Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo (43661 Views)

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Ada9103(f): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Big? Yeaaa......but she's cute kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by SolexxBarry(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
This guy is very industrious,y waste ur money getting married twice when u can just marry three in one at once tongue
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by OkoyeA1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
H
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Chukazu: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:
no matter how woman big reach,man go handle am well well

so true... "okra no dey grow pass him owner"
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by autodoctor: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
One man's meat, another man's .......
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Ghost447(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rikidony:
how this guy wan manage handle this girl for bed. na wa oo
That one na small thing.
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by misspicy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Damn! undecided

God used extra mud while creating this lady. I wonder how the guy will cope of she is "on top of it" shocked

#Dirty mind

On top of what
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by vizkiz: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
misspicy:

On top of what

You too like bad thing tongue
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:

You too like bad thing tongue
Ayam still confused tongue
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by vizkiz: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
misspicy:

Ayam still confused tongue

ON TOP OF "IT" come on, no dey form SU for us joor tongue
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by LockDown69(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rikidony:
from the back nah? grin grin
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Rajosh(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
why are some people taking panadol for another man's headache. how he go handle her no concern una.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by habax(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
LMAO grin. Y EVILS NA? cheesy
SolexxBarry:
This guy is very industrious,y waste ur money getting married twice when u can just marry three in one at once tongue
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
She looks really nice. Congratulations and happy married life to them.
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by canDy4eva(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rikidony:
it takes a sucklin baby to spew wot u juss did! kiss
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by AdaAnambra: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-k6ja50U_epw/V6mJ8JY0oEI/AAAAAAAAB0I/D-K4oR-zEy4JcVJoCPnLENCZIFfxSUgagCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_20160809-020607.jpg[/img]

Remember the couple whose pre-wedding photo went viral? Oyea you should. Well, they've since had their traditional and white wedding. They had their white wedding on June 25th, 2016. See Photos below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/remember-this-couple-whose-pre-wedding.html

Aww, congrats to them o. saw her pics on Instangram earlier
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by marv1: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:
HOW? because sometimes if na person wey no like bedmatics as such. The man go hear am.
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Kobicove(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
This guy don buy market no be small shocked
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by sandrahnaub(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Awwwn.....God bless their union
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Rikidony(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:

i hail u babe, u na master shaaa

I still be virgin though cool

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by justmenoni: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
But some men might end up dying from suffocation you know...

cruzita:
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by justmenoni: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Haba ! Bloggers and Africans can exaggerate matters sha..this lady is not that big na.she's average grin grin grin grin grin grin tosyne2much how far bro? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
MizMyColi:
Toks2008
Likes specs like this cheesy
lol...you are so very wrong,..she is not my spec.
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by praiseluv: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:
cheesy cheesy cheesy talking from experience shey wink
experience is the best teacher
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by danbrowndmf(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
There is a woman for every man & a man for every woman.shebi na so,na so dem talk o. Ni bo ni te mi wa o #inAdekunleGOLD voice
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by KingPoult: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rikidony:

she will do more of the private jobs grin it is what it is cool
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
My wedding photo's coming soon
How soon is it? cool

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
justmenoni:
Haba ! Bloggers and Africans can exaggerate matters sha..this lady is not that big na.she's average grin grin grin grin grin grin tosyne2much how far bro? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
She's such a big turn off for me... I can't imagine making love to my wife and I will be panting as if I'm running an hundred metre race cool
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmmm...let's say 4yrs to this time
tosyne2much:
How soon is it? cool

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Hmmmm...let's say 4yrs to this time
And hope you have found someone sha? cool

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
It fit be you oooo grin
tosyne2much:
And hope you have found someone sha? cool
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
It fit be you oooo grin
Emi ke? I can't be wrestling with other chairmen ooooo... I wouldn't like to be chased with cutlass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Mobile Toilets For All Type Of Events Rent and Buy Now in Nigeria and Africa / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.