Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP (38598 Views)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari / Fayose Inspects Ekiti PDP Secretariat Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by moshould(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
She was in u.s.a last week ( united streets of ajegunle..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Emu4life(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
No! She actualy travelled to Ekiti govt House...hahahahahahaha... NOW I KNW DZ PPLE AR Toothless Dogs
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is true she did not travel to the US, She only travelled to the USA. Foolish politicians.

In a civilised world even if you want to do propaganda you do it wisely. Nigerians are not fools.

Nigerians in the US would have screamed foul if she did not. There are pictures of the places she visited. Foreign journalists reported she did.

It's a pity that people playing politics and aspiring to lead us are the biggest fools in the world.

Sick and tired of this nation.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by gfullmoon(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please which Law in Nigeria or any where in the World that says a visiting President's wife most must visit or pictured with US President's wife or himself with pictures? Is it not inferiority complex? Buhari's wife visit to US might had nothing to do with White House. Or do we expect her to go and beg Mechel and Obama for autograph? US is not a country PMB's wife can do media stunt with, she is not a fool.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Skybee1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmm truth is bitter dy say,goin to USA witout being welkom by US first lady evn a common wife to d Naija Ambassador to US,who r u guys fooling, zombie u bagas nid extra brain
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by july66: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
DonBenny77:

http://punchng.com/mrs-buhari-didnt-go-us-says-pdp/
I never doubted the trip until this. All the fotos of departure & arrival were put together to convince doubting thomas yet una decode am. Although na the fight against corruption cause am because when u go to equity, make sure you go with clean hands.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by PHILMEE: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy naija is a comedy zone cheesy
PDP might be right though with the points raised. Come to think of it, the picture of her supposed arrival at the US is full of blacks.. .. .. could it be that there's an airport strictly for blacks over there? Una way know that airport make una answer me o. I'm referring to the second picture on the post.

Na Adekunle Gold help them do the photoshop, no wonder her daughter has been pallying with Kunle. LOL! APC cannot fool all the people all the time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
eyeview:
Those in the know confirmed she actually didn't come to the US.

Guy u are sick. it's no joke. U are seriously sick so seek medical attention ASAP.

I have brothers in the US, I have friends there they all confirmed she Came visiting.

If I had my way I would have splited this nation for long.

The reasoning of Wailers is so uniquely sickening.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
drss2:
nigeria's duara first lady go america, yet no picture of her with mitchele obama not even one selfie infront of white house gate individuals wey travel to washington dc, d first tin dem dey do na to snap pics for front of white house. yet a whole wife of president no even near d place cheesy which kind visit be dat abi she dey fear FBI grin or US govt no sen am grin

Ain't surprised

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Skybee1:
hmm truth is bitter dy say,goin to USA witout being welkom by US first lady evn a common wife to d Naija Ambassador to US,who r u guys fooling, zombie u bagas nid extra brain
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Skybee1:

U need The medics grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by okezed: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
podosci:

You believe Sahara reporters when they said Burutai as properties in dubai but dont believe them when they say Aisha Buhari is in the US.
You ignorance and stupidity is on another level.
It's only a mad person that whose madness has gone out of proportion is calling a sane person mad. Hence you're displaying your own insanity in public domen.(Q1) Did Burutai refute the said allegations?(Q2)Did FG not issued statement that yes he do have the said properties?(Q3) Did Aisha after knowing the important of that visitation not deem it fit to visit Mitchell Obama to bury her enemies?(Q4)Didn't you know why Saraki's wife visited white house was to expose Aisha's purported visit to America? My friend think before you comment or post before you win Mr ZOMBIE for the year.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Doctorflaky(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
The traveling bag though.......... embarassing
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by podosci(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
okezed:
It's only a mad person that whose madness has gone out of proportion is calling a sane person mad. Hence you're displaying your own insanity in public domen.(Q1) Did Burutai refute the said allegations?(Q2)Did FG not issued statement that yes he do have the said properties?(Q3) Did Aisha after knowing the important of that visitation not deem it fit to visit Mitchell Obama to bury her enemies?(Q4)Didn't you know why Saraki's wife visited white house was to expose Aisha's purported visit to America? My friend think before you comment or post before you win Mr ZOMBIE for the year.
Are you sane?
Read your statement again.
If Sahara reporters were correct when they exposed Burutais fraudulant practices, why should they be wrong now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tsongz:

Na first Lady she find go there ?
Couldn't figure out any sense in all u wrote
If truly she lied y didn't the u.s prove her wrong

I wonder, Is it the first lady she go find for US. I have brothers and friends in the US, they confirmed her visit. What else do they want.
Village behaviour dey worry many ppl on LN
I really don't how they think. Many just come and type nonsense just to register say they too comment. It doesn't have to make sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by IamUdo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
The People claiming she did not go to US have not even crossed Nigeria-cotonu boundary. Mr. Capson Adebayo is just one of the millions mentally blinded by an ignorant gov. A man that derives joy from feeding people by hand instead of creating jobs and making them independent. Awon Ekiti n Mr Adebayo please assemble at the village circle to receive your 2 weeks ijebu garri and 5h alawee.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by demolagilbert: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
jpphilips:

