Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? (14422 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by DankemzI(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2016
Starcoms
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Rekit: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2016
From my assessment, MTN has the best customer service among network service providers in Nigeria.
Most of their agents are warmth, especially the males.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Limibanti(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Airtel is the best, no network beats them in customer service

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by lakeside3020(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
lasisi69:
Reltel.... Hope you speak the way you write, not just writing grammar

lasisi69 is back.long live lasisi69,long live nairaland,

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by nafson(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Airtel Na dem worse pass...
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Timba24(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
mtn hardly picks call, i dont know about the rest undecided
who tel u say mtn no dae pick their kalls
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Billiondoe: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Lilimax:
I discovered that MTN has just registered my line to another customer sad
The person bears the same name with me First name and Surname but our last names are different.
I tried getting my line back but to no avail. The good thing is that I know the person they registered her name on my line but she is presently in the East.
The way to go about it I have no idea and that line is so precious to me.

Btw, the Best Network is Etisalat!
Yea, Etisalat is good o but there data is something else there 1gb is for two hours o...scam people
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by callMeAlpha(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
kossyablaze:
Mtn...... Airtel na best!
it's a lie,airtel is terrible,I was a victim of their wrongful deduction,I called them xterday,they lied dat i subscribed 4 some rubbish plans I know nothing abt,as soon as I request for a refund,the next thin I heard was "if dat will be all thank u for choosing airtel" nd they'll hang up on u b4 u even take d next breath....useless network...Etisalat is still nd will always b d best...
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by lasisi69(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
lakeside3020:

lasisi69 is back.long live lasisi69,long live nairaland,
lol... Babanla lakeside
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by techsparkhub: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2016
How To Resume / Fix Failed Or Expired Download In Uc Browser
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-resume-fix-failed-or-expired.html

How To Create Whatsapp Group Invitation Link And Let Users Join Group By Themselves
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-create-whatsapp-group-invitation.html

How to Disable or Enable the Startup Sound in Windows 7 or Windows 8
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-disable-or-enable-startup-sound.html

Join techsparkhub.com II whatsapp group click
https:///0aaRy30vch429mLZvevQu5
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by johnshagb(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
I Have one major line which is MTN. I don't know about others but their customer service is horrible.

My last experience with the thieving network:

I got this text from MTN ''You are a member of VIP class service (Subscription:N100/day) To opt out, Text STOP to 38427"
You know my biggest mistake? I didn't text "stop" to 38427. That was how I was enrolled automatically angry
Few days later, I realized they've been tampering with my airtime on a daily basis.

I recharged #400 checked my balance and met #300 I called customer care immediately to pour in my anger:

After 30 minutes a lady picked

Agent: Yello this is mtn what's your complaint?
Me: I recharged few minutes ago and #100 was deducted without any notification to that effect. What's going on?
Agent: Okay sir, let me check your account on our system

.....After waiting for like 10minutes, she dropped the call...

I called the second time

Agent : Yello this is mtn what's your complaint?
Me: I narrated my story again
Agent: Give me few minutes sir

....After 5 minutes she came back saying she cant access my accounts now and i would have to call back. Then I snapped...

Me : Have you checked your fraudulent promo you guys enrolled me in unknown to me? with the number 38427
Agent : Oh, we are sorry sir, that seems to be the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
Me : Remove my number from the promo now and stop enrolling people to services they didn't request for
Agent : You have been removed sir. Check you phone for the sms. Thank you for using mtn
Me: Thank you for stealing my money mf angry (In my mind)

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Emeka71(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Glo and also etisalat.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Jerri7(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Glo. Deducted my money for stupid daily N5 for facebbok when I have over 8GB balance, so they cant perform rollover, making me loose the balance of 8GB and since then, never picked my call. Na NCC be the next bus stop
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
The thing about MTN.. Doesnt take long to reach their ccr's. Which is cool.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by EpicMaurice(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2016
MTN is the worst.
Each time i recharge they take everything. The worst part is that they wont even tell me when and why they are deducting so i'll know if i mistakenly subscribed to something.
If i have above #100, they will be deducting the money in hundreds.
If i have below #100, they take it in 50's.
Below #50, they deduct in 25's.

Me don tire for MTN sef.

The best na airtel abeg

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by kizz007: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
M.t.n no dey try @ all
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by waShine(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
tribalwarlord:
Following the hardship "Change", things are so not normal now.. Everyone is in it.. You recharge your phone and your money gets deducted telling you you subscribed for what you had no idea of and some other issues, which network provider feels reluctant to see the problem is rectified...

