Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million (3260 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) / Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by oluwasma(f): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lil Wayne is selling off his Miami Beach home for $12million, the same price he bought the house in 2006.

The rapper purchased the 15,101-square-foot home, which has nine bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

Over the last ten years, the home has been the scene of at least two swatting incidents -where SWAT teams are deployed to an unsuspecting victim’s home under false pretenses – including last month when police received a call claiming a man had been shot and was bleeding at the rappers home.

Read more https://seunsdigest./2016/09/15/lil-wayne-is-desperate-to-sell-his-miami-beach-home-for-12million/comment-page-1/#comment-22

Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by Khameal007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
OK I've heard... but tell him I'm not interested.. the house is not up to my standard. The pool is too blue... I don't like the foam he is using in the bed room.. the white paint is too shiny....sitting room is too big....and trees are too much... I'm not a monkey please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by oluwasma(f): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
@khameal007 you just dnt like anything about the house...
Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by nuelzy: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Khameal007:
OK I've heard... but tell him I'm not interested.. the house is not up to my standard. The pool is too blue... I don't like the foam he is using in the bed room.. the white paint is too shiny....sitting room is too big....and trees are too much... I'm not a monkey please.
xactly... he even needs to know ur pocket is soo dry..
and u re contented with ur rat hole of a house.. dont mind lil'wayne joor

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by Khameal007(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
nuelzy:
xactly... he even needs to know my pocket is soo dry..
and i'm contented with my rat hole of a house.. dont mind lil'wayne joor

why are you sharing your predicament with me now ?
Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by HERSLEY(f): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
I want to buy
Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by mars123(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khameal007:
you must be joking sha.
Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by southernbelle(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khameal007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million by Khameal007(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Curvy Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Black Dress (photos) / . / #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.