It is ok, in 2007 your parents could not afford electricity so you did not follow the Jefferson's case, it is not your fault that you are sourcing information from a r@tard like Fayose, your situation is pitiable though understandable, like Obama asked;
"One day Donald will doubt if we actually made it to the moon"
The good thing about the internet is that low lives who used to hawk Casera in Lagos have found a voice, if you had a TV in 2007, you would have seen the docked Aisha Buhari who testified against Jefferson.
Its ok you missed out that part, lets blame it on your humble beginnings, such is life. I can not believe that Nigerians could miss out such widely televised scandal and have the impetus to tell the the world how empty they are, who else missed the september 11 attacks? generational dumbos!!

Mister, i have two thumbs up for you! You are so right, i read some comments/posts that are so inanely ludicrous, and just get even further discouraged that there might be no hope in sight for this zoo of a country. Mehn!
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by okezed: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
podosci:

Are you sane?
Read your statement again.
If Sahara reporters were correct when they exposed Burutais fraudulant practices, why should they be wrong now?
I am waiting for the answers. it's question (1-4)
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by IamUdo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy naija is a comedy zone cheesy
PDP might be right though with the points raised. Come to think of it, the picture of her supposed arrival at the US is full of blacks.. .. .. could it be that there's an airport strictly for blacks over there? Una way know that airport make una answer me o. I'm referring to the second picture on the post.

Have u seen or interacted with a white person before? I don't mean Albino or light skinned. From your comment I doubt if u have seen local airport cos even at MM2 oyibo dey der. Go see for yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by DonBenny77(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
DonBenny77:

http://punchng.com/mrs-buhari-didnt-go-us-says-pdp/

It is only a zombie that wouldn't see reasonable doubts that its either she didn't go to USA r she went unofficially and was sneaking about like a fugitive and wonder why a first lady would do that.

Even after seeing pictures of other first ladies when they visited USA and selfies of Saraki's wife with the first couple of USA n hilary clinton.

its only a zombie

because its only a Zombie that will see a furnace ahead and still walk straight into it.

Oh Zombies when shall you receive sense!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by EbukaLive(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
DonBenny77:

It is only a zombie that wouldn't see reasonable doubts that its either she didn't go to USA r she went unofficially and was sneaking about like a fugitive and wonder why a first lady would do that.

Even after seeing pictures of other first ladies when they visited USA and selfies of Saraki's wife with the first couple of USA n hilary clinton.

its only a zombie

because its only a Zombie that will see a furnace ahead and still walk straight into it.

Oh Zombies when shall you receive sense!!!
See your fellow Zombie...

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Akiika: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
massinola:
those asking what nonsense? what's he saying? is he mad? should think it properly. I'm not doubting whether she went or not but there are seriously suspicious things surrounding this trip. not even a picture near the white house gate? I didn't say inside oh before we talk about a photograph with the Obama family. the convention venue were she attended the so called convention looks to me like a place in one of these hotels in Nigeria. please oh EFCC & DSS na just my thoughts I said oh, I no accuse anybody before it become cyber bullying or stalking, but una forget say Linda Ikeji don de bully de stalk people for ages now and no one has seen her. hmmmnn, he who fetched ant infested firewood shouldn't complain when lizards pay him a visit. na we fetch the firewood. to me oh, these are clearer evidences of a visit to USA than what APC is circulating.

Quit this ignorance! She doesn't have to necessarily visit the first lady of America. Come on! get a life! This is ridiculous!
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Sijo01(f): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
IamUdo:

Have u seen or interacted with a white person before? I don't mean Albino or light skinned. From your comment I doubt if u have seen local airport cos even at MM2 oyibo dey der. Go see for yourself.

Hope you realise you're speaking from both side of your mouth!
If oyibo people fit dey visible for MM, where all of them come vanish go for the international airport wey you dey see for that picture?
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Mackson01: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fayose & his team are suffering from schizophrenia
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by DonBenny77(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by aisammy4: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
PDP need more training on how to be an opposition party. The person that is even posting this article is not sure of what he is saying. Some people will just open their mouth and say whatever come to their mind misleading people for selfish purposes.

He is in Ekiti state criticizing somebody who is far away to America (even on her way back).

This is just annoying

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Ojiofor: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Aisha's visit to USA has been declared inconclusive.APC is a party of fraudsters.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Ebony7: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Ebony7: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=28pt]Fayose and Ekiti PDP are just idiotusss...[/size].

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Even my babes are laughing at Ekiti State. grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
aisammy4:
PDP need more training on how to be an opposition party. The person that is even posting this article is not sure of what he is saying. Some people will just open their mouth and say whatever come to their mind misleading people for selfish purposes.

He is in Ekiti state criticizing somebody who is far away to America (even on her way back).

This is just annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.