Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? (14427 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Ekugbeh(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
abdulskulboy:
etisalat it should be, you can't even talk to them, but they have network sha
my friend park well.
Etisalat picks my calls with in 3mins. I noticed deductions, called dem n they compensated me, twice now. They dn't play cards with me. They treat me as their king.

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Skmoda360(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Glo sucks in my area
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by colp2015: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2016
GLO Network is the worst!

I have both Airtel and MTN lines in addition to GLO line which I use mainly to browse.

Airtel customer services are straight forward. You can get their customer service reps if/when you call them, although they may not be able to solve your problem; also MTN 180/181 customer service lines are always through - they too may not fix your problem.

But GLO customer service line (500) is the worst ever! I've not been able to get any of their pseudo customer reps four months into my Data subscription. Their data balance check process is something else.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by luluosas(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Glo of course. For three years that I didn't bothered to call their CC 121, I was shocked that the same old story of our engineers carrying system maintenance was I greeted with. They are so uncustomer if there's any word like that.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by holluphemydavid(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
torlah232:
@ obo389s I gues u a regular customer dat do call glo customer care vry well so u can relate well.... lmao
Oya defend ur people..... Lmao
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by torlah232(f): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=holluphemydavid post=48365575] Oya defend ur people..... Lmao [/quote lmao bfore nko .....
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by torlah232(f): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=holluphemydavid post=48365575] Oya defend ur people..... Lmao [/quote lmao bfore nko .....
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by chrisnando: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
MTN is d worst
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by abdulskulboy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ekugbeh:
my friend park well.
Etisalat picks my calls with in 3mins. I noticed deductions, called dem n they compensated me, twice now. They dn't play cards with me. They treat me as their king.
where you press before they take ur call to the customer care desk
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Ekugbeh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:

where you press before they take ur call to the customer care desk
listen 4 'if u notice a deduction....' n den go 4 'other deductions' n den 'if u want further assistance....'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Sites For Downloading High Quality Movies / Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.