghana President, Akufo-Addo At His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Legend.

Mikylopez:

No wonder you're so stubborn. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji - Things You Never Knew About Him / AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.