All dem na dsame dsame, na manage we dey manage gsm ntwk for 9ja o jare!

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
if Airtel doesn't allow my data signal to show I will call heaven I swear.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by livenletlive: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
GLO .
tHEY GIVE YOU ALL THE DATA AND YOU CANT USE COS IT NEVER WORKS. CALLS DONT GO THROUGH EITHER
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by seunny4lif(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
All grin grin
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by rhektor(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
I dont know..

The last Network to give me issues was Etisalat after they double charged me for Blackberry Subscription and one of their Call Center Supervisors insulted me on the Phone..

After I raised hell, wrote their headquarters and threatened to copy the NCC and take further legal actions against them, they (ETISALAT) called me immediately, apologized, refunded me my airtime, gave me bonus (as bribe), got the disrespectful Supervisor for apologise to me, made the Supervisor take me out to dinner in Radisson Blu, booked a room for us.. The rest is best left for sexuality section.. cool

SO to answer the OP, I don't know.. My Phone no dey give problem on per second billing like some of una.. cool

What's this one saying again?

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by VanBommel(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Glo first, very ba Internet. Empty-hen second, always adding extra seconds to my call time i.e. I make a minute call which is clearly shown on my timer and i'll see something like 65seconds when they send a notification. It's so pathetic, they're worse than credit card scammers.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by MadCow1: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
rhektor:

What's this one saying again?

Exactly.. grin
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by ifexezim(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mtn of course, they are criminals, they took away my #97 telling me u called an international number for 39 seconds meanwhile I only called Mtn number, abi 0703194...... No Mtn again??
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
natasha:
To serve as a useful feedback to both service users and the Network, i think it should be categorised...

a- Network coverage
b - dropped calls
c - Service charges - call charges/internet charges etc
d- Internet service
e - Customer service experience ie complaints, how long it takes to speak with a call centre staff, length of time taken to resolve your issue, attitude of staff
f - overall experience.

Alot of these organisations monitor our threads for feedback and it would be a more meaningful thread if they have data that reflects the above. Perhaps Seun/Lalasticlala or any other MOD can create a vote button with each of the above indicated under each networks so that customers can see and make an informed decision when choosing networks, as well as Mobile coys can see and make improvements in their services.....should they choose to heed.

For A, MTN still lead in that area
For B, MTN still has that issue
For C, All the networks are at leverage in terms of call rates with the exception of those on 4g platform. Data wise glo is ahead followed by Airtel
For D, Etisalat and Airtel are good in most locations
For E, They all have bottleneck in reaching their customer care
For F, Etisalat is the best in terms of quality service delivery but need to expand their network coverage and come out with mouth watering offers. They should shift from voice calls to data especially video calling, tele medicine e. t. c. MTN shouldn't relax as her competitors are not sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by rhektor(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Exactly.. grin
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by christee(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
GLO
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
I dont know..

The last Network to give me issues was Etisalat after they double charged me for Blackberry Subscription and one of their Call Center Supervisors insulted me on the Phone..

After I raised hell, wrote their headquarters and threatened to copy the NCC and take further legal actions against them, they (ETISALAT) called me immediately, apologized, refunded me my airtime, gave me bonus (as bribe), got the disrespectful Supervisor for apologise to me, made the Supervisor take me out to dinner in Radisson Blu, booked a room for us.. The rest is best left for sexuality section.. cool

SO to answer the OP, I don't know.. My Phone no dey give problem on per second billing like some of una.. cool
I like your lie shall especially the last paragraph
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by kolaish(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
1. MTN

2. MTN

3. MTN

I LEFT MTN because OF THEIR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE IN V.I. TO LAY A COMPLAIN BUT WAS SHOCKED ABOUT THE WAY THEY RESPONDED TO ME. INSTANTLY, I REMOVE THEIR SIM AND GIVE IT TO THEM AFTER 10 YEARS OF BEING WITH THEM. NOT MINDING THE FACT THAT THEIR IS ABOUT N1,800 CREDIT ON THE SIM LINE. I AM NOW WITH AIRTEL.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by rtmjohn: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
etisalat
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by bunmioguns(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
abdulskulboy:
etisalat it should be, you can't even talk to them, but they have network sha

Etisalat has the best customer care service

Airtel is the worst followed mtn

i dont know about glo because i dont have any issue with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.