Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,255 members, 7,842,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) (781 Views)

Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) / Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building / Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Dapromzy333(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Osun State University, Osogbo students waylay another armed robber terrorizing their Hostel area tonight.
This is coming few months after one was caught trying to rob a hostel along the University Road, Luck ran out of the robber when he alledgly strangled a female student in the bush forcefully trying to collect her hand bag and her belongings. The girl was rescued by passersby who raised an Alarm about the robber.. She was rescued and the robber was apprehended and he received the beating of his life. The robber is currently in one of the student’s hostel receiving the needed punishment to make him change his way and hustle. lol See photos below:-

http://www.solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112829683.xhtml?tema=34
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Dapromzy333(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2016

Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by malikombi(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2016
I hate thieves
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Dapromzy333(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2016
This guy looks like an animal.
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2016
ion see any sign of beating..

is this the punishment? undecided

°°••°°••°°••

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2016
See his oblong head....
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by ministeriallist: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by johnbuck81(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2016
a funny a#& looking criminal...dem neva beat am well.
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Dapromzy333(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2016
more

Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by 4reala(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Wat are they still waiting 4 to strip him unclad grin
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Dapromzy333(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016

Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Lmao....Just look how dry he his.
Re: Thief Caught While Trying To Rob A Female Student At UNIOSUN (photos) by Dapromzy333(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Lalastic u neva wake??

(1) (Reply)

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother / How A SCAM GANG DEFRAUDED ME OF N50k WITH TALES OF AN ACCIDENT VICTIM / 6-years Old Boy Tells Cops" Ninjas Came To My Home And Killed My Mom And Dad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.