Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike (639 Views)

"I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by gidiloaded(f): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2016
The claim was made by a supposed faction of
NDA, Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA).
Wike made the denial via a statement released
by his media aide, Simeon Nwakandu .

The statement reads:
“Our attention has been drawn to yet another
false media propaganda wherein it was claimed
that Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo
Wike is one of the sponsors of the militant
group, the Niger Delta Avengers.

We unequivocally deny this false report which
was fabricated with the aim of diverting
attention from the superlative performance of
Governor Wike. Any close observer of this
propaganda machine would have noticed that all
they do is concoct lies about Rivers State. We
urge all well-meaning persons to disregard this
current falsehood credited to a faceless splinter
group of NDA.

This falsehood may not be unconnected to
Governor Wike’s speech at the just-concluded
conference of the Nigerian Guild of Editors
where he publicly declared that he and other
stakeholders in the state have prevented
militant groups from sabotaging oil installations
as is the case elsewhere. Not happy with this
declaration, they resolved to concoct another ill-
conceived report trying to mislead the people.
Nigerians already know what these
propagandists represent. They represent
retrogression, deliberate falsehood, under-
development and biased unprofessional
journalism. Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is a
patriotic leader, committed to the sustenance
and improvement of the nation’s democracy and
economy. He is a promoter of security and good
governance. He cannot be disparaged by
concocted publications from APC media
agents.”

RNDA also claimed that NDA was being
sponsored by former president, Goodluck
Jonathan.

http://www.gidiloaded.com/forum/111-im-not-sponsoring-niger-delta-avengers-says-governor-nyesom-wike
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by HungerBAD: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Even though he is guilty .its a pay back time for buhari that has been sponsoring bokoharam to discredit good luck regime. it's normal.
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Even though he is guilty .its a pay back time for buhari that has been sponsoring bokoharam to discredit good luck regime. it's normal. Parasite can't do nothing .

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by kossyablaze(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2016
E no concern me
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by sarrki(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Oga Governor we are not NA, NPF or SSS .

So pls Tell them when next you visit abuja
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2016
vingeophysicist:
Even though he is guilty .its a pay back time for buhari that has been sponsoring bokoharam to discredit good luck regime. it's normal. Parasite can't do nothing .

With this kind of reasoning I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by 0ubenji(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2016
This is not news mahn *yawns* Did u expect him to say anytin contrary to dis?
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by JossyOloye(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
I do not expect him to say he's sponsoring the militants. even if he is, he would disclaim it. he also can tell Nigerians that to sponsor militants is not a crime under the law.
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
They are unscrupulous elements that are hellbent to drag the name of my darling governor thru shiits. This for them to know we will continue to stand by him till his 8yrs tenure and forever
Re: I’m Not Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers,’ Says Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
sarrki:

With this kind of reasoning I weep for this country
violent northern colony. it's in your blood

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Akwa Ibom State Governor Emmanuel Udom At State House(photos) / The National Anthem We Need Now In Nigeria. / FG Moves To Reinstate Sacked 2,000 NIS Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.