Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure (93456 Views)

Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” / Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million / BREAKING NEWS!!! Rapper/singer Viktoh To Leave YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by ayusco85(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Young Money Entertainment mogul, Lil Wayne, was found dead this evening at his Miami residence. According to local authorities, Lil Wayne’s body was discovered by a maid in his shower. “He had a seizure 20 minutes prior to me finding him. I was just going to check on him, this was the 8th one within a week” says Maria Jimenez, a maid at the rapper’s Miami compound. Lil Wayne was recently hospitalized after a seizure just days ago. Sources close to the rapper state that his health had been on a decline over the past few months. Lil Wayne was only 33 years old.

It is speculated that the rapper suffered from drug addiction to a cocktail of prescription drugs such as percocet, loratabs, and promethazine syrup. It has not been confirmed that drug overdose was the cause of death. Lil Wayne suffered from epilepsy and has had a series of seizures over the past couple of years. Just last week, on July 11th, the rapper was hospitalized after experiencing a violent seizure that cause his heart rate to drop 30%. In June, it was reported that Lil Wayne’s plane had to make two emergency landings while traveling because the rapper was experiencing seizures.

http://nbc-news.net/rapper-lil-wayne-dead-at-33/

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by cornel994(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
embarassed Sucker for pain
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by shoboy2: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
source ?
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Tolexander: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
ayusco85:
Young Money Entertainment mogul, Lil Wayne, was found dead this evening at his Miami residence. According to local authorities, Lil Wayne’s body was discovered by a maid in his shower. “He had a seizure 20 minutes prior to me finding him. I was just going to check on him, this was the 8th one within a week” says Maria Jimenez, a maid at the rapper’s Miami compound. Lil Wayne was recently hospitalized after a seizure just days ago. Sources close to the rapper state that his health had been on a decline over the past few months. Lil Wayne was only 33 years old.

It is speculated that the rapper suffered from drug addiction to a cocktail of prescription drugs such as percocet, loratabs, and promethazine syrup. It has not been confirmed that drug overdose was the cause of death. Lil Wayne suffered from epilepsy and has had a series of seizures over the past couple of years. Just last week, on July 11th, the rapper was hospitalized after experiencing a violent seizure that cause his heart rate to drop 30%. In June, it was reported that Lil Wayne’s plane had to make two emergency landings while traveling because the rapper was experiencing seizures.

http://nbc-news.net/rapper-lil-wayne-dead-at-33/

Cc: lalasticlala
not sure of this news!
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by saintikechi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
RIP lil wayne, the best footballer in united states of nigeria.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
I can't belief this
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
@Op, Lil Wayne ain't dead, this is a hoax.

Abi na you wan kill am?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by sweetxty: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Issorite
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Tunechi1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Are u for real
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Y'all keep saying lil wayne is dead every year just like IBB. Sigh

Nawa for una o and some people have started writing RIP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by ayusco85(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tolexander:
not sure of this news!

I got d breaking news from someone in d US. I asked for the link and it checks out

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
ayusco85:

I got d breaking news from someone in d US. I asked for the link and it checks out
OK bro!
let's wait and see.
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by niffymizzy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chai, dis ur lamba no geh follow come

Lilwayne dead?

Walks outta thread
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dead! I know hw do have seizures, cos he was born epileptic bt not sure his dead.
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Itannooluwa(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by ayusco85(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
stinflame:
Dead! I know hw do have seizures, cos he was born epileptic bt not sure his dead.

That's why it's breaking news na. It just broke out and I got it from someone in d US
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Chimaritoponcho: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
saintikechi:

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Bestlily(f): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
h
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
ayusco85:

That's why it's breaking news na. It just broke out and I got it from someone in d US

Someone in the US ko, someone in the USB ni. You no get internet to confirm wetin him tell you abi because the person wey tell you dey live for US you go just chop any story wey him give you hook, line and sinker? angry

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by ayusco85(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Someone in the US ko, someone in the USB ni. You no get internet to confirm wetin him tell you abi because the person wey tell you dey live for US you go just chop any story wey him give you hook, line and sinker? angry

Dude thr is a link. Check it out, and stop ranting like a loosed dog.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by falcon01: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
make Una live this guy alone nah Una dey make am curse people anyhow

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
ayusco85:

Dude thr is a link. Check it out, and stop ranting like a loosed dog.

If you are as half as smart as a loosed dog you would have noticed the so called 'news' you posted is complete garbage and the rubbish site you are referencing is garbage as well. Lol grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Stuntkid172(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
but this is not wailers/zombies fight now.

op what ti zit
Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Chuukwudi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
saintikechi:

Yeye man! He wasn't a footballer. It was basketball he played.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure by Ahmed0336(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wayne ain't dead, stop circulating fake news

1 Like

(1)

Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.